Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Having mandatory spoiler alerts on huge forum like this and to get all to respect that seems impossible.

I think the easiest way is simply to not read this thread at all until you've finished playing. It's certainly what I will do.
Yeah I’m opening this thread and staying on page 1 for the megalink. I’ll download it and have a slow playthrough absorbing everything I can before returning.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Of course sheer numbers will probably hide some of the spoilers.

this thread next Saturday:

Jill best girl x100
compressed version plz? x100
Latin translation plz? x50
Walktrough plz? x150
Help I'm stuck at library free roam x200
android version anyone? x75
help how to order food? x69
Is DIK or CHICK better when doing shuffle?
*actual spoilers* x10

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Of course sheer numbers will probably hide some of the spoilers.

this thread next Saturday:

Jill best girl x100
compressed version plz? x100
Latin translation plz? x50
Walktrough plz? x150
Help I'm stuck at library free roam x200
android version anyone? x75
help how to order food? x69
Is DIK or CHICK better when doing shuffle?
*actual spoilers* x10
Just so you know - I won't do that shit again with my sig! :mad:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Just out of interest have you not been in a thread after a game usually updates maybe say a good few hours after? You will get some who post spoilers that use tags of course but there is also the users that often get carried away and spoil things, I'm usually pretty cryptic after an update trying not to give anything away I'd just get through the update and try to keep away from the thread before I've finished
Haha, I know the account date says July 2018, in reality, it’s more like July 2019, when I started being active, I think I had like 5 messages if that before I started talking with you guys on this thread :ROFLMAO:

On topic section: can’t wait for more Grey eyed Raccoon in this update

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
This is off topic as hell, but I just downloaded both “Triangle” and “Life with Mary” which one should I play first?

On topic section: A threesome with Maya and Jill would be godly, it’ll never happen though :confused:
triagle is great and you get a lovly happy ending if you play it right have fun :)
edit i dunno if you try
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v83081-nlt-media.15687/

its very good and very long with amazing sex animations
and hard puzzles took me 2 days to finest that game need to w8 for a update :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Haha, I know the account date says July 2018, in reality, it’s more like July 2019, when I started being active, I think I had like 5 messages if that before I started talking with you guys on this thread :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, thought as much haven't actually seen you in any threads apart from this one you and a few others anyway.

And wait shouldn't Maya come first :p or just keeping in favour with the alliance.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Nah! First "Can anyone post 0.2 save", then, "can somebody post walkthrough" and after that is next update.
Ah, the full save requests of course. I also forgot "vault code plz".

In other news, DPC has now 1994 patrons. I guess we'll see a plethora of new posters finding this forum after googling "being a dik" when stuck somewhere.

Just so you know - I won't do that shit again with my sig! :mad:
Thank you for your service. Here, have a Purple Heart.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, thought as much haven't actually seen you in any threads apart from this one you and a few others anyway.

And wait shouldn't Maya come first :p or just keeping in favour with the alliance.
Of course I wanna see more Maya, I’m just saying, as much as I like Maya, we need more Jill way more then we need more Maya

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
The first link to 0.2 was in post #2648, first "i'm stuck" post was in #2691 (how to get into the prep house), first vault code ask in #2721, first one stuck at the DIK party was in #2737.

89 posts after the link was posted. For comparison, 89 posts back from now was posted two hours ago.

Damn, we will be flooded with asks on Friday. Maybe better for vir_cotto 's sanity to ignore this thread completely. :D

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Yeah this is my most active thread I'm on now.

Queen Quinn and Jill's hymen was just too much of of a temptation I couldn't ignore.

Oh and placing bets when DPC will blow up the college to prevent any harems. :sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ah, the full save requests of course. I also forgot "vault code plz".

In other news, DPC has now 1994 patrons. I guess we'll see a plethora of new posters finding this forum after googling "being a dik" when stuck somewhere.

Thank you for your service. Here, have a Purple Heart.
"Being a dik save" does return a f95 link on the search. :p

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Who will do it? Asking for the next update just as the new one drops, we need an oficial representative for it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes