thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I wasn't talking about myself but about DPC's patrons. He is one of the devs not using a wide array of fetishes so he'll probably try to give something to those who like virgins.
Tbf, I'm a patron and I never saw anyone wondering if any of the girls are virgins. Be it on patreon or on discord.

As for me, no, I don't believe there'll be a virgin among the LIs.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
If you are not a patreon, are you usually able to download the new version not long after its released ? Like on here or on Fap Nation or what not ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If you are not a patreon, are you usually able to download the new version not long after its released ? Like on here or on Fap Nation or what not ?
It usually get leaked almost instantly, or at the least the same day its released.

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Best looking girls ever. Excellent job, I wish it was complete omg these games are never done. lol dude is banking cash though. I wish I knew how to do this I would make the bomb shit. xD

Viceran

Nov 23, 2017
So, since I found out that the threesome's girls were decided through a poll something came to mind that I'd like you guys opinion about
Considering the whole STD possibility and the impact it could have on the story I can't help but think that if it does happens it will happen regardless of our choices, maybe only under different circumstances. A threesome seems more than likely to be a task on Hell's week, and there's very little possibility of the MC not becoming a DIK, so it wouldn't really be something you have a choice about.
Doing some digging on older statuses updates I found out the girls involved on the threesome poll, namely Riona, Quinn, Camila, Sarah and Melanie. So that leaves only 3 possibilities:

1. All the girls involved have some STD
2. None of them has it
3. DPC decided who had STD after knowing the winners

Option 2 aside, the others are more interesting to analise before 0.3 due to the fact that we possibly already did Riona and Camila.
Entering theories territory, I believe that if we really do get STDs, since we don't really have money Quinn could offer to pay our meds if we work for her, and that could give us contact with who's running the campus (if that is a thing).
Anyway, what do you guys think about all this?
English's not my native language so please excuse any mistakes. ;)

D

Deleted member 619154

So what do you guys think will happen if I chose to sleep with my “Girl friend “ and her father caught us ?

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes