sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
yeah it’s progress
Not to mention the guy is long schlong silver below the belt
*every girl in the game when they see it*

View attachment 369605
Just the devs playing to the male fantasy more than anything.

I'd like to see ordinary or small schlongs in games that MC has but compensates with mad technique through practice.

At least give us some variety/realism than telling us every girl in the game loves MC cock because it's huge and bigger than her previous lover. :cautious:

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Just the devs playing to the male fantasy more than anything.

I'd like to see ordinary or small schlongs in games that MC has but compensates with made technique through practice.

At least give us some variety/realism than telling us every girl in the game loves MC cock because it's huge and bigger than her previous lover. :cautious:
I agree, The AL MC had a just a normal, serviceable one.
I was kinda hoping it would be like that here, but hey, atleast it ain’t like some games where the thing is a 2 foot long python, so that’s good

(Edit: Indeed TheFinder )

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think one of the girls could be virgin - just for fetish purpose.
Personally, don't care, but DPC could probably try offering "wider selection" of different girls, so...
How much more variation do you want?

We have

school sluts for hire
sexually frustrated married woman
perverted married teacher
single(?) redheaded teacher
nice and reserved rich girl
nice and reserved damsel in distress
crazy redhead with an attitude
home town girl crush

That's a rather large selection to choose from.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Just buy one of those realistic sex dolls for like 5 grand. You can be an ugly, sad, creeper extraordinaire and they will never say no or judge you. Thats what true love is all about. Was going to put a "heart" emoji here, but there isn't one. So a thumbs up with a heart face will have to do. :love: (y)
51287135_533009110440880_8291649165437716027_n.jpg

Save your money fam. Supposedly this doll cost 2k.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

We have

school sluts for hire
home town girl crush

I wasn't talking about myself but about DPC's patrons. He is one of the devs not using a wide array of fetishes so he'll probably try to give something to those who like virgins.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

We have

school sluts for hire
home town girl crush

WHERE’S THE FUTA!!????!!!!!! WRYYYYYYYY!!!

1565559888557.gif

(It’s a joke pls don’t spam me :ROFLMAO:)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
This is off topic as hell, but I just downloaded both “Triangle” and “Life with Mary” which one should I play first?

On topic section: A threesome with Maya and Jill would be godly, it’ll never happen though :confused:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I think one of the girls could be virgin - just for fetish purpose.
Personally, don't care, but DPC could probably try offering "wider selection" of different girls, so...
I was thinking about this possibility, because nobody in AL was a virgin. Maya having experiences only with a woman, and Jill being a virgin (who else) might be the truth and would offer variety enough.

Or then it's someone embarrassing, like Riona. Like the girl in "American Beauty". Full bitch on the outside, virgin IRL.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I was thinking about this possibility, because nobody in AL was a virgin. Maya having experiences only with a woman, and Jill being a virgin (who else) might be the truth and would offer variety enough.

Or then it's someone embarrassing, like Riona. Like the girl in "American Beauty". Full bitch on the outside, virgin IRL.
Fellatios is her thing but she said no to vaginal or anal? :unsure:

I remember during the gloryhole scene, she said she didn't mind if the MC penetrating her instead when she felt wet so who knows. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minengeschoss

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is off topic as hell, but I just downloaded both “Triangle” and “Life with Mary” which one should I play first?

On topic section: A threesome with Maya and Jill would be godly, it’ll never happen though :confused:
If you want threesomes, play Triangle first.

threesomes with Maya and Jill would literally cause all of us to have a heart attack. Maybe that is pinkcakes plan this time, not to kill the LI's but to kill the players :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes