sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Does no one remember what happened when you tried to be a harem master in AL? Cause I do

View attachment 369574

DPC likes for there to be consequences for your actions in his games, so just pick a girl for one save, and go with only her
Pfft just seems like DPC clearly loves arson in his game or he has some trauma where his place burnt down.

If there is any fire, trust me only Josy will be left!

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I’m sure banging other LIs would result in consequences but teachers? Idk maybe, and since when did you start liking Jill?
Oh, I've always liked Jill. She's my 3rd interest behind Josy and Maya. I just didn't understand the massive hype around Jill, she's not that special compared to the others. I have a CHICK save reserved for Jill.

I mean, he likes Sarah, he's into bland chicks :p
Bland chicks are good for relationships. Crazy chicks like Quinn are good for partying and no-commitment fucking.

Is it me or she's way out of his league?
She is, but maybe we can help a brother in need at some point.

We could fuck about on AL this could be the same besides if you get another chance with Sarah it's not as if your going to turn it down now are you :p
Oof. Damn, tough spot you put me in. But I guess I wouldn't.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Almost all the girls in almost all the games are out of the MC's league. That is apparent in this game too, basically all the male characters are idiots and or creeps. Which just helps the players immerse themselves better ;)
Hey! Who are you calling an idiot??? :ROFLMAO:
Bros before hoes? :unsure:
Depends on the who is the bro and who is the hoe ;).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Plus girls appreciate guys who can make them laugh. Most male comedians punch above their weight irl.
I still cant figure out how Colin Jost got with Scarlett Johansson. Talk about a guy out of his league. She has been married twice before, so she is pretty easy so that could explain it.

Speaking of easy, I wonder if any of the main girls in this game has had multiple BF's or not. Obviously we know Sage/Josy and Bella have been with at least 1 person, but im not sure about Jill and Maya has even been with 1.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I still cant figure out how Colin Jost got with Scarlett Johansson. Talk about a guy out of his league. She has been married twice before, so she is pretty easy so that could explain it.

Speaking of easy, I wonder if any of the main girls in this game has had multiple BF's or not. Obviously we know Sage/Josy and Bella have been with at least 1 person, but im not sure about Jill and Maya has even been with 1.
That's what we're gonna find out in Episode 3. Jill could very easily be a virgin or have some experience before. It's up to what DPC wants.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Confidence also plays a part. Funny guys in Hollywood who are not Harvey Weinstein level creeps can pull this off.

Most games are pretty cheesy with the confident chat up lines MC has at his disposal but pre-MeToo era you had a better chance as long as you're confident enough and can also make a girl laugh. Looking pretty with no personality or having tonnes of cash can also get you girls but it can only go so far and doesn't always last long.

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

Uh, I think Colin Jost is quite good looking, certainly not bad looking. And based on non-SNL interviews he seems to be a really nice guy.

Impossible to know yet, but I don't think anyone of the girls is a virgin (sorry KassandraACO ). Maya could have only been with a woman before.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just buy one of those realistic sex dolls for like 5 grand. You can be an ugly, sad, creeper extraordinaire and they will never say no or judge you. Thats what true love is all about. Was going to put a "heart" emoji here, but there isn't one. So a thumbs up with a heart face will have to do. :love: (y)
Confidence also plays a part. Funny guys in Hollywood who are not Harvey Weinstein level creeps can pull this off.

Most games are pretty cheesy with the confident chat up lines MC has at his disposal but pre-MeToo era you had a better chance as long as you're confident enough and can also make a girl laugh. Looking pretty with no personality or having tonnes of cash can also get you girls but it only go so far and doesn't always last long.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes