sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
so, sexy car wash is on the list for hell week, why isn't this on the girls scavenger hunt list? :unsure:
Maya and Camila washing cars in bikinis mmmm that would be something HOT to look at, right? :love:

View attachment 429917
I kinda wanna see MC and Derek do a sexy car wash on Bella's, Jade's or Kathy's car - mostly for their reaction. I bet Derek could make that hilarious.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's if you are in a dark place now this game has its moments I think what it was implying maybe if you are going through any sort of depression some scenes could cause distress or the use of drugs which is my pet hate I'm not a fan of drugs let alone having them in games.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
It's if you are in a dark place now this game has its moments I think what it was implying maybe if you are going through any sort of depression some scenes could cause distress or the use of drugs which is my pet hate I'm not a fan of drugs let alone having them in games.
Now i feel bad for the way i replied to him ): , ohhiimfox don't listen to me listen to good guy Mormont :LOL:

JanNiezbedny102

Jul 14, 2018
Fighting mode in game sucks totally... How disable or modify keyboard shortcuts ? Cant normallny fight (W, S, A, D) because of this shitty A "shortcut"... No, I cant use arrows (ultrabook).

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
For me i said that maybe there will be an overdose and it's at the end of this season or an end of an ep but then surprise there's nth to worry about it's not a death and the character is alive but getting treated.
I hope so, maybe after this event we need to deal with the drug problem on campus, that would put the MC in a collision course with Tommy and whoever is in charge of it. Some crazy shit can happen then.

There's also the possibility of a friend or LI becoming adicted to something. That could go to really complicated places.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
There are a lot of ways for things to take a more sombre turn w/o having to resort to death(s).

Not saying any of them will happen but examples:
- Fired. Candidates; Bella, Cathy, Jade (having sex with a student (MC) would be grounds - could trigger peops who've been laid off?) Not counting Burke as people will be happy rather than depressed with that event.
- Expelled. Candidates; any of the student LIs plus Derek.
- Mental breakdown. Candidates; all except maybe Josy and Cathy
- Rehab/arrested. Candidates; The HoTs/DIKs/Jocks
- Disabled/loses a limb. Candidates; any, but Derek would be most likely

No need for deaths or fires.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
At least you're honest about not knowing how ridicoulus the game can be. Come back to me when you've tried the other options and (this is even more important) keep an eye on the weekday. You will notice that the MC is barely interacting with people and the pacing is anything but natural.
I don't find the game ridiculous to be honest and I had no idea the weekday shows somewhere.
What I am saying is that ... there are no option to be an ass to Maya. You can be rude to her once or twice perhaps, help her 50% of the time instead 100% of the time etc. I.e. you can be good to her or very good to her.

Considering what Sage goes through with limpdick cheater asshole boyfriend of hers, Maya that gets treated well\very well from a person that's not her boyfriend is very realistic.

Now i feel bad for the way i replied to him ): , ohhiimfox don't listen to me listen to good guy Mormont :LOL:
You know, you could edit your post then and add an "EDIT: Sorry for the language".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes