Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
To only vaguely attempt to steer back on topic with that as the segueway, does anybody recall if they discuss the actual film titles of any movies they watch in the game? The HOTs had a movie night, and you can share one with Maya, but I recall nothing significant standing out for any of them. I got the impression Maya was watching some sappy chick flick, but it didn't seem like anybody except maybe Derek made actual solid film references so far, which I thought was a little weird. Almost everybody I know has enough movie exposure to work them in to daily life.
I vaguely recall the Maya's scary movie's title has something to do with closet.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cathy? After the Cathy incident?
you would also be right, but just after Cathy's incident of the stolen photos, Bella thinks it's a good idea to stay over at MC's so that all the DIKs know about it

so it is unbelievable, but not impossible

Or were you referring to the underwear incident?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's a good point, I forgot about her fear of losing people. Possibly due to her parents breaking up? :unsure:

But do you really think she'd jump off a bridge if asked to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fear of being alone is a motivation

but Josy for all the story is the one who runs away from any contrast or danger

she has difficulties with Maya, then denies herself on the phone by ghosting her
she quarrels with her father, whom she loves and loves her so much, then flees to college (as if someone wants to stop her from going)

but the apotheosis is the eighth chapter, which was meant to balance the excessive freedom she had enjoyed in the seventh, where she is continually frightened by what happens

the revelation about Chad and Troy? preferred not to know.
Maya talks to Sage? preferred that she not reveal her sexuality
they go to Burke? she fears the worst

however she has sex every chance she gets, so what's the big deal?

in fact until the interlude I was quite hopeful that she would lock herself in the bathroom with MC while Sage and Maya talked to Burke

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not sure if Maya is lesbian or not, but in her flashback, she was happy when she thought a guy was asking her to dance, though he only asked her to watch some stuff while he danced with another. Given that she was lacking in love, she most likely gravitated to whoever was offering that -- Josy. She didn't have any experience male or female before she and Josy got together.
Josy is more aggressive. She goes for who she wants whether it be Maya or the MC.
Well, I'm giving up.

Guys, see you in October - when episode 9 is out.

• Sad
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
you would also be right, but just after Cathy's incident of the stolen photos, Bella thinks it's a good idea to stay over at MC's so that all the DIKs know about it

so it is unbelievable, but not impossible

Or were you referring to the underwear incident?
I mean the underwear incident, yeah. She literally says she doesn't want to fool around and wants commitment, I doubt she's up for threesomes. But on the other hand she is surprisingly ok with the MC dating Jill, so who knows.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
MС comes with a cup of coffee to Jill's house and sees Jill fucking on the table with Magnar, Tybalt, Chad and Dawe :HideThePain: . He runs away in tears, not forgetting to take with him a cup of nasty oatmeal latte from Starbucks.:coffee:
You didn't mention Big Dick Troy and I'm disappointed. Troy would absolutely wreck Jill's ass like does Chad's ass. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean the underwear incident, yeah. She literally says she doesn't want to fool around and wants commitment, I doubt she's up for threesomes. But on the other hand she is surprisingly ok with the MC dating Jill, so who knows.
Which is MC's request to Sage before the threesome with Quinn

there could be a pattern behind it... :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Dude, forums are old-school internet, populated by those of us intimidated by the Tick Tocks, InstantGrams and the MeSpaces.

I'm shocked there's anyone under 45 here
You are close to calling Boomer those who like me once used Lycos, MSN Messenger and Myspace.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
MC fucked Quinn and Sage and didn't even break a sweat. (y)
MC fucked Riona and Camilla, Sage and Lily at the same party and didn't break a sweat. (y)
MC fucked Jill and sweated as if he had run 10 km through a wooded area. :FacePalm:
Choose Isabella as LI and you will understand what a real woman is, my god i just finished her path yesterday evening and i still have her in my mind. That was the best motherfucking sex i have ever had in this game, my god she an evil MILF.
The MC was almost crying for mercy, oh my god i love that kind of woman.
That maybe not the best choice for a young guy who can easily feel intimidated maybe even frightened!!:ROFLMAO:

I also finished Sage path and all i can say that it was really disapointing, you can have a hot threesome with Quinn and her if you also follow Quinn but apart from that no hot scene, i guess that after beeing cucked by Chad with Troy she's a bit on the edge!

Even with Jill we can have a very nice fucking scene FINALLY !!!!!

And with Josy and Maya, no threesome, just two separate scenes that were ok, i guess that DPC wanted to spare some time and render those two scenes that can be used separately.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I also finished Sage path and all i can say that it was really disapointing, you can have a hot threesome with Quinn and her if you also follow Quinn but apart from that no hot scene, i guess that after beeing cucked by Chad with Troy she's a bit on the edge!
A threesome with Quinn is a forced measure of DPC, about like a picnic situation. There is definitely something behind this, some idea, since it got into the credits of the episode.. Perhaps threesome opens the way of Dik Sage or the way of Quinn's jealousy, I do not know. Or maybe I'm just making it up and it's a regular fanservice that doesn't carry anything.

Last edited:

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
The examples of what Josy would do were to counter that she would be boring. The rest of the girls, even if they would be up to some stuff, have the issues that I suggested.

Jill is a pain in the fucking ass. We've actually seen her go scuba diving, so no argument there ( :p ), but we've also seen her go behind the mc's back multiple times against his wishes and cause problems. So that's real. She's also easy to con, we've seen it (maybe her standing up to Tybalt is the end of that). So whether Jill is outgoing or not (she is though, she enjoys sports etc), her negative traits are a lot to accept:
  • Excessively stubborn.
  • Makes decisions for you, not with you.
  • Naïve. Yes it might change, but supposedly her friends have been trying to get her to stop being a dumbass for a while now...
  • Her reading signs into random events is a recipe for disaster!
  • She has a butt ugly smile. Things are going good, you're both happy, then you look at her and she's smiling and you're like, what the fuck have I done!?
This is a case of, could you live with someone like that for years? I couldn't.
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture8.JPG
Nope. :HideThePain:
Capture7doge meme.gif
but Jill is sweet, loyal and she has a sense of humor I and my MC appreciate.

Capture9.JPG
Capture11.JPG
Jill is what you call... a high maintenance girl.

I have to admit that I have a dozen playthroughs in this game but not ONE of them is a Chick affinity MC. I just can't bring myself to do it. I ALWAYS fight the Jocks, Caleb and punch Tybalt, knock his teeth and snap a dik pic on his phone! ALWAYS! That's the way I'm built, I'm sorry. I remember when I was kid (13 y.o.), the cool gang, bunch of Jocks decided to beat me up for some stupid Jock reason. 5 on 1. I stood my fucking ground, took 3 down before the other 2 knocked me out. I lost consciousness for a second or two, woke up, spit blood right in their faces and went home to shower and change clothes. I go back to school, the principal wants to see me. Asks me did these boys bully you and beat you up. I said no, you're mistaken. And that was the end of that. Later I had a one on one with the leader of that group. My group of friends were nerds and gay guys. Had to deal with shit like that solo. No Diks behind me. Anyways, some years later, I married a girl who shares much of Jill's traits. A high maintenance girl. Virgin. :HideThePain::giggle:

Anyway, my MC who goes for Jill is a Dik score guy with neutral affinity (flushes test results, doesn't beat up Troy or Tommy) and Jill is cool. I kinda forgot what was the main point I was trying to say (high maintenance wife interrupted me) but it will come to me ... :KEK:

1654712814600.jpeg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes