TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think they can force us to have sex with someone. That's way too extreme and likely illegal.
I'm pretty sure those morons DIKs couldn't care less about what's legal, Rusty said that Jacob was even arrested during some pledge stuff.
if Josie arrives, Tommy will make us do something fucked up just so we look bad.
In my Josy save I'm really looking forward to tell him "by the way father I fucked your sister when I went back home, is that incest?" :ROFLMAO:.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Make no mistake, I said "body wise", Maya is still my top girl by far :cool:.
personally i think they all have nice bodies even the feminist that you scared away has a nice body

top tier feminist body compared to real life feminist although a little chubby shes nowhere near obese like the real life girls

(the other feminist who said had a boyfriend name Jamie seems to normal to be a feminist and clearly doesnt hate men due to having a boyfriend)

screenshot0048.png

Mormont

i would say i would cool her down with my cum but that would kind been a bit nasty so ill settle with taking a shower with her and making out in her room

screenshot0059.png

Gwinb777 Mytez Fantabaldu

best booties in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
personally i think they all have nice bodies even the feminist that you scared away has a nice body

top tier feminist body compared to real life feminist although a little chubby shes nowhere near obese like the real life girls

(the other feminist who said had a boyfriend name Jamie seems to normal to be a feminist and clearly doesnt hate men due to having a boyfriend)

View attachment 370373

Mormont

i would say i would cool her down with my cum but that would kind been a bit nasty so ill settle with taking a shower with her and making out in her room

View attachment 370374

Gwinb777 Mytez Fantabaldu

best booties in the game

The pic name88 found I believe it's the best pic yet

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018
But Josie already knows you are gonna pledge for the Diks so nothing you do will make you look bad.. she even warns you about hellweek good luck with that part.. ;)
I wonder how crazy Tommy will react to an MC trying to bang his step-sis.

Oh, what if he finds out and because he doesn't want his sister hurt, gives MC some easy ways out of Hell Week challenges?

....Or who am I kidding. Tommy is a DIK.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes