Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I hope she isn't evil but....well, she doesn't give me Leah vibes, so perhaps we can rest easy. :p
I hope that she's evil, the difference with Leah and the chicks here is that there wasn't a good/bad route there. In BaDIK we have a CHICK route that is cluttered with LIs and a DIK one with... Sage? Right now if you aren't interested on Sage there's virtually no reason to go for that route. He's tying half of the content to one single girl, and that's a mistake IMO. Jill is the only girl left without a personality, which means that she's a perfect candidate for a DIK chick, and yes, I know that being rude to her lowers her score... but maybe that's the point, perhaps she's into hard stuff and lowering her score is the way to conquer her.

It probably doesn't make any sense, but it would be something interesting to explore.

Mar 14, 2018
We did Disney princesses before,now 1 of the characters made me think about another character from the X-Men
I`m not gonna say which one is which but I`m gonna say whom I included:
Quinn,Jill,Sage,Maya,Riona,Bella,Josy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice. Riona is obviously Rogue but with crabs or something else as her power. :p

Quinn as Harley Quinn is hot btw. :love:

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
We did Disney princesses before,now 1 of the characters made me think about another character from the X-Men
I`m not gonna say which one is which but I`m gonna say whom I included:
Quinn,Jill,Sage,Maya,Riona,Bella,Josy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spider-Woman looks completely out of place :unsure:

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah but we never really got many vibes off Leah either well I never did it was kinda just sprung upon us.
With Leah, her overt affection toward the MC made me question her. Just something about being that interested in someone you haven't exchanged words with feels off.

But yeah, she did feel shoehorned into the role of villain for the sake of plot. Which was jarring.

I hope that she's evil, the difference with Leah and the chicks here is that there wasn't a good/bad route there. In BaDIK we have a CHICK route that is cluttered with LIs and a DIK one with... Sage? Right now if you aren't interested on Sage there's virtually no reason to go for that route. He's tying half of the content to one single girl, and that's a mistake IMO. Jill is the only girl left without a personality, which means that she's a perfect candidate for a DIK chick, and yes, I know that being rude to her lowers her score... but maybe that's the point, perhaps she's into hard stuff and lowering her score is the way to conquer her.

It probably doesn't make any sense, but it would be something interesting to explore.
That's actually plausible. Jill could be a purity princess and DIK MC posing a challenge to her would make him interesting. She could be surrounded by "yes" men all the time.

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Death by Snu Snu! I am all for that!
I agree, if we have to die let's at least go out with a bang (y).
You: Go to the kitchen and while ur dere make me a sandwich wummin

sexbot: Ummm...

sexbot: Whats in it for me?

You: Sense of pride of and accomplishment.

sexbot: DOES NOT COMPUTE

sexbot: *stabs you multiple time*

You: ....

sexbot: *rides you cowgirl* Now make me feel good daddy.
That's why you should always wait for the last stable release instead of using the beta version of the AI :LOL: (CHANGELOG: fixed a bug where the unit would kill the owner if he asks it to make a sandwich).

freca

Jun 15, 2017

According to points scoring, there isn't any reason why you can't be a DIK and get involved with any/all of the LIs. I mean, the game is called "Being a DIK". Sure, a couple options in conversation (usually with Maya) you only gain points if you're a CHIK; but you can always avoid negatives. And taking one point of CHIK here and there won't destroy your DIK score and vice-versa.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Come on does she look evil? as long as she is not another Leah because that was out of the blue :oops:

I hope that means nothing bad for my girl Jade :LOL:
I may be wrong but wasn't Meghan his main avatar ? We all know how crispy she turned out

I'm not sure about that... keep in mind that any interaction with Jill was in public where outer appearance matters, perhaps in private Jill is a high priestess of Quetesh.... to shorten my thought process I used a PQ metaphor
I agree, if we have to die let's at least go out with a bang (y).

That's why you should always wait for the last stable release instead of using the beta version of the AI :LOL: (CHANGELOG: fixed a bug where the unit would kill the owner if he asks it to make a sandwich).
But then all bots would have to have been tested

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I found another way to help Maya without involving oneself with Quinn....
Tybalt is loaded with money, if the MC helps him get into Jill's holes, an anonymous Samaritan could pay her tuition... that unfortunately would put a dent between MC and Bella so I don't see many people that would choose that method

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I found another way to help Maya without involving oneself with Quinn....
Tybalt is loaded with money, if the MC helps him get into Jill's holes, an anonymous Samaritan could pay her tuition... that unfortunately would put a dent between MC and Bella so I don't see many people that would choose that method
You'll need to build up a rapport with Tybalt first. Which is hard, he blanked the MC when he said hello and didn't even ask out the MC for coffee.

How rude of Tybalt.

The melonhead.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
According to points scoring, there isn't any reason why you can't be a DIK and get involved with any/all of the LIs. I mean, the game is called "Being a DIK". Sure, a couple options in conversation (usually with Maya) you only gain points if you're a CHIK; but you can always avoid negatives. And taking one point of CHIK here and there won't destroy your DIK score and vice-versa.
You'll need to build up a rapport with Tybalt first. Which is hard, he blanked the MC when he said hello and didn't even ask out the MC for coffee.

How rude of Tybalt.

The melonhead.
dunno why tybalt ignore the MC ??
he's more intrest in Jill but it seems jill dont want him
and bella hate tybalt to :)

and that lie what tybalt told to jill about the mc and derek breaking into that house what he did :unsure:
so far i see tybalt is a big ass chicken we beter trow him with quinn that will be fun :)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
dunno why tybalt ignore the MC ??
he's more intrest in Jill but it seems jill dont want him
and bella hate tybalt to :)

and that lie what tybalt told to jill about the mc and derek breaking into that house what he did :unsure:
so far i see tybalt is a big ass chicken we beter trow him with quinn that will be fun :)
Tybalt if he was on this site would probably post images from a manga about ninjas or talk about Jill's hymen...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes