Feb 27, 2018
are you kidding me or there are only 2 scenes in this whole update? There is no way right? I must be doing something wrong? And also how can I get old season 2 BADIK game because I didn't know this was totally separate new game, I want old scenes...

Jan 4, 2020
Restarting the whole game to have runs for each girl; don't really see it in the walkthru but is there any guide to which affinities close off which branch with which girls? I know you don't get the Maya/Josy route as a DIK, but can't think of any others.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alright droid users... :rolleyes:

Being_a_DIK_0.8.2_Brandy_(Mod).apk has been set in my sig for limited time can be reached from here...

I do not wish to have any more trouble with it then I already have so mind your actions ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LizaS

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
are you kidding me or there are only 2 scenes in this whole update? There is no way right? I must be doing something wrong? And also how can I get old season 2 BADIK game because I didn't know this was totally separate new game, I want old scenes...
Season 1&2 (ep 1-8 or BaDik 8.0) is on page 1, the interlude is the start of season 3 so it's not a totally separate game, just the story about Zoey and next update (ep9) the main story continues, including Zoey. (and yes, just 2 scenes and 4 arts)

• Wow
Reactions: I Love These Games

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
  • Threesome with Quinn and Sage while planning the party
    • requires all of the follwing:
      • mc doesn't have CHICK affinity
      • mc isn't on Maya & Josy path
      • Quinn didn’t reject the mc in the library (meaning you didn’t see the Jill masturbation scene),
      • mc to be on Sage’s path
Damn. With all the requirements mapped out like that, it truly does look like the best trade deal in the history of trade deals, possibly ever.

Nick60

Sep 29, 2020
One of the best games with Timestamps.
But i can't choose between Sage and Jill, they're so nice with MC ... so i'll do the two paths

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I made a guide for the game when season 2 was released, his moderators deleted my guide and ban me for a day without reason, they never explained why my guide was removed from Steam community.
I can guess why, he has guides as paid DLCs in Steam.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
so this is the new format? or we can still download the new patch and place it on the s1-s2 folder? (just wanna make it on one folder and play)
I literally answered that in the post you quoted. There is no patch because this is a new game file. DPC went over all of this pretty explicitly at the end of chapter 8!

Reactions: Walter Victor
Aug 26, 2019
I think the distinction has to be made.

I dont have a problem with people who doesn't like certain fetishes. I'm not an NTR person myself, ( that being said, I view that as a very SPECIFIC circumstancial fetish and not the broad definition virgins here use)

I despise people of any stripes that enforce their opinions on others. This is why fundamentalist Sunnis back home, Evangelist maniacs here in US, hardliner Jewish orthodoxes, and whatever other insane level religious cultists I interact with hate me.

Because I despise it when you enforce your opinion on others.

This anti-NTR shit that infected many devs on this site with its most broad and insane definition is stifling storytelling in a more mature way, just like Comics authority stifled it during 60s, and just like rating board stifles moviemakers with INSANE limitations on PG 13 and R rated movies.

I believe we are actively hurting stories in this indie driven space. I believe BaDIK could be a lot more complete game and its characters more 3 dimensional if we could see them in their previous and/or other relationships and how those might have evolved or progressing. In a more granular example, we are losing very valuable context by not seeing Sage's widespread interactions with Chad from before. We are losing very valuable context of how Maya/Josy relationship wavers during the time of that flashback and current day events. We are losing context on Nicole, Cathy, to a certain extent, Jade, by not seeing them interact with others of an emotional / sexual content.

If you want to get into the heart of it, I'm a hardline free speech advocate. Not the American christian bullshit where your lines are drawn, not the European insanity where only "acceptable" notions fall under it, but actual free speech. Free speech where a vocal minority cannot, will not and should not suppress creatives and intellectuals.

This, I whole heartedly believe is what's happening here, and it's just a microcosm of what's corrupting and eroding the social contract of the entire western world.

Yes, we are losing the fight for free speech on all fronts, and this is just one of many fronts. Silly as it might sound, this is what's going on.

Meme all you want, ridicule all you want, share with your buddies and laugh over it all you want.

BaDIK and many other games are taking hits of integrity and falling short of their creators' vision because of those attitudes you are so keen on protecting.

" Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government; when this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and tyranny is erected on its ruins."

- Benjamin Franklin

Edit note: 279 years after that article with that quote was published, a certain president got elected in what was supposed to be golden age of communication. 4 years of later, US capitol got attacked for the first time in history. I rest my case.

Yeah I totally read that

DrGnomage

Apr 15, 2021
Believe me, I'm a customer of his on Steam as well, but we are practically 2nd class citizens to him, his bread and butter is the steady Patreon cash flow.
Which I was also giving him money on! I don't get the logic of it, he stopped me sending him money for pirating his software even though the only reason I found out about it was through this website. I'm pretty sure this is endorsed by him as well because of the fact an account claiming to be DrPinkCake posts on here so how is it piracy? I might have a weird opinion on software because I come from an open source software perspective but I pay for good software even if it's free if I can.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes