Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Not if you refuse to sleep over and go home.
Oh you mean if you refuse to have sex with Josie ? I accepted lmao. It might be okay. I have a major CHICK run only Josie and Chick Neutral run only Josie. Actually, Maya might not explain shit to Josie, because she cant really know what you're doing. The CHICK points might come in handy then

Mar 14, 2018
Holy fuck that's new to me :love: Hot damn nice find man my new hero on here (y) just a reminder to everyone else it was only me that voted for her :p
If Jade gets more content this update, we should start the kingdom of Jade. Or, the Jade Imperium. :p

What do you mean ?
This is simple: If you do not like Josy, you reject her. If you do, then don't turn her into a cheater - let her leave her BF before she fucks MC.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya will probably be there to help to explain shit to Josie. If you stayed faithful to Josiie and you are in the Chick zone it will probably be ok. The problem will be between Josie, Mc and Tommy.
If Josy would have some sort of strange anger burst at the MC because of him seeing other people,while she is in a relationship,that would be too much even for mine already suspended disbelief and patience
Is Quinn a main Li? I'm not against the idea, and we know name88 would be fucking ecstatic, but I get the feeling she's a (major) side character.

Again, not against the idea at all. She's even in the line-up, so there could be a possibility, but I'm not sure as of yet. Maybe she's a Li on the DIK route.
DPC does not include her in the LI priviledged group of tyranical oppression but what does he know?Nothing.She`s my LI and not even the creator of this beautiful character can do anything about it

Quinn could only be villain in this game, the girl runs prostitution ring and deals drugs, she is a perfect LI, yeah right, every guy would want that LOL

And there is a mater of STDs :D
The girl is a pimp,she does not deal drugs as of now.Yes she is perfect,thank you for noticing :)I went in in every single playthrough and no flag with STD`s has been triggered so no,there is no matter of STD`s when it comes to Quinn.

Holy fuck that's new to me :love: Hot damn nice find man my new hero on here (y) just a reminder to everyone else it was only me that voted for her :p
And you wanted to steal my woman from me,Brutus!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If Jade gets more content this update, we should start the kingdom of Jade. Or, the Jade Imperium. :p
Well the girls all have representatives on here you have the alliance of Bella, Jill and Maya then there is the lone wolf of Quinn and I have the reigns with Jade ;)

And you wanted to steal my woman from me,Brutus!
I did and as you posted that picture of Jade, Quinn is all yours :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
i hope when josy meets maya that they can be very good friends love to see that :)
Ehhh...they kinda want to bang the same dude,so idk about that
Probably Sage considering the Chad beef coming up, standing up to chad and/or helping Sage will result in the BJ since she easily gave us a boobjob already.
Possibly but wouldn`t you want some Jill action?
She already has a kingdom,within the great Quinn Empire and Mormont is the leadah of it :LOL:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Ehhh...they kinda want to bang the same dude,so idk about that

Possibly but wouldn`t you want some Jill action?

She already has a kingdom,within the great Quinn Empire and Mormont is the leadah of it :LOL:
Of course I want some Jill action but I think she's more of a slow burn type, it will take a while before we do something sexual with her, while Sage on the other hand is pretty easy to get sexual with.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
AHAHAHAHAH. Probably. You guys made me start another run. Not sleeping with anyone but staying faithful to Josie.
You know I've been thinking about this whole Josy situation a lot but I think I may actually give her one more chance, but I think this other relationship she has she probably didn't mean for it to go the way it is but this situation is not rare she developed feelings for a co-worker and one thing has led to another, yeah she should have been more truthful but I guess when you get as carried away as she did it was the last thing on her mind if Josy straight out dumps this person she is seeing I would consider it. Just like I'd consider Sage if she ditches Chad for us but that one is a big if.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
You know I've been thinking about this whole Josy situation a lot but I think I may actually give her one more chance, but I think this other relationship she has she probably didn't mean for it to go the way it is but this situation is not rare she developed feelings for a co-worker and one thing has led to another, yeah she should have been more truthful but I guess when you get as carried away as she did it was the last thing on her mind if Josy straight out dumps this person she is seeing I would consider it. Just like I'd consider Sage if she ditches Chad for us but that one is a big if.
If Josie surprises us next episode by giggling at our (Maya's) room door because she got excited and want to see your first and shit, it would be really great. The best would be her telling you she dumped her partner at the same time.

Mar 14, 2018
Josy is hot, so shallowly, yeah, I'll have MC bang her once she's single - but no relationship route, no no, not for my MC. :p Booze seems to make her loose when she's feeling down. All MC needs to do is ignore her for a day or two, being busy with work or school and, with a little drink, she'll open up to her friendly coworker....

Okay, maybe that's unfair of me to say, but first impressions are hard to erase an I'd rather go the Quinn route then Josy. Least Quinn is honest with us (insofar).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes