anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Was wondering if it was an inconsistency, or just part of the 'Emma/Bert' incoming event between the MC and Zoey, but in the backstory MC tells Bella, in Ep3 (I think), about the only relationship he ever had, near the end of it, he says that they kept contact for a while, but then she made a boyfriend and it ceased. (Something like that)

In the Interlude, Zoey didn't have any relationships with anyone. The MC remains the only person she ever was with.

So, inconsistency, or 'Emma/Bert' confusion ? I think the latter, not sure DPC would forget something like this.
It's the Emma posting Zoey's nude pic on Rooster. Zoey had already cut down and virtually ended contact with Fuckface. Then her friend in San Diego posted on Rooster that Zoey is dating Bert, as far as we know Zoey only bothered trying to get Emma to delete the pic, not to correct the comment about her dating.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It's the Emma posting Zoey's nude pic on Rooster. Zoey had already cut down and virtually ended contact with Fuckface. Then her friend in San Diego posted on Rooster that Zoey is dating Bert, as far as we know Zoey only bothered trying to get Emma to delete the pic, not to correct the comment about her dating.
Ok didn't remember her friend posting the Zoey/Bert bit, was it Emma ? I'll have to replay it again.

Thanks.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Was wondering if it was an inconsistency, or just part of the 'Emma/Bert' incoming event between the MC and Zoey, but in the backstory MC tells Bella, in Ep3 (I think), about the only relationship he ever had, near the end of it, he says that they kept contact for a while, but then she made a boyfriend and it ceased. (Something like that)

In the Interlude, Zoey didn't have any relationships with anyone. The MC remains the only person she ever was with.

So, inconsistency, or 'Emma/Bert' confusion ? I think the latter, not sure DPC would forget something like this.
There is a possibility that Zoey already had a fucker and/or even while she was with the MC. The MC thinks that during sex with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sasanid

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ok didn't remember her friend posting the Zoey/Bert bit, was it Emma ? I'll have to replay it again.

Thanks.
Bret not Bert.

The letters are correct, only the order is not.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
There is a possibility that Zoey already had a fucker and/or even while she was with the MC. The MC thinks that during sex with her.
I think that's just the MC being the overthinking, insecure introvert he is. Zoey would have written something about it in her journal.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

In my opinion it is a clear reference to Emma's post in which she accuses Zoey of stealing her boyfriend. Among the images we see as mc narrates is the very photo used by Emma

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Better not to, as I said DPC hide the traps around the game to detect modded saves and prevent you from playing further.
You can use mods to see the right choices for your chosen path but do not modify any stats or your saves will be considered corrupted.
Thats Bs its just a single player game what does it matter? fuck thats a lot of choices and efforts wasted right down the drain is there anyway to bypass it at all?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Huh, that's weird cuz I've played through the game multiple times with the scrappy mod (mostly to refresh my memory when a new update comes out) and I don't think I've ever had a gamebreaking bug. And its not like I don't use the mod either, if anything I abuse it to allow me to see nearly every scene/path, whether through changing affinity, relationship points, variables, or money.

I think the only scene I haven't gotten in my main playthrough is one scene with Rose that scrappy doesn't include variables for, for some reason. Idk why the other guy is having problems, I guess you just shouldn't go too wild with the mod and keep relationship points at a reasonable level, but even a bunch of my variables are contradictory lol.
Scrappy puts the fixes into his mods. Every time a new update comes, you'll see people coming on to this forum because they're confused about the game crashing then someone puts the fix up on the main page. Scrappy just puts it all into one thing.
Then again ... I don't really mess around with the stats. I just use it for the walkthrough mod because I already have enough playthroughs to get through. I don't want to repeat a playthrough just because I find out some innocuous choice messed something up or prevented me from seeing something or because I didn't do things exactly the same for some characters which changed other crap I didn't want to change. I'm ... pretty anal about that. The walkthrough mod helps me keep track of my choices in a way.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Thats Bs its just a single player game what does it matter? fuck thats a lot of choices and efforts wasted right down the drain is there anyway to bypass it at all?
Yea if you go to the main page and look under "Extras". There should be something like a "detected mod" fix or something like that.
I think he does that because he doesn't want people complaining to him about the game crashing if a mod messes up the save files on its own.

Reactions: shazba and Ilhares

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yea if you go to the main page and look under "Extras". There should be something like a "detected mod" fix or something like that.
I think he does that because he doesn't want people complaining to him about the game crashing if a mod messes up the save files on its own.
Perhaps he just wants people to play like it's supposed to be.

Of course, people can mod/cheat however they want, it's their business, I just don't see the point personally.

Reactions: allanl9020142

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Cheats never prosper, bud. Just play the game straight and subscribe to the Patreon (y)
And wash your hands. And eat your damn broccoli :KEK:
But seriously - if you're using some mod just be sure the mod updated to the game version. Just don't use modded saves on unmodded game - it will break.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes