anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
ok, I am confused...at the BIG question I had just 'Sage' or 'Others', no Jill dues to something I'm still baffled on, but then I get the message from here during her 3rd date with the moron and she seems put out I don't rush over and help. But in the WT it says if I'm not on her path then she would reject me anyway....so I'm baffled.
I actually wanted to be with Jill not sage, but that ship sailed a long time back (she never asked me to dinner). Game is too long and involved for me to go back that far to try and re-do Jill's path....WAY too long.
If you only had the options of Sage and others then you probably had DIK affinity, that locks you out of the Jill branch.You can speedrun a Jill branch pretty quickly if you make all CHICK decisions and don't chase other girls, you can use ctrl button to skip scenes. My Jill run (not my main save) took me about 30 minutes.

Reactions: wolfpackjac3

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Don't closet yourself like these others. Be proud that Jill the goblin is your main save! (MIGHT be my main save...)
Main save is slightly DIK Sage. Played it without looking at any guides or even discussion about the game. My favourite save though is my uber-DIK save so that's the first one going through ep 9.

Even got an unattached uber-CHICK save because I have a suspicion that it could be the only way to have a Zoey branch, because I don't think uber-DIK Fuckface on others branch wants a relationship with anyone and given what happened when Emma thought that Zoey had stolen Bret I can't see Zoey being up for stealing Fuckface off another girl.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
If you only had the options of Sage and others then you probably had DIK affinity, that locks you out of the Jill branch.You can speedrun a Jill branch pretty quickly if you make all CHICK decisions and don't chase other girls, you can use ctrl button to skip scenes. My Jill run (not my main save) took me about 30 minutes.
is that from the start to the end though? lot of choices to be made and dialogue to reply to...surely and there is free roam stuff you have to do later on where you have set tasks.....anyway...after finding out the shocker about Sage, I kinda want to see how that goes and will just play through like that.
Bit bummed that Sally never let me have a crack at her...those special renders of her just make me want her even more

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sage is a wonderful babe stuck in a toxic relationship
while getting backstabbed repeatedly by all the skanks in her group.
Granted, she kind a checked out of her head bombshell duties
with the studies and the heartaches,
but MC is set to correct all of that,
be with her for good and for bad, marriage material right there.
after finding out the shocker about Sage
To love and to hold for eva and eva and eva!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
is that from the start to the end though? lot of choices to be made and dialogue to reply to...surely and there is free roam stuff you have to do later on where you have set tasks.....anyway...after finding out the shocker about Sage, I kinda want to see how that goes and will just play through like that.
Bit bummed that Sally never let me have a crack at her...those special renders of her just make me want her even more
It was start to end, you'll be surprised at how spaced out the dialogue options actually are. As for the freeroams you can usually get away with only one or two tasks, it skips content but that's not important if you only want Jill. Just make sure you practice guitar when it's an option.

But as I said in another post my main save is DIK affinity Sage branch, so I'm certainly not going to tell you to avoid that route.

I'd personally advise a few saves though because you will miss future content if committed to a single playthrough.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sage is a wonderful babe stuck in a toxic relationship
while getting backstabbed repeatedly by all the skanks in her group.
Granted, she kind a checked out of her head bombshell duties
with the studies and the heartaches,
but MC is set to correct all of that,
be with her for good and for bad, marriage material right there.
That was... beautiful... :cry:

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Iirc the two big choices to be made if you want to land on Jill's path are 1) take it further with her on Bella's couch and 2) go to the picnic with her when she invites you (plus, like already mentioned, not having DIK affinity in the end). So if you saved somewhere around those two scenes during your run, you don't have to start from the beginning. Depending on the game, I personally tend to save at what I think are major decisions.

Other than that, I agree. I remember after I did my first blind run, I wanted to "prepare" other paths for the next update, but even with skipping a lot, it was quite tiresome, if you have to start from the beginning. I think the problem was I wanted to have them prepared asap, which made no sense given the next update was still ages away. If you don't rush yourself and play a bit here and there, it's probably not that bad to re-do paths.

Reactions: dav3knight

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Iirc the two big choices to be made if you want to land on Jill's path are 1) take it further with her on Bella's couch and 2) go to the picnic with her when she invites you (plus, like already mentioned, not having DIK affinity in the end). So if you saved somewhere around those two scenes during your run, you don't have to start from the beginning. Depending on the game, I personally tend to save at what I think are major decisions.

Other than that, I agree. I remember after I did my first blind run, I wanted to "prepare" other paths for the next update, but even with skipping a lot, it was quite tiresome, if you have to start from the beginning. I think the problem was I wanted to have them prepared asap, which made no sense given the next update was still ages away. If you don't rush yourself and play a bit here and there, it's probably not that bad to re-do paths.
Is your Bianca route save ready? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and LizaS

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If you don't take it further at Bella's or help a sick Sage then you still have the option of choosing Jill but she rejects you at the restaurant, that's why I think he must have DIK affinity because you don't get Jill as a choice at all then.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I admire your optimism in preparing runs that do not yet exist... (Josy and Maya separately, Bianca, Zoey etc.)

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I admire your optimism in preparing runs that do not yet exist... (Josy and Maya separately, Bianca, Zoey etc.)
It's better to do it early on instead of having to replay 10-12 episodes (or whenever the option will be available) though. It's a hassle, but the bigger a game gets it gets more annoying having to redo it.

For example I separated my saves early on: Bella route, Sage route, Jill route (that I will also use for Bianca if it's dependent on the Jill route), Maya & Josy (I emphasized on Josy on that route) and Others. But Bianca might be also available on the Others route, because it's the only one we see her boyfriend cheating on her (although MC doesn't know he is Bianca's boyfriend at the time).

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's better to do it early on instead of having to replay 10-12 episodes (or whenever the option will be available) though. It's a hassle, but the bigger a game gets it gets more annoying having to redo it.

For example I separated my saves early on: Bella route, Sage route, Jill route (that I will also use for Bianca if it's dependent on the Jill route), Maya & Josy (I emphasized on Josy on that route) and Others. But Bianca might be also available on the Others route, because it's the only one we see her boyfriend cheating on her (although MC doesn't know he is Bianca's boyfriend at the time).
I'd recommend a sabotaged Jill path too by helping a sick Sage. There has to be content for a CHICK Fuckface who isn't on a branch, it could be needed for Zoey or possibly Bianca.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

for me we really know too little for these routes (assuming they really exist), when there is real content to be found I will think about it

you risk preparing a route doomed to failure (what if Zoey was only reachable under certain conditions? for Bianca do you have to be in the Jill path or could it be a dead end? for Maya and Josy being rejected is better or worse?)

since the time between chapters is unlikely to fall below 6 months, I don't see a problem with doing a special run when the time comes (doing an 8 chapter speed run without minigames takes a couple of hours)

Reactions: allanl9020142

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
for me we really know too little for these routes (assuming they really exist), when there is real content to be found I will think about it

you risk preparing a route doomed to failure (what if Zoey was only reachable under certain conditions? for Bianca do you have to be in the Jill path or could it be a dead end? for Maya and Josy being rejected is better or worse?)

since the time between chapters is unlikely to fall below 6 months, I don't see a problem with doing a special run when the time comes (doing an 8 chapter speed run without minigames takes a couple of hours)
Do you really want to spend 2-3 hours when the new content drops so you can get it instead of playing your ready saves with the new content though?

I prefer doing it beforehand, because we are in waiting anyway and not lose my time when the new content drops.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you really want to spend 2-3 hours when the new content drops so you can get it instead of playing your ready saves with the new content though?

I prefer doing it beforehand, because we are in waiting anyway and not lose my time when the new content drops.
it's not as if when the new chapter comes out the only thing that matters is that little exclusive content of a new route

if Josy/Maya's run started in the ninth chapter, we'd still be talking about a little content, which even if I play it last (after the content of the other LIs and others) it's not like I'd feel cut off from anything

assuming the dedicated run actually goes well and wasn't a complete waste of time.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
In fact, when I think about it, I never managed to establish a three-way relationship with Josy and Maya. What did you have to do to be in a relationship with those two? :unsure:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In fact, when I think about it, I never managed to establish a three-way relationship with Josy and Maya. What did you have to do to be in a relationship with those two? :unsure:
CHICK affinity. Help them instead of accepting Jade's proposition. Then when you forgive them for lying you'll have the option of being friends or trying a relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: Envy*
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes