Mar 28, 2018
When is the next release anyone have any idea?
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

So assuming that the person that putting game on f95zone is not the author of the game. It depends on what tier the person is that is "sharing" the game. But again, this is an assumption, I am not completely clear how games are shared on this site as of yet, but I am incredibly grateful for it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
A gameplay question: How do you get the kissing scene with Maya that was in the last version, where she pushes the MC aganist the wall?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
1. You clearly don't apprehend the reality. Tell me: in those three years Quinn's running organise crime (but that's a really simple thing in your eyes, of course) she probably had rapey customers knowing they can rape certain girls and they won't report that because they'll end up in prison. How did Quinn deal with such things? If somebody wasn't happy with "food" and reported that to police, how did Quinn prevented that? Also, in three years, campus bordello is probably "public secret", everybody knows about it. How did she keep it secret?
2. You didn't answer any of my questions. That's saying everything.
3. I was a professor. Believe me, there is a lot you can do in that position. And if you're head of the department, you can do even more. But, please, tell me, what kind of "power" and "influence" Quinn has so she could run a mafia at the campus?
1.It`s a comedy not a documentary.

2.Because your questions are ridiculous,that`s what it saying.I`m all for playing with theories but I will not treat even my own theories as cannon,untill they get confirmed as canon.Plerase shopw me renders of drug trafficking,even of drug dealing,there aren`t any?Because there is no drug trafficking in the current build of the game.

3.And if caught abusing that power in any way your fucked,as a former proffesor you should now about it."Mafia" :LOL:Dude,she`s a pimp,with an edge,we have one scene of her doing drugs,anything more than that is your imagination.When it`s convenient for your position she`s an all powerful crime lord with super-human powers,when it`s inconvenient for your position,she`s a puppet...have some consistency.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
When they look as good as Jade there is no way in hell I'm turning that down plus I like my ladies to have that curvier edge to them Jade and Bella would be a perfect threesome
Married shmarried, all she needs needs is a nice figure, good personality, smart, and some great eyes and I’m there, like this girl

1565553933211.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Married shmarried, all she needs needs is a nice figure, good personality, smart, and some great eyes and I’m there, like this girl

View attachment 369541

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn man she is no Leah well at least I hope to God she is no Leah that would be even more devastating not only crazy but still just a side girl :(

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
1.It`s a comedy not a documentary.

2.Because your questions are ridiculous,that`s what it saying.I`m all for playing with theories but I will not treat even my own theories as cannon,untill they get confirmed as canon.Plerase shopw me renders of drug trafficking,even of drug dealing,there aren`t any?Because there is no drug trafficking in the current build of the game.

3.And if caught abusing that power in any way your fucked,as a former proffesor you should now about it."Mafia" :LOL:Dude,she`s a pimp,with an edge,we have one scene of her doing drugs,anything more than that is your imagination.When it`s convenient for your position she`s an all powerful crime lord with super-human powers,when it`s inconvenient for your position,she`s a puppet...have some consistency.
1. Yes, it's a comedy. And if anybody else wrote this game, I probably wouldn't think twice about it. But DPC is amongst the few devs who really cares about his story. Everything is there with a reason. So, that's why everything I said is valid from my point of view.

2. Ridiculous? I was asking you the questions that are present in the game. Game is not just pics, you know? In fact, pics are secondary. Text is primary. So, should I repeat my questions?

3. Of course that abusing your power can lead to dire consequences. But people still do that and, tbh. through the years, I see more and more people getting away with it. And "Mafia"? That's because of you. You consider Quinn something between demigoddess, superhero and Einstein-Tesla genius. When you need, everything is "just a comedy not documentary" but, at the same time, Quinn is super-smart and super-capable to run a prostitution ring without any problems I mentioned before.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What CAznable told you is right, specifically you also need to stay with her instead of partying at the DIK's and you must try to kiss her that same night, you also won't get the scene if you are a huge DIK.
Thank you for the answer . How much of a dick score should I have for the scene?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes