PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I wonder if Dik in the way of Others will be able to fuck Zoey already in episode 9 or will he whine and mumble until episode 12? :FacePalm: He's not in a relationship with anyone, so what the hell is there to pull? Just fuck her right here on the bench, and shove your dick down her throat. (y)
It will be fun to see how a dik without a relationship will find excuses just not to fuck an ex-girlfriend:KEK: (although he just fed a cream pie to Nora)

• Haha
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I doubt it's any of our frathouse family's parents. However, on the topic of MC and relations, around the same time MC gets his 'inheritance' money and mother's diary is around the same time somebody else (one of the preps, wasn't it?) had a grandparent die, so I think it more likely we're part of that family tree.

There is absolutely no way Jill or any of the other girls we're banging are related to the MC. DPC doesn't do incest.
Rich's grandmother does pass away and he has to go to the funeral, but I think it's another red herring placed by DPC.

Like it's too conveniently placed that we find out about her passing and our receiving of the inheritance. IMO it's unlikely MC is related to either Burgmeister or Royce, but Royce is totally out of question due to Patreon reasons. The most likely option there is that Rusty is MC's first cousin or uncle (unlikely, as the age gap is way too big to be logically explained).

That being said, what I do believe though is that the woman MC interacts with at the elderly care home is Stephen's mom. I find a strange hint in the line she says "that she has a son that doesn't visit anymore because he's busy chasing after money." or something along those lines.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
No, I admit it's DPC's fault for doubling down and making Maya's loan situation more ridiculous.

But the problem is, when characters make mistakes, and shit goes wrong, everyone gets worked up over the characters making the mistakes.

It's exactly when we make mistakes that shit goes wrong. If we didn't make mistakes, shit wouldn't go wrong, and life would be peachy. Tricky, but peachy.

So if Sage told the mc outright:

Sage: "Hey Fuckface, you wanna stalk my boyfriend? Oh by the way, see that really curvaceous teacher over there?"​
mc: "What? Stalk your... Which teacher, the brunette?"​
Sage: "No that's Isabella, the librarian, no, I mean the blonde teacher, the one that is looking at Isabella, actually, fuck, she's really staring daggers at her, what the fuck is that all about about..? Anyway, no, the blonde one, see her?"​
mc: "Yeah sure, Mrs. Milk Machine"​
Sage: "Mrs... what? Anyway, well she's my mom, so don't get any ideas about fucking her!"​
mc: "What? Me? Why would I? I mean, I'm just a spineless little fuck, I only fucked one girl in my life, I don't have the balls to approach a MILF like that!"​
Sage: Just making sure. Plus that older teacher over there, that's my dad. Don't fuck him either...​
mc: "Awww."​

I mean yeah, that would have been a great exchange, but then Jade would be out of the story, cause the mc would have felt all weird and shit about it.

But it didn't happen that way. Sage mistakenly assumed he knew, or just didn't think to tell him, you know, because she was all worked up about asking for a favour from her parents that she wasn't thinking clearly, and she made a mistake.

And when you make mistakes, shit happens. And it did.

Much simplier really. All she had to say was that Tybalt was her brother.... which was how she got to make a deal with the preps for the preps party....

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maybe I don't understand what you said. If what you say is true, then Ached will lose his damn mind. ep. 11/12 could be another year or two in real life time. Honestly I don't even know that Zoey will ever be granted relationship status. We are not even sure if Quinn will get it.

I think players will at the very least be given the opportunity to have immediate cheat sex with Zoey (which will flag to True the DPC punishment variable). I just have a hard time believing DPC goes through all the trouble to keep Zoey chaste in Interlude only to have her arrive and wait even longer for MC to officially ditch his LI. I think Zoey will be an instantaneous sex temptation trap from the moment she arrives at B&R. The main reason she is being brought back to the story is to fuck up whatever relationship MC has already established.
If there's one thing we ought to be clear on, it's that DPC feels no obligation to give us what we want. :cautious:

At any rate, I'm not saying we can't have sex with Zoey prior to Ep 11/12 (at least on the Others route), I'm saying we won't make the final decision to choose between Zoey and an alternative girl until then. Any action with Zoey prior to that will be indecisive, either a moment of passion or some other extenuating circumstance (though it may well have repercussions when we get to the final choice).

Zoey will definitely be a temptation from the get go, but that doesn't mean we'll be able to act on that temptation immediately. I think DPC will favor a bit of a slow burn, much like he does with most of the plot. He's planning on four seasons, after all. I expect that will be as frustrating for Ached as it will be for me, but c'est la vie. (or maybe c'est le jeu? My French is weak)

It is indeed, like many aspects of many stories, a scenario that requires a minor amount of suspension of disbelief.

One thing that makes this game easy to enjoy, and read, is it rarely gets bogged down in details.

We don't need scenes with Maya trying to explain how her loan works, DPC trying to explain it to placate people just backfired.

Maya should have just said, "I don't fucking know, I'm just fucked OK!? My dad has got me over a barrel and I don't understand it and I don't know what to do!!"

Instead she's all like, "Well you see, I'm like a co-signer, and that means I'm responsible for the loan, and then you know, details and shit". Nah, fuck that shit. We don't need to know intricates.

The same goes with how the fuck the mc didn't know what he was walking into.

Do we need a post-meeting scene like:

mc: "WTF Sage! Why didn't you tell me Jade and Stephen were your parents!? Fuck!"

Sage: "I thought you knew, and don't start fucking yelling at me! Why the fuck does it matter anyway?"

mc: "It's because... um... like I would have been more prepared, um, Jade, um, she's like my teacher and shit. It was awkward!"

Sage: "WTF are you talking about? What does it matter if she's your teacher. She's your teacher? You doing gender studies? Haha, really! Anyway, what the fuck does it matter if she's your teacher. It's not like you're fucking her or something!"

mc: "..."

Sage: "Oh my god no! No! Don't fucking tell me you've been fucking her!"

mc: "I need to use the bathroom!"

Sage: "What the actual fuck, and I mean the actual, actual fuck! Oh my... FUCK!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then it gets really real.

Just accept he didn't know, no one told him, she thought he knew, like, who gives a fuck.

The problem is now, if DPC has a post explanation (like after the event, and even if it goes down like the shit I just wrote above), everyone will be like, "DPC is just trying to fix his fuckup..."

It's just a molehill.

(Also, he wasn't even coming to talk with them, he was just moral support, Sage was going to talk with them with just Maya. The mc and Joey were meant to be fucking in the foyer)
I take your point, but Maya's ultimatum is plot-critical in a way that the MC's shock over Sage's family simply is not. There needs to be a reason for Maya's desperation at the start of the story - even if the MC winds up rejecting Maya and wanting to spend as little time with her as possible, we still need to explain her motivations. DPC may have completely botched the details, but the reason itself can still be evaluated separately.

There simply isn't any comparable need for the MC to be shocked that Sage is Jade's daughter. Sure, *IF* the MC slept with Jade that's obviously going to be an issue, but there are going to be a lot of runs where that's not the case (indeed, it's impossible on the M&J path). So I really don't know what DPC was thinking trying to inflate this molehill into a proper cliff. It's an entirely unforced error.

If DPC had made Zoey's return the cliffhanger (and maybe layered Jade on top of that for certain branches) it would not only have been a stronger twist, it would have been a much better lead in to the Interlude.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There simply isn't any comparable need for the MC to be shocked that Sage is Jade's daughter. Sure, *IF* the MC slept with Jade that's obviously going to be an issue, but there are going to be a lot of runs where that's not the case (indeed, it's impossible on the M&J path). So I really don't know what DPC was thinking trying to inflate this molehill into a proper cliff. It's an entirely unforced error.
And this leads me to the idea that the player in any case needs to fuck Jade if he wants to avoid the contradiction and the incomprehensible frightened reaction of the main character to Jade, even if he ran from her the whole series. I'm 90% sure that fucking with Jade will not affect in any way (Sage may not even know about it, lol), but a recorded sex video can turn around a lot.

Reactions: akki37

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'll go along with Zoey interrupting the MC's date with [chosen_girl], but I suspect the encounter will end with the MC shocked by the revelation that she totes never had a new boyfriend and is painfully available. That way the MC can pass up on a lewd scene early in the episode, get in some good sulking time, and then go hog wild at the Halloween party. The choice between [chosen_girl] and Zoey won't come until at least Episode 11, more likely Ep 12.

No, there is too much. Let me sum up:

Zoey is making a big, splashy entrance right after DPC railroaded us into choosing our favorite waifu and dropping the rest (or accepting we don't want a proper relationship). So instead of getting to enjoy the fruits of our choice for a while, we seem headed for more 'brooding MC drama.'

Unfortunately, using Zoey as a romantic foil is likely to fall extremely flat because there's little reason the MC should care that much about her (the Interlude showed their relationship was extremely shallow in comparison to the LIs and several of the side girls). On top of that, most players will see her as nothing but an artificial obstacle to stall their preferred path. Only players who really like Zoey are likely to enjoy her prioritization, but statistically you'd expect them to be a minority compared to those who really like one of the 5 LIs (or Quinn, or any of the numerous other side girls). For everyone else, Zoey presented as a watered down repeat of the decision DPC just forced us to make at the crossroads.

Basically, Zoey's timing sucks, and IMHO the Interlude only makes it worse.
The timing of Zoey sucks because it's just realistic. A lot of people always want more realism, get it, and then complain about it. I don't understand that.

Why is it realistic? Because in real life, people often show up at the wrong time. God, who can't tell a story there.

I think it's a strange thing to write. Don't make Zoey more than she is. What's Zoey? MC's ex-girlfriend. What's going to happen. What the MC (player) wants. Either the MC returns to Zoey, they remain friends and he remains his chosen LI or Zoey leaves. That's how it is in real life and that's how it will be in BaDIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I take your point, but Maya's ultimatum is plot-critical in a way that the MC's shock over Sage's family simply is not. There needs to be a reason for Maya's desperation at the start of the story - even if the MC winds up rejecting Maya and wanting to spend as little time with her as possible, we still need to explain her motivations. DPC may have completely botched the details, but the reason itself can still be evaluated separately.

If DPC had made Zoey's return the cliffhanger (and maybe layered Jade on top of that for certain branches) it would not only have been a stronger twist, it would have been a much better lead in to the Interlude.
I still think it's OK for the mc to get worried when he finds out who Sage's parents are, for all potential paths leading to that point.

He did come on very strong with the "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." reaction at the end of ep 8, but as has been dissected many times now, that reaction has been reduced based on the path that lead the mc to that spot.

The different scenarios:

1) MC rejected Jade from the beginning:

You may believe this is a non issue scenario here. And yes, the mc hasn't done anything to be ashamed of.​
All he's done is reject an extremely forward Jade, who has literally sexually assaulted him twice (once in the cafeteria when she grabs his cock through his clothes, and the other with her foot at the back of the gender studies lecture hall).​
When he turned her down, she threatened him:​
Jade: "You should spend the time left in this class reading and be quiet..."​
Jade: "That way I might not fail you..."​
And that's what he did. The next time they even acknowledge each other is when he finished the class:​
Jade: "Fuckface. Pass. Next."​
All the other students she chats with them, even mulling over whether to fail Derek with the consequences of him repeating, but she can't get rid of the mc fast enough.​
Her actions have made their dynamic extremely awkward, I mean he could press charges for real if he wanted to, so him coming along with the girls to ask for monetary help for Maya, who knows how she would see that, or how he would think she would see that.​
2) MC is fucking Sage and Jade:

We all know why this is awkward, so it doesn't require further discussion.​

3) MC dumped Jade in ep 8:

Jade was really pissed. This scenario requires no further discussion.​

4) MC is still in a relationship with Jade:

The only other scenario is he's never been intimate with Sage, but he's been fucking Jade. Jade really likes the mc, so he's not gonna have any drama with her, but he's gonna be sitting there with her daughter and her husband with the knowledge that he's fucking with their family. I think it's reason to be very uncomfortable.​

So really, given all those potential thoughts going through the mc's mind. I don't find it being far fetched at all that he panics when he finds out.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I still think it's OK for the mc to get worried when he finds out who Sage's parents are, for all potential paths leading to that point.

He did come on very strong with the "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." reaction at the end of ep 8, but as has been dissected many times now, that reaction has been reduced based on the path that lead the mc to that spot.

The different scenarios:

You may believe this is a non issue scenario here. And yes, the mc hasn't done anything to be ashamed of.​
All he's done is reject an extremely forward Jade, who has literally sexually assaulted him twice (once in the cafeteria when she grabs his cock through his clothes, and the other with her foot at the back of the gender studies lecture hall).​
When he turned her down, she threatened him:​
Jade: "You should spend the time left in this class reading and be quiet..."​
Jade: "That way I might not fail you..."​
And that's what he did. The next time they even acknowledge each other is when he finished the class:​
Jade: "Fuckface. Pass. Next."​
All the other students she chats with them, even mulling over whether to fail Derek with the consequences of him repeating, but she can't get rid of the mc fast enough.​
Her actions have made their dynamic extremely awkward, I mean he could press charges for real if he wanted to, so him coming along with the girls to ask for monetary help for Maya, who knows how she would see that, or how he would think she would see that.​
2) MC is fucking Sage and Jade:

We all know why this is awkward, so it doesn't require further discussion.​

3) MC dumped Jade in ep 8:

Jade was really pissed. This scenario requires no further discussion.​

4) MC is still in a relationship with Jade:

The only other scenario is he's never been intimate with Sage, but he's been fucking Jade. Jade really likes the mc, so he's not gonna have any drama with her, but he's gonna be sitting there with her daughter and her husband with the knowledge that he's fucking with their family. I think it's reason to be very uncomfortable.​

So really, given all those potential thoughts going through the mc's mind. I don't find it being far fetched at all that he panics when he finds out.
I think folks are over exaggerating that it must be just Jade the reason for MC to kind of freak out.
No, that is just an extra, in certain paths. However overall it's perfectly fine for MC to freak out.
Sure, may be a bit more Sarcastic tone like : "Fuck, I should have seen this one coming" might have been better.
But, after all. These are not some random peoples, Sage family are all tied to the school.
and even if you are the massivest massive Chick, MC is not exactly a Golden Boy in the school. He has a reputation, his fraternity has a reputation. Fighting, drinking, break in, even stealing, and the Cathy stuff.
And Tybalt hates him no matter what. He is not meeting with Sage's family with a clean slate.

that is the base spine of the story, everything else is just an extra, including Jade. She is not mandatory, she is just an extra spice.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
MC rejected Jade from the beginning:
You're right. The story is built in such a way that we could not avoid harrasment from Jade, no matter what we did. Jade's behavior suggests that she has already molested young students. So, if nothing depends on our behavior and there will still be drama, then why should we worry about fucking Jade? I'm sure Pink will invest in the scene where Jade and I were close, so I think we can expect a funny scene where MС admits to Sage that Jade molested him and Sage will be furious.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Aug 20, 2021
Hey so I’m trying to do a new playthrough (as in all data is reset) so I can go through everything again like getting the collectibles. However it still says everything I did from my past playthrough is still collected. Any way to reset everything to ‘factory settings’? I deleted the persistent file, as I heard that might help, but nothing.

Edit: Ah nvm. Figured it out. Deleted the whole folder for BADik in the Ren’Py folder. That seemed to do it.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2022
And Tybalt hates him no matter what. He is not meeting with Sage's family with a clean slate.
Right, I'm glad you pointed that out. Coming from Jill playthroughs, I thought that the MC's presence there could ruin any chance the Burkes help Maya out. There's no way to know what Tybalt has been telling them about the MC especially after Jill shot him down. That goes doubly so if you've punched Tybalt and ruined his presentation.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Right, I'm glad you pointed that out. Coming from Jill playthroughs, I thought that the MC's presence there could ruin any chance the Burkes help Maya out. There's no way to know what Tybalt has been telling them about the MC especially after Jill shot him down. That goes doubly so if you've punched Tybalt and ruined his presentation.
Yes:giggle:, but what I was saying that even without a Jill playthrough. Tybalt dislike MC. MC pure existence is a treat for Tybalt. :LOL:.

Anyway, MC is still just a teenager. Every teenager get uncomfortable when they are summoned to the principal office. And he just happend to visit the school board members at their home. We surely expected this outcome, but He didnt:ROFLMAO:, so him freaking out is understandable. ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

The different scenarios:

She also grabs MC ass as they are moving out to hallway one day (before they are an item). You're right, but further, Jade would have just as much to be worried about as MC. I'm sure Jade in her mind is also going, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Either because she is concerned about having a student present whom she assaulted and then threatened when rejected or because she wants to fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck him but can't with the entire B&R happy humper gang piled into her sitting room.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I wonder if Dik in the way of Others will be able to fuck Zoey already in episode 9 or will he whine and mumble until episode 12? :FacePalm: He's not in a relationship with anyone, so what the hell is there to pull? Just fuck her right here on the bench, and shove your dick down her throat. (y)
It will be fun to see how a dik without a relationship will find excuses just not to fuck an ex-girlfriend:KEK: (although he just fed a cream pie to Nora)
Well, the truth is that I don't think that because you chose the "chosen" one, the cheating route is blocked and closed because the truth would be very stupid on the part of DPC lol where is the morbidity of fucking Riona and Jill calling the MC for phone to tell him she loves him and is part of destiny
Ara ara meme 01.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes