SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
It's funny how we all have our preferences when it comes to characters in these games (blue hair / ginger hair being the currently debated topic :p), however if we ever saw anyone looking identical to the game's girls in real life, like identical, they would look like a fucking freak.

Point in case, that fucking freak of an art teacher and her embarrassingly augmented body. I look at someone who's done that to their body and I think they are a fucking idiot.

A really fat ass (where the current pop culture is going) signifies a lazy cunt of a woman. How did looking like a lazy cunt of a woman become so popular?

When she takes a shit, half her arm would disappear when she tries to wipe her asshole. Maybe she uses a bidet... :unsure:... Anyway, what are you gonna do with all that ass?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah its sad that people get like brainwashed into thinking looking like that is attractive/desirable. she looks like a weird inflatable person and sex with her would likely be awkward/unpleasant or maybe even sadly comical

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I guess you are just joking or you want to fight a lost cause, to be the devil's lawyer. But it's hard to tell on this times. Besides I am looking for excuses to not work, so I will take you as if you were being serious.

"find it very easy to dislike them when they're unattractive and are kinda shitty people"
Well, that's a biass.
If you say: "dislike then when they are kinda shitty people", it's ok, you dislike them couse they are shitty.
Instead, if you say what you sayd above, the sentence implies that the fact that you find them unattractive has some influence in your opinion
I don't know the proper terminology in english but... A biass is not reason enough to get a consequence but it will influence the outcome.
We all have our biases. Anybody who claims they don't is full of shit, and many of them are equally as superficial. I've met people who won't date somebody because they're left-handed. When asked why, they couldn't even explain it beyond simply "I don't like those people."

Whether or not we find someone pleasing to look at is absolutely a bias, but that doesn't mean it's an unfair one, either. Jill looks like a goblin. I'm not saying you can't enjoy looking at her, but I don't. I wouldn't like to look at Bella, either, if she had the teeth of a meth user. It's still equally superficial, but I think most folks would agree.

I might still talk to them, but they would glean no favors from me. As fun as Sage can be, I find her stalking of Chad to be rather cringe-worthy. It shows, to me, a very unhealthy obsession with someone that is clearly just Not That Interested in Her, and if she had simply listened to her mother, she might know why. It's like the whole cheating issue. If somebody will cheat with you, they will also cheat with others while claiming they are with you alone.

Heather, in general, is a bitch. She treats MC like shit right from the start, as if she's better than him merely because of who she's fucking at the time. The first time she deigns to actually speak to MC it's if she thinks she can get something from him. It doesn't matter if people find her attractive or not, she's a cunt.

Now, because I personally also do not find her attractive (big mouth, big nose, etc) I'm perfectly content to just simply not like her and move on - whereas if I had found her attractive, I'd still not like her, but I might be up for a good ol' hate fucking. I'll probably explore that option if it comes up on the DIK path in-game, but I'm not really that interested in it. Frankly, Becky is in much the same boat. She's a cunt, too. So is Dany, as cute as I found her to be initially, once she started chewing MC's ass for Jamie getting sucker-punched, she got on my shitlist. Then I saw the kind of inane bullshit she was spouting and seemed to really believe, and I wrote her off completely. Don't stick your dick in it, people like that should not breed.

I find Wendy physically unappealing, but I'd tag-team her with Derek before I went near Dany, because she's at least spoken to the MC (once or twice) with politeness, even if most of the in-class stuff is just an excuse for the insane women to rant at any available male target.

There are many factors to tally up what makes a person likeable or not. Physicality is, for most people, one of those factors. It's not the only factor, but if you're considering if you want someone in your life or not, it's a larger one.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
We all have our biases. Anybody who claims they don't is full of shit, and many of them are equally as superficial. I've met people who won't date somebody because they're left-handed. When asked why, they couldn't even explain it beyond simply "I don't like those people."

Whether or not we find someone pleasing to look at is absolutely a bias, but that doesn't mean it's an unfair one, either. Jill looks like a goblin. I'm not saying you can't enjoy looking at her, but I don't. I wouldn't like to look at Bella, either, if she had the teeth of a meth user. It's still equally superficial, but I think most folks would agree.

I might still talk to them, but they would glean no favors from me. As fun as Sage can be, I find her stalking of Chad to be rather cringe-worthy. It shows, to me, a very unhealthy obsession with someone that is clearly just Not That Interested in Her, and if she had simply listened to her mother, she might know why. It's like the whole cheating issue. If somebody will cheat with you, they will also cheat with others while claiming they are with you alone.

Heather, in general, is a bitch. She treats MC like shit right from the start, as if she's better than him merely because of who she's fucking at the time. The first time she deigns to actually speak to MC it's if she thinks she can get something from him. It doesn't matter if people find her attractive or not, she's a cunt.

Now, because I personally also do not find her attractive (big mouth, big nose, etc) I'm perfectly content to just simply not like her and move on - whereas if I had found her attractive, I'd still not like her, but I might be up for a good ol' hate fucking. I'll probably explore that option if it comes up on the DIK path in-game, but I'm not really that interested in it. Frankly, Becky is in much the same boat. She's a cunt, too. So is Dany, as cute as I found her to be initially, once she started chewing MC's ass for Jamie getting sucker-punched, she got on my shitlist. Then I saw the kind of inane bullshit she was spouting and seemed to really believe, and I wrote her off completely. Don't stick your dick in it, people like that should not breed.

I find Wendy physically unappealing, but I'd tag-team her with Derek before I went near Dany, because she's at least spoken to the MC (once or twice) with politeness, even if most of the in-class stuff is just an excuse for the insane women to rant at any available male target.

There are many factors to tally up what makes a person likeable or not. Physicality is, for most people, one of those factors. It's not the only factor, but if you're considering if you want someone in your life or not, it's a larger one.
Quit being superficial and just fuck the soul of a girl :illuminati:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It's funny how we all have our preferences when it comes to characters in these games (blue hair / ginger hair being the currently debated topic :p), however if we ever saw anyone looking identical to the game's girls in real life, like identical, they would look like a fucking freak.

Point in case, that fucking freak of an art teacher and her embarrassingly augmented body. I look at someone who's done that to their body and I think they are a fucking idiot.

A really fat ass (where the current pop culture is going) signifies a lazy cunt of a woman. How did looking like a lazy cunt of a woman become so popular?

When she takes a shit, half her arm would disappear when she tries to wipe her asshole. Maybe she uses a bidet... :unsure:... Anyway, what are you gonna do with all that ass?

You have three strong arguments right there. Well presented also. However it's important to quote the sources.
I am an ass inclusive, i believe in all kind of asses, reals, unreals, big, small, fats, it doesn't matter. It's true that some of them are freakish, but still i enjoy them.
It's true, thought, no woman need anything like that to be atractive. In my opinion the only thing a woman need to be atractive it's a normal body and a pretty face. Most models and actresses don't have tits or big asses and yet they are beautifull.

Yes, we all have our biasses, but if we try to be fair with other people we do our best to not judge them acording to our biases.
If we do, it is unfair.

Now, maybe we don't understand each other.

If we are choosing who we date, then phisical atractiveness is one of the main things to consider. Couse that's how atraction itself works. We want the girls and boys we want and that's such a primitive and strong force it's rather pointless to opose it. Even more it's an absurd auto-sacrifice to force yourself to date people you are not atracted to. This is obvious.

But I am not talking about dating people, I am talking about "morally judge" them. If you claim that a good, honest, kind girl it's bad, dishonest and a bitchy girl couse you find her unatractive, then you are being biass, you are being unfair, and most importantly you are being wrong. This should be obvious.

Now, when you say " if you're considering if you want someone in your life", the issue is what you wanna do with them in your life. If you mean fuck them, yes of course. If you mean as in "being friends", then not at all, except you want to bang your friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Ilhares

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Addressing 2nd point: I don't dislike somebody because I don't find them attractive. I do, however, find it very easy to dislike them when they're unattractive and are kinda shitty people. (Hello, Jill! You boundary-ignoring goblin!) ;)

As to the last point, however, according to modern science - yes, I am. And so are you. Current limitations of our tech make each of us the centermost point of the observable universe. Wherever each of us is as individuals, that is our center.
The video is a non-issue. Bang away, just don't tell Derek. If you don't tell him, nobody else ever knows about it except you and Jade, and Burke doesn't get a copy. He's clearly got somebody able to feed him data from the DIK's laptop.
Here's a thought, okey maybe a verry far fedged one. what about Rusty's dad? maybe he got the dik's laptop password (keylogging and such) as a way of punishing his son he uploaded that cathy picture online, and shared that video with the Burke, i mean so far he stayed out of the picture, but judging from the other teachers and parents, our granddad kept moving our mom just so she doesnt got enough time to hookup with someone, maya's dad is totaly controlling, stephen burk has a few fcks with teachers and students, jade wants me mostly as a revenge for her husband's cheating. so maybe rusty's dad is da source of it all and isnt as innocent as rusty paints him out to be, i mean the mismanagement had to start somewhere right?

in fact, we never learned our grandfather's name, maybe he is rusty's (Grand)Dad as well? him learning that i attend to that school he wanted to humilate me for his daughter running out on him with our dad and started to put things in our path's that normaly forces a student to leave B&R. but that would make rusty our nephew.

or since our mom showed a building near the hotel being renovated that looks the same as Jill's house, maybe we have been secretly banging our distant neice, afterall we know our mom was a single child, but maybe our granddad did had brothers or sisters :p.

hell, i saw one of the preview pictures in the 2 latest pages of this forum, you know where maya shakes someone's hand, and me shamefully looking away, where sage looks verry annoyed. maybe stephen burke introduced himself by saying, hey im stephen, brother of MC's grandfather. it fits their reactions, sage annoyed, me shamefully looking away after learning that, thinking, sorry sage i didnt knew i banged my adopted neice :p okey that would be rather funny for then tibalt would be our cousin as well and we get to humiliate him even more if we did walk down the path of banging his mom, or rather us being mindfcked for being a cest guy :p

okey sorry, i took this far enough, offcourse i would like to point out that none of this may add up.
this is merely my weird mind speaking, and i hold no truth's whatsoever on these subjects offcourse.
but it is kinda funny to at least blow away a few peaple's minds by me writing this offcourse.
afterall, i might not have all da truth's, but i may not have all da lie's as well :p

Greetings Riggnarock.

PS: how many are you guys willing to bet that our ex is assisned as maya's new roommate?
I bet 3 pet's on da shoulders :p

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Why? A man can dream

That way the MC can pass up on a lewd scene early in the episode, get in some good sulking time, and then go hog wild at the Halloween party. The choice between [chosen_girl] and Zoey won't come until at least Episode 11, more likely Ep 12.
Maybe I don't understand what you said. If what you say is true, then Ached will lose his damn mind. ep. 11/12 could be another year or two in real life time. Honestly I don't even know that Zoey will ever be granted relationship status. We are not even sure if Quinn will get it.

I think players will at the very least be given the opportunity to have immediate cheat sex with Zoey (which will flag to True the DPC punishment variable). I just have a hard time believing DPC goes through all the trouble to keep Zoey chaste in Interlude only to have her arrive and wait even longer for MC to officially ditch his LI. I think Zoey will be an instantaneous sex temptation trap from the moment she arrives at B&R. The main reason she is being brought back to the story is to fuck up whatever relationship MC has already established.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
It seems to me that Zoey fans, more than any others, have this bizarre need for everyone to love their waifu as much as they do. Look at Madame by contrast. I am sure she has one, possibly two fans on here. Madame takes more flak than anyone, yet you don't see her two fans crying about how inconceivable it is that more people don't love her the way that they do. They just say...oh well, more for me. I respect the hell out of those people, not just for admitting they are attracted to an old wildebeest, but that are confident enough in it that they don't need to drag others to their cause so they can feel more secure in their choice.

Even Jill fans whose girl gets regular hate, rarely feel compelled to convince every other person to love her. They just crush on her and leave it at that. But Zoey fans can't seem to understand why not everyone likes the exact same things they do. Just :love: whomever you want and care not what other simping is going on.

Just as an ex. I like pre butt-implant Sally and I'm sure that is a minority belief. I wouldn't care at all if no one shares my opinion. I do like to often point out my preference that bodies shouldn't radically change mid-game, but I'm completely fine with everyone else disagreeing with me or even hating on early game spinner Sally.
Dis you?

gigachad.gif

Dis me, a Madame Enjoyer

giga2.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really don't get the shocked response to Sage being a Burke.

People were speculating about that back in January last year...

...and even earlier the year before.

So it definitely didn't come out of nowhere.

It's clear that DPC was dropping very subtle hints to support it. All of his "plot twists" have had some foreshadowing, but often it's only obvious in hind sight. Those are the best kinds of clues.

As far as the mc not knowing, I'm pretty sure it's not some secret, it's just nobody told him.

In my primary school one of my teachers was my friend's mom. I knew it was his mom because I hung out at his house from time-to-time, but his mom told him not to call her "mom" at school, and I remember laughing my ass off when much later into the year when one of my other friends didn't believe me when I said our teacher was his mom. He just didn't know, because you don't run around discussing who your parents are all the time . There were other kids whose surnames were the same as other teachers, no one automatically assumed they were related.

The only thing you have to accept is that either:
  1. The mc didn't know Sage's surname.
  2. The mc knew Sage's surname but understood that everyone with the same surname in this world isn't necessarily related.
but if you ask me to accompany you to talk (a conversation that can end badly) with them you MUST tell me who they are since I know them and they are my teachers

only at an institution of autistic people what happened at BR can happen

and all this because of a very questionable twist

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

Maybe I don't understand what you said. If what you say is true, then Ached will lose his damn mind. ep. 11/12 could be another year or two in real life time. Honestly I don't even know that Zoey will ever be granted relationship status. We are not even sure if Quinn will get it.

I think players will at the very least be given the opportunity to have immediate cheat sex with Zoey (which will flag to True the DPC punishment variable). I just have a hard time believing DPC goes through all the trouble to keep Zoey chaste in Interlude only to have her arrive and wait even longer for MC to officially ditch his LI. I think Zoey will be an instantaneous sex temptation trap from the moment she arrives at B&R. The main reason she is being brought back to the story is to fuck up whatever relationship MC has already established.
or maybe, just maybe, DPC has left some stones unturned from da past and he is getting them turned in our current season.
afterall, before RtW we knew lil about zoey and what happened after she took da train. we know so lil about our granddad, we know verry lil about who Rusty's dad is, whe know so lil about Jill's parents.
hell the past few episodes has been all about flashbacks, showing us how one of Jill's date's started out, we finaly learned first hand how maya's dad is like.

okey sure DPC's work is for a part verry funny and rediculess, but there is also seriousness in his works.
thats why i love this story so much. take quinn for example, she never apologized to tommy, yet we see that she does enjoy getting closer to us, heck we even see a lil smile when we pranked her by taking a photo of her hugging me, maybe she will come around and become a good girl, maybe even apologize to Maya at one point as she is bound to come closer to maya through our friendship with her.
heck from a bunch of peaple only knowing how to play pranks, have tons of party's and revenge fights with the jocks. i turned our group of Diks around to be somewhat respectable, working for money and experience, instaid of leeching of rusty dad's money, taking care of da elderly, heck i do that in real life as well.

like i said, loads of stuff are fun and games, but there is seriousness in Dr PinkCake's work as well.
Hell if Patreon accepted iDeal as a payment option i'd propably be one of his top donators by now, but since steam does accept that payment option i can support him that way for i do believe this is turning out to be a marvelous story
I just hope yall can see the same as i do :D

Greetings Riggnarock.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
but if you ask me to accompany you to talk (a conversation that can end badly) with them you MUST tell me who they are since I know them and they are my teachers

first of all, im autistic. 2nd of all i didnt see that comming, untill walking in on that burke's scene, i thought that that redheared man sucking up to everyone at the prep's party was sage's dad or since we recently learned that sage's been adopted, or maybe he is her real dad but we dont know it yet, afterall sage did say she remembers verry lil about her real parents :D

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

It is indeed, like many aspects of many stories, a scenario that requires a minor amount of suspension of disbelief.

One thing that makes this game easy to enjoy, and read, is it rarely gets bogged down in details.

We don't need scenes with Maya trying to explain how her loan works, DPC trying to explain it to placate people just backfired.

Maya should have just said, "I don't fucking know, I'm just fucked OK!? My dad has got me over a barrel and I don't understand it and I don't know what to do!!"

Instead she's all like, "Well you see, I'm like a co-signer, and that means I'm responsible for the loan, and then you know, details and shit". Nah, fuck that shit. We don't need to know intricates.

The same goes with how the fuck the mc didn't know what he was walking into.

Do we need a post-meeting scene like:

mc: "WTF Sage! Why didn't you tell me Jade and Stephen were your parents!? Fuck!"​
Sage: "I thought you knew, and don't start fucking yelling at me! Why the fuck does it matter anyway?"​
mc: "It's because... um... like I would have been more prepared, um, Jade, um, she's like my teacher and shit. It was awkward!"​
Sage: "WTF are you talking about? What does it matter if she's your teacher. She's your teacher? You doing gender studies? Haha, really! Anyway, what the fuck does it matter if she's your teacher. It's not like you're fucking her or something!"​
mc: "..."​
Sage: "Oh my god no! No! Don't fucking tell me you've been fucking her!"​
mc: "I need to use the bathroom!"​
Sage: "What the actual fuck, and I mean the actual, actual fuck! Oh my... FUCK!"​

Just accept he didn't know, no one told him, she thought he knew, like, who gives a fuck.

The problem is now, if DPC has a post explanation (like after the event, and even if it goes down like the shit I just wrote above), everyone will be like, "DPC is just trying to fix his fuckup..."

It's just a molehill.

(Also, he wasn't even coming to talk with them, he was just moral support, Sage was going to talk with them with just Maya. The mc and Josy were meant to be fucking in the foyer)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
first of all, im autistic. 2nd of all i didnt see that comming, untill walking in on that burke's scene, i thought that that redheared man sucking up to everyone at the prep's party was sage's dad or since we recently learned that sage's been adopted, or maybe he is her real dad but we dont know it yet, afterall sage did say she remembers verry lil about her real parents :D
the man with red hair was put there on purpose to look like Sage's father, a blatantly false clue (like the women's panties in Chad's bag) perhaps later we will find out who he is

but the problem is not whether we figured it out earlier or not, in fact from that point of view better for you, at least the twist was successful.

the problem is that it is the twist itself that makes little sense as a twist, or rather it is a twist that has a real impact on a limited portion of the players, but since it was the season finale DPC had to pump it up on steroids to make it seem universal, but it is not. it is a WTF moment

if then its development is going to be like the arrival of Maya's father, which was supposed to be an atomic bomb and ended up being a firecracker, it will be even worse

Reactions: Kuraii

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Here's a thought, okey maybe a verry far fedged one. what about Rusty's dad?
I doubt it's any of our frathouse family's parents. However, on the topic of MC and relations, around the same time MC gets his 'inheritance' money and mother's diary is around the same time somebody else (one of the preps, wasn't it?) had a grandparent die, so I think it more likely we're part of that family tree.

There is absolutely no way Jill or any of the other girls we're banging are related to the MC. DPC doesn't do incest.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I doubt it's any of our frathouse family's parents. However, on the topic of MC and relations, around the same time MC gets his 'inheritance' money and mother's diary is around the same time somebody else (one of the preps, wasn't it?) had a grandparent die, so I think it more likely we're part of that family tree.

There is absolutely no way Jill or any of the other girls we're banging are related to the MC. DPC doesn't do incest.
i did say my lines wer based on my fantasy running wild and not actual truth's :D
but wich prep are we talking about? i have had several playthrough's and havent noticed anyone dying. or are ya talking about Jill's sister?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is indeed, like many aspects of many stories, a scenario that requires a minor amount of suspension of disbelief.

One thing that makes this game easy to enjoy, and read, is it rarely gets bogged down in details.

We don't need scenes with Maya trying to explain how her loan works, DPC trying to explain it to placate people just backfired.

Maya should have just said, "I don't fucking know, I'm just fucked OK!? My dad has got me over a barrel and I don't understand it and I don't know what to do!!"

Instead she's all like, "Well you see, I'm like a co-signer, and that means I'm responsible for the loan, and then you know, details and shit". Nah, fuck that shit. We don't need to know intricates.

The same goes with how the fuck the mc didn't know what he was walking into.

Do we need a post-meeting scene like:

mc: "WTF Sage! Why didn't you tell me Jade and Stephen were your parents!? Fuck!"​
Sage: "I thought you knew, and don't start fucking yelling at me! Why the fuck does it matter anyway?"​
mc: "It's because... um... like I would have been more prepared, um, Jade, um, she's like my teacher and shit. It was awkward!"​
Sage: "WTF are you talking about? What does it matter if she's your teacher. She's your teacher? You doing gender studies? Haha, really! Anyway, what the fuck does it matter if she's your teacher. It's not like you're fucking her or something!"​
mc: "..."​
Sage: "Oh my god no! No! Don't fucking tell me you've been fucking her!"​
mc: "I need to use the bathroom!"​
Sage: "What the actual fuck, and I mean the actual, actual fuck! Oh my... FUCK!"​

Just accept he didn't know, no one told him, she thought he knew, like, who gives a fuck.

The problem is now, if DPC has a post explanation (like after the event, and even if it goes down like the shit I just wrote above), everyone will be like, "DPC is just trying to fix his fuckup..."

It's just a molehill.

(Also, he wasn't even coming to talk with them, he was just moral support, Sage was going to talk with them with just Maya. The mc and Joey were meant to be fucking in the foyer)
go figure, in the end it is always my fault as a player both when Maya baffles me with implausible details about her loan and when other characters don't say things that anyone would have said

anyway, the problem is not that MC doesn't know, but that Sage doesn't tell him, when she SHOULD HAVE, with no plausible justification other than the construction of a bad twist. if Sage thinks it doesn't matter she appears very stupid or very selfish, which is not good

then ok, of course I have to accept it, it's not that I expect the scene to be rewritten, but it's a bad scene that ends an unexceptional season

Last edited:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
the man with red hair was put there on purpose to look like Sage's father, a blatantly false clue (like the women's panties in Chad's bag) perhaps later we will find out who he is

but the problem is not whether we figured it out earlier or not, in fact from that point of view better for you, at least the twist was successful.

the problem is that it is the twist itself that makes little sense as a twist, or rather it is a twist that has a real impact on a limited portion of the players, but since it was the season finale DPC had to pump it up on steroids to make it seem universal, but it is not. it is a WTF moment

if then its development is going to be like the arrival of Maya's father, which was supposed to be an atomic bomb and ended up being a firecracker, it will be even worse
well yeah it was a surprice for me, and maybe becouse of that, i think i do think that later on maybe we find out that that man is sage's real dad, even though he isnt the suckerupper sage told us about upstairs (why she turned her phone off) :D

still, thank you for your wise words, i would have thought someone else would have said, what rock have you been living under? how could you've not seen that comming :D

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
go figure, in the end it is always my fault as a player both when Maya baffles me with implausible details about her loan and when other characters don't say things that anyone would have said

anyway, the problem is not that MC doesn't know, but that Sage doesn't tell her, when she SHOULD HAVE, with no plausible justification other than the construction of a bad twist. if Sage thinks it doesn't matter she appears very stupid or very selfish, which is not good

then ok, of course I have to accept it, it's not that I expect the scene to be rewritten, but it's a bad scene that ends an unexceptional season
No, I admit it's DPC's fault for doubling down and making Maya's loan situation more ridiculous.

But the problem is, when characters make mistakes, and shit goes wrong, everyone gets worked up over the characters making the mistakes.

It's exactly when we make mistakes that shit goes wrong. If we didn't make mistakes, shit wouldn't go wrong, and life would be peachy. Tricky, but peachy.

So if Sage told the mc outright:

Sage: "Hey Fuckface, you wanna stalk my boyfriend? Oh by the way, see that really curvaceous teacher over there?"​
mc: "What? Stalk your... Which teacher, the brunette?"​
Sage: "No that's Isabella, the librarian, no, I mean the blonde teacher, the one that is looking at Isabella, actually, fuck, she's really staring daggers at her, what the fuck is that all about about..? Anyway, no, the blonde one, see her?"​
mc: "Yeah sure, Mrs. Milk Machine"​
Sage: "Mrs... what? Anyway, well she's my mom, so don't get any ideas about fucking her!"​
mc: "What? Me? Why would I? I mean, I'm just a spineless little fuck, I only fucked one girl in my life, I don't have the balls to approach a MILF like that!"​
Sage: Just making sure. Plus that older teacher over there, that's my dad. Don't fuck him either...​
mc: "Awww."​

I mean yeah, that would have been a great exchange, but then Jade would be out of the story, cause the mc would have felt all weird and shit about it.

But it didn't happen that way. Sage mistakenly assumed he knew, or just didn't think to tell him, you know, because she was all worked up about asking for a favour from her parents that she wasn't thinking clearly, and she made a mistake.

And when you make mistakes, shit happens. And it did.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes