Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
was this in the interlude? Becais

I replayed it again, I think what happened was after the whole Emma jealous rage with phone pictures, I felt it was not interesting. So I probably skipped over some of the dialog.

I thought the whole abrupt jealousy act from Emma came out of nowhere. Unless that was her whole motive for taking the pictures. Because after that Zoey just lost all motivation for surfing and living there.

I do hope they dont't force Zoey to be the LI for the MC. I get that she is back and thinks things are going to return to normal and the MC is going to drop everything that he has going. Personally I feel she is going to be a thorn in his side but will have to wait and see.
Which only confirms what sixart and dalli_x said.

The moral of this is that one should not make statements when they don't know what the %!&# they are talking about.

I have previously suggested that Emma had been jealous of Zoey for months, and had planned out the whole beach-pictures scene in advance, to do exactly what she did.

As for Zoey being forced as a love interest: aside from the fact that she already is one and has been for years, DrPinkCake is not going to force you to do anything sexually with her or anyone else. But she will be there, doing whatever DPC decides she should be doing. What your MC does with her will be completely up to you, though.

Reactions: sixart and dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which only confirms what sixart and dalli_x said.

The moral of this is that one should not make statements when they don't know what the %!&# they are talking about.

I have previously suggested that Emma had been jealous of Zoey for months, and had planned out the whole beach-pictures scene in advance, to do exactly what she did.

As for Zoey being forced as a love interest: aside from the fact that she already is one and has been for years, DrPinkCake is not going to force you to do anything sexually with her or anyone else. But she will be there, doing whatever DPC decides she should be doing. What your MC does with her will be completely up to you, though.
the plot has requirements that cannot be avoided.

DPC probably won't force the player to do anything sexual with Zoey (and would that be good news? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ) but it will almost certainly force us to watch in amazement as MC and perhaps the LI we chose in chapter eight have their next crisis of conscience.

"go talk to her!!! you need to rid your heart of any doubts before you build our love nest of rose petals and cotton balls!"
"please put your underwear back on, I can't...I need to clear up with Zoey first, I haven't heard from her in months, but in a corner of my heart I've always hoped she'd come back!!!"

so might as well get over it, MC will be shocked by Zoey (as we can already see in the interlude when Neil tells him about her arrival)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The van actually proves that it is a law enforcement agency. It would be stupid if the police wanted to observe someone and used a police van for surveillance.:rolleyes:
Only slightly less stupid than using a massive van, when a single person would do.

To #1: They parked out of sight, only Riona got too close to the van. That's why someone is hiding there when they get out.:unsure:
So you claim, but even that would never ever happen, they would have eyes on her and before she would be able to view the van, it would move. Again, their biggest advantage is the person not knowing he or she is being surveiled.

To # 2: Maybe they also have a room in the dorm.:cool:
Possible, however unlikely. It would be a giant waste of ressources for 2 college girls dealing drugs, just imagine the newspaper article "after a months long investigation, including surveillance and undercover assets, the 2 suspects were finally arrested. 2000$ cash and 1000$ worth of drugs were confiscated" ... people would literally tear the police HQ down.

To # 3: Of course the same van is used every day. It must be routine. The van driver goes to the college cafeteria for lunch every day and is constantly hauling boxes to and from the van. This is unobtrusive. But if a new van arrives every day, the surveillance will be uncovered in 2-3 days.:sneaky:
Its a VAN, not a sports car, they are not pleasure rides. When a Van, that doesnt belong, frequents a small area it draws attention. Like why use smth the size of a Van when a fixed 360° cam would do.

To # 4: A van without windows can be used for many things. Maybe there is a cop in it, who controls a surveillance drone. :alien:
I agree, it could be delivering goods or picking them up, or maybe its the tour Van of Van Halen. And yes surveillance drones dont seem too excesive either ...

To # 5: Read again to # 1. Besides, he got out unnoticed by Quinn and Riona. :cool:
An informant, CI or UC would never ever risk that. You dont risk compromising your asset for kicks, he or she would stay away from any surveilance craft like the devil from holy water. He/She would prob have weekly meetings with a contact or his handler and a phone number for emergencys, but one doesnt just casually stroll into a surveillance vehicle when being undercover.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
the plot has requirements that cannot be avoided.

DPC probably won't force the player to do anything sexual with Zoey (and would that be good news? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ) but it will almost certainly force us to watch in amazement as MC and perhaps the LI we chose in chapter eight have their next crisis of conscience.

"go talk to her!!! you need to rid your heart of any doubts before you build our love nest of rose petals and cotton balls!"
"please put your underwear back on, I can't...I need to clear up with Zoey first, I haven't heard from her in months, but in a corner of my heart I've always hoped she'd come back!!!"

so might as well get over it, MC will be shocked by Zoey (as we can already see in the interlude when Neil tells him about her arrival)
Well my LI was Sage so yeah, that is enough drama to deal with but throw in the ex girlfriend who left to be a surfer comes back. Yeah I can see MC is going to have a ball of a time mopping the floor.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Only slightly less stupid than using a massive van, when a single person would do.

So you claim, but even that would never ever happen, they would have eyes on her and before she would be able to view the van, it would move. Again, their biggest advantage is the person not knowing he or she is being surveiled.

Possible, however unlikely. It would be a giant waste of ressources for 2 college girls dealing drugs, just imagine the newspaper article "after a months long investigation, including surveillance and undercover assets, the 2 suspects were finally arrested. 2000$ cash and 1000$ worth of drugs were confiscated" ... people would literally tear the police HQ down.

Its a VAN, not a sports car, they are not pleasure rides. When a Van, that doesnt belong, frequents a small area it draws attention. Like why use smth the size of a Van when a fixed 360° cam would do.

I agree, it could be delivering goods or picking them up, or maybe its the tour Van of Van Halen. And yes surveillance drones dont seem too excesive either ...

An informant, CI or UC would never ever risk that. You dont risk compromising your asset for kicks, he or she would stay away from any surveilance craft like the devil from holy water. He/She would prob have weekly meetings with a contact or his handler and a phone number for emergencys, but one doesnt just casually stroll into a surveillance vehicle when being undercover.
We shouldn't forget that drug dealing is not the only thing that Riona is mixed up in. The misuse of funds that are supposed to be used as charitable donations and might have been diverted to sex with coeds would be a federal offense. The FBI, the Treasury Department and the DEA could all be interested. So, perhaps it's not just Riona that is being surveilled but the entire campus, and Riona is just the only one who has noticed it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well my LI was Sage so yeah, that is enough drama to deal with but throw in the ex girlfriend who left to be a surfer comes back. Yeah I can see MC is going to have a ball of a time mopping the floor.
Zoey is fine with me as a distraction.

the other diversions used so far I have not liked almost nothing, she can only do better

p.s. with Sage there isn't a single drama scattered in the story that can't fall between your head and neck suddenly
Jade? the video of Jade? Quinn? the restaurant? the hots?
all landmines that for the true believers will go off at triple the power.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
We shouldn't forget that drug dealing is not the only thing that Riona is mixed up in. The misuse of funds that are supposed to be used as charitable donations and might have been diverted to sex with coeds would be a federal offense. The FBI, the Treasury Department and the DEA could all be interested. So, perhaps it's not just Riona that is being surveilled but the entire campus, and Riona is just the only one who has noticed it.
But that's exactly it, if there is a surveillance operation going on and it would be much bigger than just the drugs, they would use a much more sophisticated way than a Van parked on a street, especially if, god forbid, the FBI would be involved. They brought Mafia families and drug cartels down, they wouldnt make PI mistakes.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
My good man.

DPC set it up so that someone is standing behind the van hiding. And the scene shows us so that Riona and Quinn did not notice anything.:rolleyes:(y)

We see the van and behind it Riona is selling something to horny black haired Joanne (Hahaha not Carolyn). Riona doesn't seem to pay much attention to the van. So if it is a surveillance van, the supervisors at BaDIK have done everything right.:D(y)

Actually, no one at BaDIK is worried about the van. Maybe it is also Leon's grandfather's van.:poop::ROFLMAO:
But what professional would even risk getting caught ? Most certainly nobody who was trained for the job. They cant know if someone looks or doesnt, they just remove that option altogether by being smart.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But that's exactly it, if there is a surveillance operation going on and it would be much bigger than just the drugs, they would use a much more sophisticated way than a Van parked on a street, especially if, god forbid, the FBI would be involved. They brought Mafia families and drug cartels down, they wouldnt make PI mistakes.
Come on! What better way to surveil a college campus than to park a van right outside in the same place every single day. Are there any buildings nearby they could be hiding in? I don't recall any. It's called hiding in plain sight. Inside the van could be both audio and visual equipment, plus someone who could be communicating with an operative (or operatives) on campus.

And the guy stepping outside is perfect. A guy making a delivery would appear perfectly normal to anyone watching. "Hey, there's the guy who delivers the coffee milk packets and bananas to the cafeteria. Hi, Joe!"

Reactions: sixart and dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but that's the point

the van is there so we can see it, a perfect surveillance operation would be narratively boring and useless, you have to warn of danger, otherwise it would just be random twists and turns

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But what professional would even risk getting caught ? Most certainly nobody who was trained for the job. They cant know if someone looks or doesnt, they just remove that option altogether by being smart.
The authorities don't want small fry like Quinn and Riona. They want the backers or women.

Who says they only let professionals investigate on campus? I've already brought Jacob in as an informant. Jacob was arrested walking around campus naked. He gets a deal and in return he has to provide information. What if the destruction of the mansion in EP5 was a police raid? Then a few dildos are set up and alpha letters are sprayed on the wall. A room is left alone. All a nice distraction to keep an investigation a secret.:unsure:

Guess why there are security camera's on campus. The question that always comes up for me with this picture is why Derek and the MC get off scot free. Are the security cameras turned off or are they being protected by someone? Another question is whether the sex of Maya and the MC in EP8 was also recorded by the security cameras?:unsure:

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Phew... this is gonna be a long one :KEK: Perverts... take a break ! :LOL:
Because after that Zoey just lost all motivation for surfing and living there.
Nope :p ... I really do wonder whether or not you actually played this game... she ran out of money... and ofc she misses Fuckface ;):HideThePain:
What your MC does with her will be completely up to you, though.
I really DO HOPE SO... something feels weird about this Zoey injection... I hope it's not a mandatory stuff coz that would fuck up the game in principles :eek:
Maybe the stalker was supposed to be investigating the DIKs, but flunked the Cum Petition and was then sent after Riona. In EP8, he is on the phone with his supervisor to file a report, but is interrupted by the MC. To avoid being exposed, he says, so he stalks Riona.:unsure:
I don't think that tosser is an operative... I think HE REALLY WAS stalking Riona :love: but that doesn't mean the one who " investigates " is caught in fact ! :eek::p
In principle, we may already decide in Interlude how it will go on with Zoey and the MC.
Definitelly... the whole structure of the game ( and ongoing ) screams for " if - then " scenarios approaching (y);)
Maybe it is also Leon's grandfather's van.:poop::ROFLMAO:
I only mentioned Leon as the " culprit " because it makes no sense and is an actual " SURPRISE MODDAFUKKA !!! " moment if it comes to reality :p;)
The question I have is whether or not Stephen Burke knows about this. If so, he is probably cooperating with the authorities, if not, the authorities will investigate him.

What Derek said in EP1 is interesting.
Derek: "I mean, how can the HOTs afford to pay the tuition for the freshmen?"
Derek: "Why do the security guards treat some people differently?"

What if the security staff knows that the investigators are on campus because they are investigating HOT Tuition?
get (5).gif :KEK:
" Outsiders " can't get involved in an ongoin investigation such as " security " sooo... I don't think ANYONE from administrative point is a person of interest... maybe from the investigations side ! :oops::rolleyes::p
was this in the interlude? Becais
5ed6643ae9073b5429cd04007e964a9bd9fab320be1645d6cd214b81eb2fe2c7.jpg :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
The game now has a "Female protagonist" tag. The last time I played, there was no female MC.
Is there a female MC now or what? Someone explain.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't look at this scene so deeply. The main reason for this scene is to create a prerequisite for further threesome sex scenes with Sage.( with Heather, Sara and other friends of Sage). This is the first full-fledged threesome scene involving LI. In fact, after the scene, Sage behaves almost like a his girlfriend. She says she liked watching MC fuck another girl (why would she say that?). And at the end of the episode, during a walk with MC Sage bluntly says that they are not dating yet, which means it was just the usual spontaneous drunken sex of three friends.
But my whole point is that in the preceding episode DPC went out of his way to make the MC object to Sage treating him as just a chance for spontaneous sex. Yet here he's suddenly willing to initiate a meaningless threesome with her and Quinn, even though in a couple scenes he'll be right back to insisting on a real relationship with her (assuming he picks her at the crossroads, obviously). That's not a character arc, that's a haystack.

The fact this is the first full-fledged threesome with an LI is all the more reason it should have been handled properly, not sloppily implemented just to keep up the titty count. Much like almost everything else supposedly leading up to that blasted crossroads, I like the idea but hate the execution.

What is the name of your MC ?
I went with Evan for my main. For my alts: Ace, Leroy, Jean, Tim, Romio, Cam, Ferdinand, Westly, and Quintus.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Hardly. I played it 5 different ways. Also looking forward to party planning in Season 3.
I enjoyed the mansion mini-game, once I figured out the basic mechanics for it. Almost failed to complete it first time around, but the second playthrough (first on my new PC) managed it without issue.

Hopefully the party-planning gets a mini-game as well.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
The game now has a "Female protagonist" tag. The last time I played, there was no female MC.
Is there a female MC now or what? Someone explain.
You basically take control (minimal) of a female LI that's going to be a bigger part of the story starting season 3. She's not an MC. (Unless you consider that she is the MC of her own story). It's the MC's ex's back story from when they separated up to the current time of the MC (end of season 2). It looks like she's coming back into the MC's life.
Think of it as Rogue One to Star Wars i guess?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes