lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
lol damn what came up when you chose this? did you avoid maya and josy thing and what was your affinity?
Yeah, to get the choice to keep hooking up with the side girls you don't have be in Josy/Maya path and/or in Jill path

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ok thanks both of you, I will do another playthrough soon and not go for maya and josy or jill. I wanted to have one where he is not tied down.

tbh im surprised he got us to pick someone so soon, its going to be a lot of work for him doing all these different paths and im curious to see where each will go

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
What do you have to do to get Nicole on Swyper? Do you have to go a certain route?

If I recall correctly you have to "go all out" at the pink rose (a DIK choice) so you can sleep with her and get your dick signed. From there you have to make the right choices on Swyper.

Reactions: Reaverrew

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
tbh im surprised he got us to pick someone so soon, its going to be a lot of work for him doing all these different paths and im curious to see where each will go
I suspect the fact we needed to pick someone in ep 8 serves as a measure to make the different paths easier to maintain for the upcoming seasons, effectively you can only have 1 path when chick affinity starting ep 9, while you could be on several upto this point... Even if you just followed 1 path with chick affinity there's a scene where your thoughts say you've been intimate with or dated all of them... By ruling out several paths you can avoid refences like that... As for Dik affinity.... well, i guess the sidegirls just don't have enough scenes to really have an impact in the story and not being matched to a path after ep 8 would just mean you're not tied eitherway...

What do you have to do to get Nicole on Swyper? Do you have to go a certain route?
You should be nice to her when you first meet her at the Pink Rose, so no lauhing at her with Derek etc.... Think you need dik affinity also but not sure there...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, he probaly lied about the payment just to keep some with him.
drugs are not cheap! and since he is buying from the more expensive Vinnie where did that extra money came from? by the way i had theorized this 1st time i heard that Tommy had got them all a job...

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I go out for 20 mins, and shithead comes in. Reported by the way for the 20+ something time, shitstain. You're not going to get far with me around now.
It's just a severe case of attention deficit, just a few clicks and all is gone, don't pay it any further attention, it's useless. ;)

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
is it possible to have both sage and jill's path open at the same time? cuz i got a feeling that the birthday plot is so signficant for their relationship development and missing out on one of it will impact future chances. currently, i picked to accompany sage whilst being in the chick route, and i didnt get the sms from jill at the start of episode 7.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
should i rewind and picked jill? will it impact sage's story down the line? personally i like sage rather than jill, but the ep 7 opening got me intrigued so i dont want to miss out on it because this was suppose to be my chick save

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So, what's the deal with this picture?.
I couldn't follow every argument after the release and I would like to know what the smart boys here sayd about this. Is Lynette part of the Royce club? Could the incest guys have won against all odds?
In favour of this theory I have to say that both Lynn and Jill has the same genetic predisposition to make stupid faces.
It's the redhead somewhere releated to Jill? It's the brunette?

screenshot0143.png

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
is it possible to have both sage and jill's path open at the same time? cuz i got a feeling that the birthday plot is so signficant for their relationship development and missing out on one of it will impact future chances. currently, i picked to accompany sage whilst being in the chick route, and i didnt get the sms from jill at the start of episode 7.
When Sage is sick and she asks you to stop by but if you're route is open with Jill and she comes by for the picnic, that's a huge decision, and it changes a lot of things. If you want Sage's route, then continue with her, and shut Jill down if she asks you for help or anything like that.

Best thing to do, is make two saves for yourself from that point on, but sooner or later you WILL have to choose one or the other.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I couldn't follow every argument after the release and I would like to know what the smart boys here sayd about this. Is Lynette part of the Royce club? Could the incest guys have won against all odds?
In favour of this theory I have to say that both Lynn and Jill has the same genetic predisposition to make stupid faces.

View attachment 1601837
that’s Jill’s house in the background.

we don’t know the precise connection but if we assume Miranda (in the middle) is Biancas relative (near identical model and share a unique necklace) it’s established by Bianca that her family know the Royces. They move in the same circles. Maybe the Royces buy their house from Miranda’s family? (EDIT: or as someone else points out directly from lynettes family hence their move) Maybe Miranda is like a cousin to Amelia (jills mother) and Lynette is just Miranda’s friend. Hence the connection without any incest issues.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You need chick affinity for Jill's path and allthough Sage at first values Dik affinity you can get on her path regardless....
Perhaps the picknick is needed for Jill's path but i think visiting Sage when sick isn't needed to be on her path at one point...
Think promising to help prove Chad cheated and guitar lessons etc are more important there...

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

View attachment 1601837
I think Lynette's father may have sold their house to the Royce's.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
When Sage is sick and she asks you to stop by but if you're route is open with Jill and she comes by for the picnic, that's a huge decision, and it changes a lot of things. If you want Sage's route, then continue with her, and shut Jill down if she asks you for help or anything like that.

Best thing to do, is make two saves for yourself from that point on, but sooner or later you WILL have to choose one or the other.
aahh. so it is a divirgent point. so there's no chance for both of their path to kept being open? i dont mind missing out on some scenes as long as their path is still open

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes