Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I’m sure banging other LIs would result in consequences but teachers? Idk maybe, and since when did you start liking Jill?
I mean, he likes Sarah, he's into bland chicks :p

I guess it would be depending on the LI, if you are dating Jade and she sees Maya cuddling with you in class it might lead to a confrontation where you might lose both. I would not fuck anything aside from the main LI that you want, I don't know how realistic he's trying to make the game, but usually word flies on campus and your girl will surely find out what you are doing behind her back.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I mean, he likes Sarah, he's into bland chicks :p

I guess it would be depending on the LI, if you are dating Jade and she sees Maya cuddling with you in class it might lead to a confrontation where you might lose both. I would not fuck anything aside from the main LI that you want, I don't know how realistic he's trying to make the game, but usually word flies on campus and your girl will surely find out what you are doing behind her back.
Does no one remember what happened when you tried to be a harem master in AL? Cause I do

1565556417848.jpeg

DPC likes for there to be consequences for your actions in his games, so just pick a girl for one save, and go with only her

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
1. Yes, it's a comedy. And if anybody else wrote this game, I probably wouldn't think twice about it. But DPC is amongst the few devs who really cares about his story. Everything is there with a reason. So, that's why everything I said is valid from my point of view.

2. Ridiculous? I was asking you the questions that are present in the game. Game is not just pics, you know? In fact, pics are secondary. Text is primary. So, should I repeat my questions?

3. Of course that abusing your power can lead to dire consequences. But people still do that and, tbh. through the years, I see more and more people getting away with it. And "Mafia"? That's because of you. You consider Quinn something between demigoddess, superhero and Einstein-Tesla genius. When you need, everything is "just a comedy not documentary" but, at the same time, Quinn is super-smart and super-capable to run a prostitution ring without any problems I mentioned before.
1.He made one game before this one.That`s your opinion than and it`s great,mine varies from yours.

2.Yes,ridiculous because completetly unrelated to my point of discerning between what we have in the script and what you think is going to happen.The first is factual,it exists in the script,the second is a possibility,one of many - I can`t put it anymore simple than that.

3.Lol now your confusing your theories with mine :LOL:No,I never said Quinn is a part of greater criminal organization,you did.Yes she is smart enough to run a business like that without outside help - I have no problem believing that.You are making her into superior being by assaignin superpowers to make her will decide for others,not me,I spent the last...2 months(I think)defending her from being blamed for every bad thing under the sun,no?:LOL:If anything I keep insisting that people hold her responsible for the things she DID,not more,not less.And how exactly having a smart character contradicts the genre of comedy?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes