laliandra

May 2, 2019
Don't worry if any harm comes to Maya we shall steal Quinn from him and she can only go back if she promises to be a good girl and leave Maya alone :p
but name88 never talked about any harm :unsure:

i know what it is, you're all just terrified that Maya will choose to hang with the bad girls because they're cool as fuck :devilish: :cool:

i hope when josy meets maya that they can be very good friends love to see that :)
oh i think they'll be more than friends. something like sisters, scissor sisters :whistle:

Last edited:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
name88 said:
This update is where Maya and MC will grow apart...they have to or they will start a relationship which would push us towards the ending of the game and it`s way too early for that - that`s what I think
That's why I said if any harm, well cool as fuck is not the first thing that comes to mind with drug users :p
that's not my point. he said that Maya and MC will grow apart. never mentioned any harm nor Quinn. that was all you. it's always evil Quinn's fault somehow. :rolleyes:

that wil be nice :p and the MC also have fun with those 2 ?
he will be 1 lucky guy
DPC owes us that much, after... after what he... he d-id to M.. sorry i can't. :cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
that's not my point. he said that Maya and MC will grow apart. never mentioned any harm nor Quinn. that was all you. it's always evil Quinn's fault somehow. :rolleyes:
We have nothing to prove that the MC and Maya will grow apart I've got no idea where that's come from and no I'm not obsessed over Quinn I think it's just name that has this little Maya obsession

laliandra

May 2, 2019
We have nothing to prove that the MC and Maya will grow apart I've got no idea where that's come from and no I'm not obsessed over Quinn I think it's just name that has this little Maya obsession
he was just trying to predict where DPC would go with her narratively. if it is all a smooth sail with Maya it could potentially be very boring, that's why he says there needs to be a conflict between them at this stage that they'll overcome towards the later part of the story, classic character arc.

i was just joking btw, i don't think you have an obsession with her. i on the other hand do have an obsession with a certain asian cutie :love:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The MC being wasted is the perfect opportunity for Bella content. :p
Please, I don't wanna see the MC interacting with Bella while he's high/drunk/naked in the street or only God knows what again.
That's redundant and ridiculous. It was ok for the first time... the second one, but a third time? No thanks.
Having a proper date with her without problems or embarassing moments is asking too much?
Oh yeah, the DIKs... damned DIKs...

Viceran

Nov 23, 2017
Voted threesome is with Quinn and Riona. If there is STD in the game - because that's just one of theories and some discord stories - we won't know that until much later. So, if STD is optional, the only way you could avoid it is to stay away from all the girls (and guys). And if it's not optional, then why care?

Quinn would probably die laughing if MC would ask her money.
I'm aware that the threesome will be with Quinn and Riona the point is that letting people choose this says something by itself, it means all of them acomplish the same purpose storywise. Could be just sex sure, but there's the STD theories too.
About Quinn I'm not saying she would do it out of kindness, but if she could get some advantage out of it she probably would.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
he was just trying to predict where DPC would go with her narratively. if it is all a smooth sail with Maya it could potentially be very boring, that's why he says there needs to be a conflict between them at this stage that they'll overcome towards the later part of the story, classic character arc.

i was just joking btw, i don't think you have an obsession with her. i on the other hand do have an obsession with a certain asian cutie :love:
I think it will be smooth with Maya as her personal life more than makes up for that drama and I'd guess we will help her at some point but I'm just guessing about that as well

I know you were joking just don't talk about my secret Quinn obsession in public :oops::p

Mar 14, 2018
Please, I don't wanna see the MC interacting with Bella while he's high/drunk/naked in the street or only God knows what again.
That's redundant and ridiculous. It was ok for the first time... the second one, but a third time? No thanks.
Having a proper date with her without problems or embarassing moments is asking too much?
Oh yeah, the DIKs... damned DIKs...
The DIKs actually annoy me - in both play-through's. I know the game is called "Being a DIK" but geez man.

Then again, maybe its just Tommy who annoys me. :p

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Tybalt ignores MC because he thinks he is some poor white trash... he is sooooo much better than him and he doesn't wants to waste his time on him just to be friendly...

but all that turns around when one day, he comes to Jill's room and finds MC balls deep in Jill and starts crying :D
Tybalt won't be ignoring MC once he finds out MC's been blowing Jill's back out.
Y’all are really trying to get me to focus on a Jill route first just so I can cuck that loser, and of course, get a taste of that sweet, sweet Jill cake :love:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Wow... I'm speechless.
2000 wonderful supporters! I have no clue how it happened, it went so fast during the last stretch, but this is a monumental day for me.
I'm so blessed to have your support. I have ordered an animation PC as a reward for reaching the milestone, as promised, and that makes me very excited!
To be able to add longer/more animations to each episode is something I really want to do.
Find high resolution wallpapers attached to this post.
Soon Episode 3 will release and I hope you all enjoy my efforts!
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Love
Dr PinkCake

being_a_dik_4k.png

1080p
being_a_dik_1080.png

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018

Wow... I'm speechless.
2000 wonderful supporters! I have no clue how it happened, it went so fast during the last stretch, but this is a monumental day for me.
I'm so blessed to have your support. I have ordered an animation PC as a reward for reaching the milestone, as promised, and that makes me very excited!
To be able to add longer/more animations to each episode is something I really want to do.
Find high resolution wallpapers attached to this post.
Soon Episode 3 will release and I hope you all enjoy my efforts!
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Love
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 370279

1080p
View attachment 370280
making Acting lessons available to Steam was the best marketing decision you could make for yourself. You really gained exposure by doing that and you really deserve it.
I really hope its posible to add Being a DIK to steam too, as an Early Access or something . But congratultions anyway sir.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes