vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If we're using AL logic, "The big bad guy" is someone who we perceived to be completely opposite of that.
Rusty? Jacob? Magnar? Someone we didn't meet yet? Burke?

Just to remind you that Burke is the only one of those who have influence and power in the college.

Reactions: TheFinder

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well then call my MC an anime protagonist because he's about to lose his father for character development.
Character development.... that's precisely what Jill lacks, so far she's just the intro girl turned meme due to rabid fans unable to admit that she has no personality. And this is different from Bella where her outer coldness is just a fasade... Jill is just a pretty face, but as a LI.... she makes Josy look like waifu material, and I hate Josy .

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Character development.... that's precisely what Jill lacks, so far she's just the intro girl turned meme due to rabid fans unable to admit that she has no personality. And this is different from Bella where her outer coldness is just a fasade... Jill is just a pretty face, but as a LI.... she makes Josy look like waifu material, and I hate Josy .
Lack of content isn't something that will last.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I absolutely loathe being a ''DIK'' in this game (and in general). Sage isn't that interesting for me anymore after doing a full ''DIK'' run. Josy and Maya are the top, Jill on the sideline since no personality. I did one run where i chose without the walkthrough (my own run) with only Maya. I did another one full ''CHICK'' with only Josy. I did the full ''DIK'' one with Sage. Now im doing the same kind of run i did with Maya (my own original run) but with Josy. So I will have 4 runs.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Does Tommy radiate intelligence and carefulness to you? Certainly not to me.
He certainly is intelligent (he's no genius nor is he smarter than average though, nobody in this game is), he just reeks of cockiness (the dangerous kind). I also absolutely trust him when he is talking about ''Family comes first''. If you say you want to sleep with Sage, he says he got your back and he's very impressed with you. When he sees you kissing Sage, he's legit proud and says to Jacob ''we'll take care of it'' (or ''we'll manage'') obviously talking about Chad. What is kinda shitty is the fact he only admits he likes you or whatnot when you do DIK choice. Otherwise he's okay.

Reactions: vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Prostitution - as girl or girls doing as private business is something that could go without the problem. ORGANIZED prostitution - where one person is practically running bordello at the very small college - FOR YEARS - is something impossible. That requires a powerful person to cover up and control that or you'll have all government agencies at the campus before you can say "otorhinolaryngology".

And when you add to that drug trafficking... Again, it's not some smartass selling marijuana here and there. We're talking about the big operation. When new fraternity starts overnight and buys a big mansion?! That would raise alarms everywhere. Unless someone is behind that.

Of course, there is a possibility DPC didn't really think thoroughly and he just throws those things as interesting additions to the story. But, so far, we know DPC is very detailed about everything in his stories.
No it doesn`t :LOL:Girls rent apartmenrts and use it as a bordello,throughout college and they don`t have a "mastermind" behind them nor gov agencies hunting them.

Drug trafficking is not in the game,it`s your idea of something that will be in the future.For now I have not seen even the marijuana dealing;)

I'm surprised you of all people saing that Quinn is limited and can't do everything....
Ofcourse because not agreeing to blunt lies about her or treating her as an incarnation of Lucifer must mean that I see her as a new god right?:LOL:
You seem to be under the assumption that Quinn is running everything quite smoothly and doesn't need any sort of outside help from another person/people.
The part that we know for a fact that she is running - bordello,yes she does not need any "mastermind" for that.
Does Tommy radiate intelligence and carefulness to you? Certainly not to me.
It`s not about disagreeing but about you not reading people`s posts and than posting exactly the same thing as someone a post above you posted:LOL:

Just to remind you that Burke is the only one of those who have influence and power in the college.
?
1.gif From what we do know,he`s an economy teacher,that`s all.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
our winners for the 0.3 prerelease best girl poll, with a whopping 184 participants, are....Drumroll please.......

1st: Jill (49 votes)
2nd: Bella (43 votes)
3rd: Maya (40 votes)

The Big 3 alliance really came out in full force for this poll, it’ll be interesting how 0.3 will change these results

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
our winners for the 0.3 prerelease best girl poll, with a whopping 184 participants, are....Drumroll please.......

1st: Jill (49 votes)
2nd: Bella (43 votes)
3rd: Maya (40 votes)

The Big 3 alliance really came out in full force for this poll, it’ll be interesting how 0.3 will change these results
my girl is second not bad am happy thx every1 to vote for her :)

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes