silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
If you didn't play all the available episodes It's not something that has an answer without getting into severe spoilers.
Well I'm just asking if one already exists

Edit: I maybe should clarify, I don't mean specific scenes, that's usually easy enough to figure out. I'm just talking about general paths, like "If you're on X's path, eventually you can't also be on Y's Path". I'm willing to take my chances on that level of spoiler. TBH I'd rather that than have to go back to an earlier save and have to redo minigames, tests, etc.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Or Tybalt finally grows a set and finally understands Jill is not worth his time anymore and ends up in a throuple with Chad and Troy.:Kappa:
Just curious how you imagine this one. I’d see it as Chad boning Troy who in turn is boning Tybalt, but then again, how crazy would it be to have Tybalt boning Troy who in turn was boning Chad?!

I mean those would be the most aesthetically pleasing, but who knows, maybe Tybalt was in the middle, or even Chad if you wanted to mix things up.

The mind boggles at all the possibilities!

o_O

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Again? with this Bianca nonsense? :Kappa: Is she not in fact Madame Jr.? (back me up on this, Ilhares) Is Lostanddamned behind all this :unsure: I know it's you, do not deny it. so let me be clear and answer you all using lingua Lostanddamneda for once, a tone you would certainly understand well:

"Going for Bianca when Carolyn is available is like...

Carolyn>Bianca, Jade>Catherine, Bella>Jill, Jaye>Tara... fight me one on one should you find fault with the statement I made, schinoize! and it doesn't seem to be our first match anyway, lil trouble maker :cautious:"
Shit, are you my alt Carolyn? :BootyTime:

Right on all counts. Especially that last one.
Spoken like a true man of culture. You see that felicemastronzo LizaS? This is what the peak male specimen looks like. :Kappa:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Stiva and LizaS

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Just curious how you imagine this one. I’d see it as Chad boning Troy who in turn is boning Tybalt, but then again, how crazy would it be to have Tybalt boning Troy who in turn was boning Chad?!

I mean those would be the most aesthetically pleasing, but who knows, maybe Tybalt was in the middle, or even Chad if you wanted to mix things up.

The mind boggles at all the possibilities!

o_O
MC+Chad+Troy+Steve+Tybalt ending when? :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

larry6969

Sep 26, 2020
You are correct. MC fucks like turtle. The part that makes me laugh is, while MC is pounding them in slo mo, the girl is saying oh MC you are fucking me so fast. Or the really good one, the girl says MC pleas fuck me faster...and MC barely increases his speed by a fraction of a percentage and we (the viewer and the girl) are supposed to be impressed? It is rare to see DPC do an actual fast fucking animation, but I think ep. 8 had one. Might have been with Mel. I could not believe it. I was like where has the jackhammer been for 8 episodes? :unsure: MC should be slamming it home with authority to earn his reputation.
Would anyone be interested in a mod pack that selectively makes some scenes faster/smoother? :unsure: I got in to rpaextract and popped some scenes in to a video editor. I'm only touching like 20% of scenes where I think it needs some tweaking to my taste, but if y'all would be interested I can share those edited video files

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
Did you enjoy the restaurant, then?

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
:mad::mad::mad:

There’s no way the last two ones aren’t true. Especially the last one.:Kappa:
I agree, LD. I want to prove again that I'm still on the j-train. Just tell me when to pray. I'll fcking pray to our red-headed goddess. To atone for my sins.

Meanwhile...

Mods: Who's the red-headed goddess you're talking about, huh?
sus-suspicious.gif
LizaS: Uhhh... S-sage, yes. Sage, of course! Who else am I talking about?
200w.gif

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I agree, LD. I want to prove again that I'm still on the j-train. Just tell me when to pray. I'll fcking pray to our red-headed goddess. To atone for my sins.

Meanwhile...

Mods: Who's the red-headed goddess you're talking about, huh?
View attachment 1979704
LizaS: Uhhh... S-sage, yes. Sage, of course! Who else am I talking about?
View attachment 1979705
Redheaded Goddess is Cathy, obviously. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Well I'm just asking if one already exists

Edit: I maybe should clarify, I don't mean specific scenes, that's usually easy enough to figure out. I'm just talking about general paths, like "If you're on X's path, eventually you can't also be on Y's Path". I'm willing to take my chances on that level of spoiler. TBH I'd rather that than have to go back to an earlier save and have to redo minigames, tests, etc.
  • Maya & Josy path is incompatible with Jade, Cathy and Quinn.
  • If you pick Sage over Jill in EP6, it will cost you Jill in the next two episodes.
  • If you have a date with Jill in EP6, you'll miss scenes with Envy, Sandy & Nora. Quinn will also reject you in EP8.
  • If you go for Cathy in EP5, it will cost you Bella in EP7.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes