Jun 1, 2017
I hope Zoey becomes a route. Her and Quinn both seem a bit too developed to just become used for side drama. Most of the side girls are well developed but those 2 seem to have a bit too much effort put into them, Zoey being hidden could make sense to be a pretty good twist, but I hope they're not excluded because they'll solely serve as drama or obstacles.

Dpc does a good job of making every route like a connected web, with each route adding things that make you appreciate all the characters more, and I've personally enjoyed all of them. I sadly doubt there'll be stuff like a riona or Nicole route just from the sheer amount of additional writing, but I hope at least Zoey with the interlude and alignment choices gets one. If I remember correctly I think dpc said that the "main girl" or central female character was something that he didn't want to mention at the time, so it'd be interesting if Zoey is kinda the wild card that he planned on being the core love interest with everyone else being equally developed options, and the late introduction to Zoey in Bella's convo could be reflected of tremolo actively trying to not think about her at all from the trauma of only having his dad, being bullied, finding his best friend and lover and then them "abandoning" him, which would be interesting gameplay and story integration.

Worst case scenario though is just her and Quinn solely as drama, Quinn taking coke and od'ing or doing something stupid for a "feels bad man", or Zoey being there so each li has a drama moment and then Zoey and him officially break up, cry, feels bad man, then each li uses that to get stronger and then from then on she is basically female derek. That'd be such a waste regardless of preferred girl, Zoey has the potential to build on tremolos past and himself along with her and Quinn has the potential to explore the "dangerous" dik side, possibly something like having drug dealers or criminals come after her and you have to do a difficult brawler section or else you just get a bad end where they straight up kill you. Maybe a bit too dark but something like that, have a "you idiot why'd you do that" "cause you're my girl" *make out session* that sort of thing.
Why do you use "them" when you're referring to Zoey? That's kind of confusing to read, man.
[/QUOTE]
I didn't notice I did that, my bad, might have been overlap from posting on another forum about a character that had a choosable gender.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys, I'm running into an Infinite Loop Error with Seasons 1-2 right now. The Exe. file keeps disappearing every time that happens when I run it so I've deleted the game's folder and basically reuploaded the file several times now and then I restarted my computer. This worked once before but no longer and I just hit the infinite loop error once again. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix it? :(

Below I'll attach the log file I got when I tried to start it up this time for those with more coding knowledge.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Don't do drugs !!! Solves many problems ! :KEK:
I admit that when this first became a problem I got impatient with how slow the game was loading so I clicked on the exe file one too many times and caused the error, but now it's just persisting even when I restart my whole computer long after so I'd appreciate a more serious suggestion :confused:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I admit that when this first became a problem I got impatient with how slow the game was loading so I clicked on the exe file one too many times and caused the error, but now it's just persisting even when I restart my whole computer long after so I'd appreciate a more serious suggestion :confused:
Update ren'py remove that hot mess what you got there and re-download the whole thing... got a feeling you are not telling everything there is to it so I drop this... :whistle:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Update ren'py remove that hot mess what you got there and re-download the whole thing... got a feeling you are not telling everything there is to it so I drop this... :whistle:
I'm really not hiding anything, like I said I just clicked the .exe file one too many times and it gave me the initial error. I then did the whole delete and redownload thing and it worked after a restart. The second time I hit a script error trying to backtrack and fix my saves so I shut it off again but now it's just completely stopped. I've done the whole redownload thing at least three times now. Anyway I'm not tech savy so can I ask how I update the ren'py exactly?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm really not hiding anything, like I said I just clicked the .exe file one too many times and it gave me the initial error. I then did the whole delete and redownload thing and it worked after a restart. The second time I hit a script error trying to backtrack and fix my saves so I shut it off again but now it's just completely stopped. I've done the whole redownload thing at least three times now. Anyway I'm not tech savy so can I ask how I update the ren'py exactly?
That's not how errors get produced... but anyways... when I mentioned remove that hot mess of yours I did not mean that you leave your save states intact ( persistent included ) :KEK:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
That's not how errors get produced... but anyways... when I mentioned remove that hot mess of yours I did not mean that you leave your save states intact ( persistent included ) :KEK:
It's seriously how I got it, it wouldn't even start in a timely matter back then like I said so I just kept clicking it and then I got the traceback infinite loop error report from the txt. And from what I read about infinite loops it is exactly that sort of problem, running the same program at once too many times. Are you commenting without even understanding the nature of the specific error I'm talking about? But anyway, don't try to use the old saves is what you're recommending? And you didn't answer my previous question on how to update the Ren'py.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
One thing that gets overlook about Maya she can take a lot of pain and it doesn't kill her mood for sex
View attachment 1903063
any girl that can talk about a tongue piercing gone wrong while going down on you can't be all bad:love::love:, to bad it scared off Josy
Is interesting see that despite Josy be the easy-going and Maya be the withdrawn, Maya is the one most willing to do "wild" things while Josy chicken out piercing and have fear of heigths. They complete each other so perfectly. So adorable:love::love:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is interesting see that despite Josy be the easy-going and Maya be the withdrawn, Maya is the one most willing to do "wild" things while Josy chicken out piercing and have fear of heigths. They complete each other so perfectly. So adorable:love::love:
They rub off each other very well :love: :love: also Josy fear of heights while being vertically challenged is the best:ROFLMAO:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
It's seriously how I got it, it wouldn't even start in a timely matter back then like I said so I just kept clicking it and then I got the traceback infinite loop error report from the txt. And from what I read about infinite loops it is exactly that sort of problem, running the same program at once too many times. Are you commenting without even understanding the nature of the specific error I'm talking about? But anyway, don't try to use the old saves is what you're recommending? And you didn't answer my previous question on how to update the Ren'py.
Do not only delete the complete game folder but also the saves (including the persistent file) in your user folder (you can find it in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-<ID>").
You can download Python (Version depends of the OS version, for Win7 it has to be the 3.8.x branch).

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes