JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
In fact, when I think about it, I never managed to establish a three-way relationship with Josy and Maya. What did you have to do to be in a relationship with those two? :unsure:
Everything is decided at the end of episode 4.

Your MC shouldn't be with DIK affinity and must hook up at least once either with Maya or Josy.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In fact, when I think about it, I never managed to establish a three-way relationship with Josy and Maya. What did you have to do to be in a relationship with those two? :unsure:
1) staying with Josy after the dinner at her house and/or helping Maya with the scavenger hunt
2) having no DIK affinity at the end of chapter four

Oh well, I knew I shouldn't be tempted by Jade!
Jade actually has nothing to do with it, if in the fourth chapter you are in the trouple you automatically blow off your date with Jade

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
After not that I particularly like them, nothing will replace Bella, Quinn and Reina in my heart

Too bad we can only put two signatures...

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Is your Bianca route save ready? :Kappa:
My main save so far contains only Nicole and Nora. MC is Neutral with Chick Status, who helped Jill with the recital. I should be good. :WeSmart:

If you don't take it further at Bella's or help a sick Sage then you still have the option of choosing Jill but she rejects you at the restaurant, that's why I think he must have DIK affinity because you don't get Jill as a choice at all then.
Tbh I never played a 'failed' Jill run, so I might not know the exact details. From what they said (not getting invited to dinner), they seem to at least be missing the picnic though.

I admire your optimism in preparing runs that do not yet exist... (Josy and Maya separately, Bianca, Zoey etc.)
My motivation was high back then, but tbh the only run that would fall into that category is probably an Others run with Lily and Riona unlocked? Other than that, it was pretty classic stuff: Sage with and without fuckbuddy, Jill, unlock-scenes-DiK..My main run is so empty though, it should easily be possible to fit in Bianca or Zoey there if necessary. :sneaky:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Your flowchart for Quinn is incorrect on pg208. If Quinn refuses help eps6 when it gets to eps8 'Are you Sage's sex friend?' yes -> 'Accept the threesome' yes -> 'DIK or Neutral Affinity' yes -> 'Threesome with Sage' fails bc Quinn shuts MC down. Quinn refuses your help due to MJ will not allow this chain to progress. Perhaps if you follow it w/o MJ it would work if you didnt have rooftop sex w/her? Not sure there.
Thank you for bringing this oversight to my attention. Indeed, the condition is well specified in my walkthrough but left out in the respective flowcharts of Quinn and Sage. This omission is now rectified in the guide.

I also confirm that the threesome with Quinn and Sage is still proposed if the main character helped Quinn but does not have a relationship with Maya & Josy; or if he has a relationship with Jill but didn't help Quinn. The multiplication of the conditions for this scene turns into a puzzle due to the HOTs vice president's jealousy.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I am disappointed Jill (on the Jill path of course) did not do any goblin for the sex scene.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Don't forget the dead sister. There's always a market for that type of kink.
Hey, that would really lift Jill's spirits for Halloween. MC gets Zoey to dress up for Halloween as Jill's living-dead sister from the grave. Including decomposition. But still able to manage a warped smile. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: hakuna-matata

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
for me we really know too little for these routes (assuming they really exist), when there is real content to be found I will think about it

you risk preparing a route doomed to failure (what if Zoey was only reachable under certain conditions? for Bianca do you have to be in the Jill path or could it be a dead end? for Maya and Josy being rejected is better or worse?)

since the time between chapters is unlikely to fall below 6 months, I don't see a problem with doing a special run when the time comes (doing an 8 chapter speed run without minigames takes a couple of hours)
I think Zoey will be obtainable on just about any path. Her entire purpose is to sabotage whatever relationship you currently have, so DPC is going to give you the option to (cheat or) ditch your girl to run off with Ms. Hepatitis. It is one of his favourite kinds of drama (LI vs LI). Hep is going to throw herself at MC from the minute she arrives at B&R and DPC is going to pull out all of the stops to get weak players to crumble. Just like he did with Quinn (a boo-boo nose and some sappy music is all it took, then a bit of broccoli and they were hopelessly entangled in the spider's web). I imagine that a burst of DPC machine gun Zoey drama is going to take down a good 40-50% of the charging simps in no man's land when we all go over the top on release day.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes