Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It depends... If Amelia is related to Lynette's "death" and has stolen your house and your hotel, maybe you are not such good friends. Why if your supposed mother has a hotel why do you only inherit 5k dollars? And the game already has a construction system, who does not tell us that in the future we will have to fix that hotel and there is a possible alternative history. :unsure:
Lynette doesn't own the hotels, her dad does. Lynette is 18-19 years old at the time of giving birth to MC. Plus, apparently she ends up on bad terms with her dad as he disapproves of Neil.

It's more likely Lynette's dad ended up selling the mansion to Jill's family, hence the connection between the picture of Lynette in front of the mansion and when we see it with Jill.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Lynette doesn't own the hotels, her dad does. Lynette is 18-19 years old at the time of giving birth to MC. Plus, apparently she ends up on bad terms with her dad as he disapproves of Neil.

It's more likely Lynette's dad ended up selling the mansion to Jill's family, hence the connection between the picture of Lynette in front of the mansion and when we see it with Jill.
I think it is more likely so that Lynette together with Miranda and Viv visited her friend Amelia. Someone must have taken the photo, since it is not a selfie.

The reason for the visit could have been a baby shower?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Lostanddamned

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I would say yes, one of the few clues we have from Lynette's diary is that she was constantly moving from one place to another. evidently Jill's house (or a house in the area anyway, e.g. we know that Bianca is Jill's 'neighbour') was temporarily Lynette's home some twenty years before

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think it is more likely so that Lynette together with Miranda and Viv visited her friend Amelia. Someone must have taken the photo, since it is not a selfie.

The reason for the visit could have been a baby shower?:rolleyes:
Could fit in the timeline, as Jill is older than MC (if I remember correctly, she's in her 3rd year in university, so she's at least 2 years older than him).

I would say yes, one of the few clues we have from Lynette's diary is that she was constantly moving from one place to another. evidently Jill's house (or a house in the area anyway, e.g. we know that Bianca is Jill's 'neighbour') was temporarily Lynette's home some twenty years before
Personally, I think making MC a Burgmeister is going to be cheap, like Jon Snow levels of cheap. (We already said that he can't be a Royce due to Patreon reasons).

But it might go that way, with GoT's Fire and Ice destiny and Jill's all the destiny talk gives me those vibes. I really hope DPC doesn't do it, but it's even in the name - B&R. Jill is the Royce, so it's possible that MC is the Burgmeister.

P.S: B&R can allude to something else - Bianca & Rusty, the one true ending. :Kappa:

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Maya looks drunk or on drugs, but otherwise cool
I'm of the opinion, that Maya looks like that in 1/5 of her images. Especially with certain face expressions. Haven't calculated this ofc, so I can be way off with my number, but it happens often enough for me to conclude she already is a proponent of Quinn's warp dust. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
They are not saying that Carolyn and Bianca are the same person. They are saying that Carolyn is better than Bianca. And Carolyn is NOT Catrin. Catrin does not have eyebrow or septum piercing like Carolyn does.

You do realize you're talking to someone who said Josy and Maya are the same person, right?

1660581823551.png

What if Jill is not Royce? In the introduction of EP7, Jill bears more resemblance to Melanie than to Jill. What if Jill is actually Melanie and Melanie is Jill. And why?

That's one of the most Dalli things a Dalli has ever Dallied.

In other news, I saw this on Discord:

1660581949249.png

Somehow I think my 13 saved routes will be insufficient.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Could fit in the timeline, as Jill is older than MC (if I remember correctly, she's in her 3rd year in university, so she's at least 2 years older than him).

Personally, I think making MC a Burgmeister is going to be cheap, like Jon Snow levels of cheap. (We already said that he can't be a Royce due to Patreon reasons).

But it might go that way, with GoT's Fire and Ice destiny and Jill's all the destiny talk gives me those vibes. I really hope DPC doesn't do it, but it's even in the name - B&R. Jill is the Royce, so it's possible that MC is the Burgmeister.

P.S: B&R can allude to something else - Bianca & Rusty, the one true ending. :Kappa:
for me MC can also be a Kennedy, the important thing is that it has a narrative sense

but I really have a hard time being interested in it. the fact that MC has to find out what Lynette's family is is already a huge WTF, hard to digest.

MC becomes rich? the whole moral of the underdog we've seen so far loses sense, MC becomes Rusty who gets laid more.

MC becomes powerful/important? to do what? stand up to Burke? because he set Tybalt up without ever having a TV in the house.

Neil hid something from him? yet another drama added for volume (because being poor, and motherless isn't enough, too easy).

one of many storylines that I simply can't wait for them to end without any interest

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The MC can be a Royce. If the MC's player does not become intimate with Jill, there is no incest. That the MC is a Burgermeister is probably because he doesn't fuck Rusty. The MC may as well be a Burke if he doesn't get intimate with Sage.

I can well imagine so that the MC is not the biological son of Neil and that the MC is a scion of two great families.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
for me MC can also be a Kennedy, the important thing is that it has a narrative sense

but I really have a hard time being interested in it. the fact that MC has to find out what Lynette's family is is already a huge WTF, hard to digest.

MC becomes rich? the whole moral of the underdog we've seen so far loses sense, MC becomes Rusty who gets laid more.

MC becomes powerful/important? to do what? stand up to Burke? because he set Tybalt up without ever having a TV in the house.

Neil hid something from him? yet another drama added for volume (because being poor, and motherless isn't enough, too easy).

one of many storylines that I simply can't wait for them to end without any interest
I really hope he doesn't get ridiculously wealthy overnight, would totally ruin his character (not that MC had much of it anyway, but this would completely kill it).
The MC can be a Royce. If the MC's player does not become intimate with Jill, there is no incest. That the MC is a Burgermeister is probably because he doesn't fuck Rusty. The MC may as well be a Burke if he doesn't get intimate with Sage.

I can well imagine so that the MC is not the biological son of Neil and that the MC is a scion of two great families.
No, it's not a matter of being intimate or not. It's the matter of the option being there. So unless DPC wants his patreon page shut down, he isn't going to add sister or cousin content.

So the options of MC being related to any of the LI's or side girls that he can have sex with is out of question.

Reactions: sava75 and Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes