CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
If you want threesomes, play Triangle first.

threesomes with Maya and Jill would literally cause all of us to have a heart attack. Maybe that is pinkcakes plan this time, not to kill the LI's but to kill the players :eek:
I don't particularly like them, just wanted to know what the gang around here thought as i trust most people's opinions on this thread

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Like them both. LwM will always be one of my fav stories no matter what.
I don't particularly like them, just wanted to know what the gang around here thought as i trust most people's opinions on this thread
Life with Mary as well it ran out of steam towards the end but before that, it was quite a decent game especially the beginning ;)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Well, as the name implies, Triangle is entirely based around a consensual three way relationship, Life with Mary is a more classic kind of love story.
OT post: right now Maya and Jill are the only two girls that could realistically be virgins (the other chraracters are either married, in a relationship or sluts so...).

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
AL didn't really include much fetishes if at all. We've already seen more in BaDiK
No, instead it included cancer and murder. :D

Like them both. LwM will always be one of my fav stories no matter what.
Nothing personal, but I hated LwM. I played maybe until 0.4 and then I dropped it. I felt sleazy and dirty. Mary was totally without personality, emotionally like a 13-yo and clingy AF, the story was too vanilla and "too good to be true". The MC was weird and equally without personality. Not for me. The MC should've hooked up with a woman his own age, like the mum.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Okay, i feel like we should come up with some kind of spoiler/discussion ceasefire for 0.3 when it drops, idk maybe 24 hours? i'm not saying don't discuss anything, but when it comes to like major things like, Josy comes to college, or Tommy has an OD etc
maybe keep it to a minimum. the reason i say this is I bet that the update will go live here probably when i'm sleeping, and the first thing i don't want to see in the morning is spoilers, I'm not trying to limit anyone's fun and i'm not trying to be selfish but, It's mostly EU guys here and i don't want a round earth to be the reason I get spoiled. I don't know, just keep it in mind. Again i'm not trying to be a party pooper, anyways, thanks guys

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay, i feel like we should come up with some kind of spoiler/discussion ceasefire for 0.3 when it drops, idk maybe 24 hours? i'm not saying don't discuss anything, but when it comes to like major things like, Josy comes to college, or Tommy has an OD etc
maybe keep it to a minimum. the reason i say this is I bet that the update will go live here probably when i'm sleeping, and the first thing i don't want to see in the morning is spoilers, I'm not trying to limit anyone's fun and i'm not trying to be selfish but, It's mostly EU guys here and i don't want a round earth to be the reason I get spoiled. I don't know, just keep it in mind. Again i'm not trying to be a party pooper, anyways, thanks guys
You should probably message the mods about that.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I came in just after 0.2, what did you guys do?

I don't need to call the cops, the guys who comment here regularly are cool, i think we can police ourselves just fine
Well. the rule is in every thread that things inside the game should be in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least for some time. Most people here really respected that rule - and that's really surprising because in most threads people aren't so polite.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Well. the rule is in every thread that things inside the game should be in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least for some time. Most people here really respected that rule - and that's really surprising because in most threads people aren't so polite.
Oh.....duh, my bad :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that would work beautifully, let’s just do that, so we can still discuss while keeping spoilers out of view, atleast for a couple days (y)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Of course I won’t intentionally go on the thread looking for them, I’m just saying, that night you’re reading the thread, you turn on your phone, the thread auto refreshes. Boom, Jill was a teen mom, you know what I mean?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I came in just after 0.2, what did you guys do?
Just out of interest have you not been in a thread after a game usually updates maybe say a good few hours after? You will get some who post spoilers that use tags of course but there is also the users that often get carried away and spoil things, I'm usually pretty cryptic after an update trying not to give anything away I'd just get through the update and try to keep away from the thread before I've finished

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes