the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Jill "It's' your attitude too"

Sure Jill, the hypersensitive Bella is allowed to act like an asshole while on the other hand you criticized MC huh ?

What a hypocrite ...

(Rolling my eyes x1,000,000,000)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hey guys, I'm running into an Infinite Loop Error with Seasons 1-2 right now. The Exe. file keeps disappearing every time that happens when I run it so I've deleted the game's folder and basically reuploaded the file several times now and then I restarted my computer. This worked once before but no longer and I just hit the infinite loop error once again. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix it? :(

Below I'll attach the log file I got when I tried to start it up this time for those with more coding knowledge.
Check your defender or Antivirus software. They might have quarantined the .exe.

SvartBlaga

Sep 8, 2018
unlock renpy console and then :

Code:
permanent_affinity = True/False
affinity = DIK/NEUTRAL/CHICK
dik = -20 (massive chick) to +20 (massive dik)
or just use any of the cheat mods, easier and it gives you some sort of menu.

Fair warning :any altered savegames may cause future updates to be unplayable, so then you have to do it all over again. It might just be smarter to do it the 'right' way and build a path for each LI you're interessted in or at least one for each affinity.
I will go legit then. Thanks a bunch for the info and the warning.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It comes down to a few things.

1. DPC over adjusted the base model to make it unique.
2. DPC uses a generic pose for her smile from I think Gen 3 which always reminds me of South Park
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. DPC has her wear heavy eye shadow even when running
4. Some angles combined with the lighting rig he uses make the problems worse. Reminds me of Two Face in Seinfeld.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it just comes down to a combination of these things.
OMG...never thought of that. Jill without makeup. ..... :oops:

Reactions: Hawke84 and Redd23

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Dosent work
If you have never played before, you cannot have a save game for this game. And yes, it's as obvious as putting some water before drinking the syrup alone. But everyone has their own tastes. If you take the time to read the OP, you will see that seasons 1 and 2 are available under a spoiler. Interlude is not a stand alone, it depends on the games you played before

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes