Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Wow... I'm speechless.
2000 wonderful supporters! I have no clue how it happened, it went so fast during the last stretch, but this is a monumental day for me.
I'm so blessed to have your support. I have ordered an animation PC as a reward for reaching the milestone, as promised, and that makes me very excited!
To be able to add longer/more animations to each episode is something I really want to do.
Find high resolution wallpapers attached to this post.
Soon Episode 3 will release and I hope you all enjoy my efforts!
+$25 tiers: Friday, 16th August
+$10 tiers: Monday, 19th August
+$5 tiers: Friday, 30th August

Love
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 370279

1080p
View attachment 370280
tenor.png

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Please, I don't wanna see the MC interacting with Bella while he's high/drunk/naked in the street or only God knows what again.
That's redundant and ridiculous. It was ok for the first time... the second one, but a third time? No thanks.
Having a proper date with her without problems or embarassing moments is asking too much?
Oh yeah, the DIKs... damned DIKs...
Plus I'm sure Bella's patience is not limitless, she already tolerated the MC embarassing himself twice (and she helped him both times), the third time she wil probably tell him to fuck off :ROFLMAO: (and she would be right :cool:).

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
making Acting lessons available to Steam was the best marketing decision you could make for yourself. You really gained exposure by doing that and you really deserve it.
I really hope its posible to add Being a DIK to steam too, as an Early Access or something . But congratultions anyway sir.
that wil be amazing if dik also go to steam am very happy :)
i cant use patreon to pay but steam i can
even if its 30 euro i dont care as long i can suport you :)

May 8, 2018

Wow... I'm speechless.
2000 wonderful supporters! I have no clue how it happened, it went so fast during the last stretch, but this is a monumental day for me.
I'm so blessed to have your support. I have ordered an animation PC as a reward for reaching the milestone, as promised, and that makes me very excited!
To be able to add longer/more animations to each episode is something I really want to do.

Love
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 370279

1080p
View attachment 370280

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

Wow... I'm speechless.

Love
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 370279

1080p
View attachment 370280
Those panties on Josy are just...WOW :love::love::love:! My loyalty to Maya is seriously put to the test here (blessed be multple saves :sneaky:).

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Wow... I'm speechless.

Love
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 370279

1080p
View attachment 370280
Rating them:

Bella>Jill>Maya>Josy>Sage

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Wow... I'm speechless.

Love
Dr PinkCake

View attachment 370279

1080p
View attachment 370280
Better than the overcrutch...I mean Overwatch ones :p
2Maya-3Sage-4Josy-5Jill-6Bella

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes