vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lucky? Mm, I thought MC was lucky in AL too...."Oh wow, two beautiful, fun women to live with? Sweet!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And remember the first letter in names of both of them?
Now, if redheads are psychos I wonder which " M" will psycho try to kill this time?

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

Wow... I'm speechless.
2000 wonderful supporters! I have no clue how it happened, it went so fast during the last stretch, but this is a monumental day for me.
I'm so blessed to have your support. I have ordered an animation PC as a reward for reaching the milestone, as promised, and that makes me very excited!
To be able to add longer/more animations to each episode is something I really want to do.
Find high resolution wallpapers attached to this post.
Soon Episode 3 will release and I hope you all enjoy my efforts!
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Love
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 370279

1080p
View attachment 370280
Congrats. And well deserved I'd say!

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Of course Bella has the biggest ass but I have to say Jill’s thigh and ass ratio is just perfect. Also I had no idea Sage was that slim, she’s as slim as Maya and Josy.
My thoughts exactly in terms of Jill.

As for Sage, I knew the first time I saw her, she is a literal hourglass, Large Breasts, super thin waist, and a large rear.
She’s almost too hourglass shaped for my tastes

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
big Maya fan, but Maya's ass looks better if she wearing a thong. like when you sneak peek at her in the bedroom or after the fingering scene, while she stand there looking out of the window, watching the rain, so hot.

here personal order, is Sage, Josy , Maya , and the other 2. I'm new here btw Hello everyone :)
Welcome to the madness (y).

Reactions: Fantabaldu

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
big Maya fan, but Maya's ass looks better if she wearing a thong. like when you sneak peek at her in the bedroom or after the fingering scene, while she stand there looking out of the window, watching the rain, so hot.

here personal order, is Sage, Josy , Maya , and the other 2. I'm new here btw Hello everyone :)
Good to have you, is that personal order about your favourite girls? Or their rears?

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
My thoughts exactly in terms of Jill.

As for Sage, I knew the first time I saw her, she is a literal hourglass, Large Breasts, super thin waist, and a large rear.
She’s almost too hourglass shaped for my tastes
Sage seems to be at the limit of believable. It's too much

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes