Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Think that's Becoming a Rockstar. The redheads nympho mom. :p
Oh, her. Meh, not interested. The daughter is hot.

It's what Sage will look like when she is older :p
That might well be so, but I couldn't possibly know that.

I have the 0.25 version on my computer, so I'll play it tomorrow. The girl who Mormont has in his avatar is definitely awesome, and as a 2nd girl would probably be the woman in glasses.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I have the 0.25 version on my computer, so I'll play it tomorrow. The girl who @Mormont has in his avatar is definitely awesome, and as a 2nd girl would probably be the woman in glasses.
Yeah, Lisa, she is (y) and the girl with the glasses is Anna although she hasn't had as much content.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I have the 0.25 version on my computer, so I'll play it tomorrow. The girl who @Mormont has in his avatar is definitely awesome, and as a 2nd girl would probably be the woman in glasses.
There's also another amazing girl in that game. Black neck length hair, gorgeous face, amazing body... :unsure:

Maya honey, if you are reading this, wait just a little bit longer, don't be mad, i will make it up to you :sneaky::D
I hope that we'll be able to "save her" this update, it's starting to become a little tiresome not being able to enjoy her.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Oh, her. Meh, not interested. The daughter is hot.

I have the 0.25 version on my computer, so I'll play it tomorrow. The girl who Mormont has in his avatar is definitely awesome, and as a 2nd girl would probably be the woman in glasses.
About Becoming a rockstar, i'm also not interested in that game because its written like shit. The Mc is also a huge asshole (he keeps forcing sex on girls (like that coffee shop girl))

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
About Becoming a rockstar, i'm also not interested in that game because its written like shit. The Mc is also a huge asshole (he keeps forcing sex on girls (like that coffee shop girl))
7wkssf4lie3y.jpg
Lisa is adorable. Number one in the best girl department.

"But, you have Anna in your sig!"

Yes, purely for shallow reasons. Women with glasses are my thing. :love: :p
Women with glasses huh how do you feel about milfs that wear them? just the same?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm really hoping Maya doesn't get hooked on drugs. Out of fear and desperation, I'm betting she may end up trying to calm her nerves with whatever the hell is being pushed on campus. With some peer pressure, of course.

I do not want an overdose ending for her. :cry:
MC and Derek won't let her go there but yeah out with the glory hole stuff this is my main concern for Maya.

:LOL: at the meme.

Glasses look hot on any lady to me. Well, unless she's old like a grandma or something. Do not like wrinkle skin witches at all, lol.
You should check out the game A Mother's Love ;) the milf there is perfect and always wears her glasses.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There's also another amazing girl in that game. Black neck length hair, gorgeous face, amazing body... :unsure:

I hope that we'll be able to "save her" this update, it's starting to become a little tiresome not being able to enjoy her.
Ya,she`s the bomb,the hottest rock girl ;)

This update is where Maya and MC will grow apart...they have to or they will start a relationship which would push us towards the ending of the game and it`s way too early for that - that`s what I think

Mar 14, 2018
I just don't want any of the Li's to die for the sake of drama. Hopefully if drugs get pushed her way, she'll turn them down if the MC has been there for her.

That if part makes me sad though. It would mean that, should MC not be there for her, Maya would feel isolated and may turn to easing that feeling with the drugs. :cry:

Please, DPC, give us the option to help her look for a normal job.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes