ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Good to have you, is that personal order about your favourite girls? Or their rears?
TY. :)
oh just the observation in this particular bikini photo. if Maya would also wear thong like Josy, well.....
Anyway as for Girls , Maya, Josy, and Sage, Sage kind of surprised me at the end of the game, I liked the guitar teaching scene, then the fight teaching , I started to like her.

my first playthrough was basically last weekend so this new update this week is sooner for me than i assumed :)

also Maya give me very Elisha Cuthbert vibe from "The Girl Next Door" movie, so, yeah

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Maybe an unpopular opinion (I'm more into petite women than curvaceous ones) but for me Josy is the most beautiful girl in the game body wise: slender, tiny waist, petite round butt, nice sized boobs, perfect hips and angelic face, she is just stunning in that red lingerie :love: ; I would rate her even above my lady Maya.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Indeed. Luckily we got that image from name88 of Jade. :love: Maybe King Monkey Mon can post some renders of Quinn.
Mytez Fantabaldu name88

here i thought people were tired of me reposting my lewds but sure i guess i can share some until we get more from 0.3 btw how many times are you going change your profile picture :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for Mormont Jade is at your service

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 14, 2018
Maybe an unpopular opinion (I'm more into petite women than curvaceous ones) but for me Josy is the most beautiful girl in the game body wise: slender, tiny waist, petite round butt, nice sized boobs, perfect hips and angelic face, she is just stunning in that red lingerie :love: ; I would rate her even above my lady Maya.
I respect your views, maggot brother. Josy is hot. I personally think Josy is hotter than Sage.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
agree with you josy body is the best even if i am a bella fan :)

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
We tried to decipher them but we're sure only in two: catch the gay guard - whatever that means - and wearing a helmet for four days.
Yeah, The helmet thing we heard about in a conversation between two of the DIKS right before doing a Devil's threesome.
There's also something like fuck a tea..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes