• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So. Was it just my choices or was this update a tad... homogeneous? Previous choices don't really change this episode at all and other than potentially missing a sex scene everyone treats you the same regardless of your history with them.

My full DIK and full Chick playthrough were basically the same. There's some variations here and there but he seems to be streamlining the routes after Ep4 and that big divergence. If you previously ignore Sage and Bella for a couple of episodes they treat you the same (bar the sex) as if you've been living with them for a week or so. It wasn't a bad episode by any stretch of the imagination it was just... filler designed to get every route rough back on the same track.

That's my issue with this episode I think. It doesn't progress because it was designed to blend all the routes together so going forward it's easier to write.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
thanks
god i don't know who to believe anymore :D.
episode 3 was the last time where we could order from quinn right?

HailSatan666

Feb 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We all nailed it. :ROFLMAO:
I have two playthrough i used my massive DIK one for ep5, i did pay for Riona E1, did the 3way but i had only $ money, ill need to redo the whole game I just love Riona's personality and all, plus she seems to be a metalhead, she tattoed a pentagram, i want her to be important in the story as sage is actually

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So. Was it just my choices or was this update a tad... homogeneous? Previous choices don't really change this episode at all and other than potentially missing a sex scene everyone treats you the same regardless of your history with them.

My full DIK and full Chick playthrough were basically the same. There's some variations here and there but he seems to be streamlining the routes after Ep4 and that big divergence. If you previously ignore Sage and Bella for a couple of episodes they treat you the same (bar the sex) as if you've been living with them for a week or so. It wasn't a bad episode by any stretch of the imagination it was just... filler designed to get every route rough back on the same track.

That's my issue with this episode I think. It doesn't progress because it was designed to blend all the routes together so going forward it's easier to write.
Maybe DPC realised that the 3 branching paths would be too much work to keep going and they were just trying to patch them back together. Same thing with the divergent M&J paths because if you don't agree to the threesome in ep 4, they tell you they still have feelings for you and he feels the same way.

thanks
god i don't know who to believe anymore :D.
episode 3 was the last time where we could order from quinn right?
Not really. She offers something special which is the threesome, but the last time you can order anything is Sarah in ep 2.

I have two playthrough i used my massive DIK one for ep5, i did pay for Riona E1, did the 3way but i had only $ money, ill need to redo the whole game I just love Riona's personality and all, plus she seems to be a metalhead, she tattoed a pentagram, i want her to be important in the story as sage is actually
Maybe makes sure you talk to her in ep 4 and kiss her, and have a bit more money on you as well. Those might be the triggers.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Eh, I thought it did a pretty good job keying off previous choices and reuniting the various paths. It's just that a lot of us make the same choices in most playthroughs because hot girls are hot.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

I agree with that. The dialogue is a bit different, but the overall story is almost the same. I think we got a little spoiled with EP 4 and the branching story. If you want the story to keep branching he will need a larger team since that'll either be a crazy workload or very short branches.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Please, How do we fuck Riona it is my biggest crush in the game i juste need to know ahah
I just checked it for you, I almost had the same stuff from reply above with difference of not ordering Riona from Quinn. With strappy mod I changed it to "did ordered Riona on EP1" and she offered the scene.

So I guess you need to order her in EP1, then talk with with her on DIK's party and kiss her. Enjoy buddy.

I was feeling close with her from the events of EP4 but DPC is like no man you needed to order her on whole way back on EP1 all other stuff is worthless and tried to cuck me. Thankfully cheat mod exists..

HailSatan666

Feb 15, 2020
I just checked it for you, I almost had the same stuff from reply above with difference of not ordering Riona from Quinn. With strappy mod I changed it to "did ordered Riona on EP1" and she offered the scene.

So I guess you need to order her in EP1, then talk with with her on DIK's party and kiss her. Enjoy buddy.

I was feeling close with her from the events of EP4 but DPC is like no man you needed to order her on whole way back on EP1 all other stuff is worthless and tried to cuck me. Thankfully cheat mod exists..
Thanks mate
I don't even know what a cheat mod does in this type of games

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks mate
I don't even know what a cheat mod does in this type of games
You can't change everything, but the relationship score, some of the earlier choices can be flagged differently, your chick/dik score can be altered and you can give yourself money. I got the mod in hopes it would help me make better choices(it doubles as a walkthrough mod), but to be honest, most of the things it provides are not necessary.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Maybe DPC realised that the 3 branching paths would be too much work to keep going and they were just trying to patch them back together. Same thing with the divergent M&J paths because if you don't agree to the threesome in ep 4, they tell you they still have feelings for you and he feels the same way.
I think both flashbacks for Rusty founding the DIKs and for young Isabella did cost a lot of resources but they have no player decisions so those scenes are more like a film than a game and they do not progress mc's story. Without the flashbacks, the story probably would have made it at least to Monday and we would already know Rusty's fate.

I agree with your critique on the M&J paths. Setting the path in ep.4 with dependence on affinity was a bad design since both girls still have feelings for mc. I think there should always be 4 choices : none, Josy, Maya, Josy & Maya, e.g. when talking to Derek. I suppose the threesome was saved by purpose for next episode when mc helps with the scavenger hunt.

The 3 paths (Derek, Sage, Isabella) in episode 4 have some minor influence on episode 5 scenes. For example if mc stayed with Bella in ep.4, his guitar is there and he can play for Jill and Bella. I don't know if there are more variations for the 3 paths.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Did you have the threeway with Riona and Quinn? That's one of the requeriments.
Are you sure about that? my memory is far from perfect but i'm pretty sure that i decided to stay with maya in her room and never got the threesome but i still got the chance to fuck riona.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Wait, can you help me; I am not able to retrieve my old Android save to the new v.5.0 ported by you. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks for all the work though
Find your old save file and drop it in Android/data/in.time2fap.beingadik/files/saves

If you still got issues please come and discuss them on our Discord

Reactions: TempinOffice
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes