Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
When they look as good as Jade there is no way in hell I'm turning that down plus I like my ladies to have that curvier edge to them Jade and Bella would be a perfect threesome
Sure if you intend to suffocate...
I lived a good life, when it's time to go... it's time to go
ME NO PUSSYCAT AND only the DIK SHOW MAJOR D (next run will be chick run)
Actually I got the major D scene with Sage as a Chick
I mean, he likes Sarah, he's into bland chicks :p

I guess it would be depending on the LI, if you are dating Jade and she sees Maya cuddling with you in class it might lead to a confrontation where you might lose both. I would not fuck anything aside from the main LI that you want, I don't know how realistic he's trying to make the game, but usually word flies on campus and your girl will surely find out what you are doing behind her back.
Sage doesn't seem to be bothered, she is still dating Chad...
Does no one remember what happened when you tried to be a harem master in AL? Cause I do

View attachment 369574

DPC likes for there to be consequences for your actions in his games, so just pick a girl for one save, and go with only her
I tried to date Rena, Meghan was crispy regardless
Is it me or she's way out of his league?
well, to be fair.... are like any of the main 5 girls in the MC's league? i don't think so
If that thought process ever stopped anyone, we would still be sitting on trees and eating flies from each other's back
Don't tease like that :p you are going to have KassandraACO uneasy now on hymen watch :LOL:
I have a theory that could still make Jill a virgin.... what if the "no content princess" was actually a "no content prince". Trans people aren't that rare and would fit the realistic setting of a DPC game
View attachment 369611

Save your money fam. Supposedly this doll cost 2k.
Ah Jasmine... an H cup shawty....
WHERE’S THE FUTA!!????!!!!!! WRYYYYYYYY!!!

View attachment 369612

(It’s a joke pls don’t spam me :ROFLMAO:)
Jill could be a futa, among the main LI she is the only one we didn't see having a pussy... Sage excluded as she's The president of HOT and she dates Chad... I'm not sure about Josy but apparently MC could have sex with her so she's not it either... Jill.. that's a perfect candidate..

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a theory that could still make Jill a virgin.... what if the "no content princess" was actually a "no content prince". Trans people aren't that rare and would fit the realistic setting of a DPC game
I have to say if that was the case she hides it well especially that figure of hers :LOL: I can see this pleasing a few people :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, since I found out that the threesome's girls were decided through a poll something came to mind that I'd like you guys opinion about
Considering the whole STD possibility and the impact it could have on the story I can't help but think that if it does happens it will happen regardless of our choices, maybe only under different circumstances. A threesome seems more than likely to be a task on Hell's week, and there's very little possibility of the MC not becoming a DIK, so it wouldn't really be something you have a choice about.
Doing some digging on older statuses updates I found out the girls involved on the threesome poll, namely Riona, Quinn, Camila, Sarah and Melanie. So that leaves only 3 possibilities:

1. All the girls involved have some STD
2. None of them has it
3. DPC decided who had STD after knowing the winners

Option 2 aside, the others are more interesting to analise before 0.3 due to the fact that we possibly already did Riona and Camila.
Entering theories territory, I believe that if we really do get STDs, since we don't really have money Quinn could offer to pay our meds if we work for her, and that could give us contact with who's running the campus (if that is a thing).
Anyway, what do you guys think about all this?
English's not my native language so please excuse any mistakes. ;)
Voted threesome is with Quinn and Riona. If there is STD in the game - because that's just one of theories and some discord stories - we won't know that until much later. So, if STD is optional, the only way you could avoid it is to stay away from all the girls (and guys). And if it's not optional, then why care?

Quinn would probably die laughing if MC would ask her money.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I have to say if that was the case she hides it well especially that figure of hers :LOL: I can see this pleasing a few people :p
Have you not seen those ladyboys? They know how to hide it. Bella warns us "I know you, you are all after one thing..." which probably continues with "...and you won't find it, because she's a futa." She has a manly jawline and fake boobs as shown in this render (natural tits don't behave this way):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We know she's the only girl living in a fraternity, which means that chances are... she's not one. Bella is overprotective of her, of a 20+ y/o woman, probably because she's had a rough life caused by everyone making fun of her since her body wasn't the same gender as she saw herself as.

Now for the question, would you guys mind if she was a pre-op M to F? Knowing that she will get the procedure done before the end of the game? Same woman, same person, but just with some extra meat. You'll have to fool around with her as a futa during the game but have an ending with her as a post-op woman.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Have you not seen those ladyboys? They know how to hide it. Bella warns us "I know you, you are all after one thing..." which probably continues with "...and you won't find it, because she's a futa." She has a manly jawline and fake boobs as shown in this render (natural tits don't behave this way):
We know she's the only girl living in a fraternity, which means that chances are... she's not one. Bella is overprotective of her, of a 20+ y/o woman, probably because she's had a rough life caused by everyone making fun of her since her body wasn't the same gender as she saw herself as.

Now for the question, would you guys mind if she was a pre-op M to F? Knowing that she will get the procedure done before the end of the game? Same woman, same person, but just with some extra meat. You'll have to fool around with her as a futa during the game but have an ending with her as a post-op woman.
Why does this remind me of "Apartment 69"? Btw. I hope Luxee will finally finish PL and continue with A69.

Reactions: Mytez

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Maybe she has taken on more features from her Dad than her Mother but if that really was the case I'd lose all interest nothing against that just not for me. also, it was nice knowing you :LOL: the Jill fans wont be so accepting :ROFLMAO:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Why does this remind me of "Apartment 69"? Btw. I hope Luxee will finally finish PL and continue with A69.
Maybe she has taken on more features from her Dad than her Mother but if that really was the case I'd lose all interest nothing against that just not for me. also, it was nice knowing you :LOL: the Jill fans wont be so accepting :ROFLMAO:
During the freeroam we could peek into few rooms, was one of them inhabited by a girl ? Never happened.
As of me losing interest in Jill... she will have to have a personality first.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

Interesting theory, but no person born as a male or hermaphrodite can have hips that wide. Very few females, even.

I kinda wish it would be true, though. I'd love to see the meltdown among all Bella fans. :ROFLMAO:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Why are people here so desperate for Jill or someone in this game to be a futa? :unsure:
I don't think it's desperation. I think people are just drawing at straws to come up with answers to why some of the characters have acted like they do. I mean, I theorized several hundred pages ago that I believe it is a possibility that Maya is a trap (or futa); however unlikely.

There isn't much I'd put passed DPC. He knows how to really screw with his audience. And I like that.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think it's desperation. I think people are just drawing at straws to come up with answers to why some of the characters have acted like they do. I mean, I theorized several hundred pages ago that I believe it is a possibility that Maya is a trap (or futa); however unlikely.

There isn't much I'd put passed DPC. He knows how to really screw with his audience. And I like that.
05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Pretty much this. There were lots of crying and threats of ragequiting because of the fire in his previous game. So people are likely prepared for something like that to happen again.
So maybe this time the shocking moment will be something less lethal but still very important to a character's story.

Of course that is all hypothesis for now with no evidence.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes