f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
thx ,
damn, that's the thing i was not able to get, on my well neutral path.
Lily suck me for free,
M and J obviously
Sage
but Riona, I have quinn number, i talked to Riona, I kissed her. I have to order her for blowjob from the menu ? may be that is what is missing?!
Check the BIOS on your phone if you discussed the rooster drama with her.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
thx ,
damn, that's the thing i was not able to get, on my well neutral path.
Lily suck me for free,
M and J obviously
Sage
but Riona, I have quinn number, i talked to Riona, I kissed her. I have to order her for blowjob from the menu ? may be that is what is missing?!
You could mess with the console and type

quinn_shop_japanese_lvl = 1

into the console to force the scene with Riona.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not sure the play time is getting smaller. The time passage may have but that only creates the illusion of being large. I'm pretty sure this had the most animations and most stills of any of the previous chapters.
The play time is defintely not getting smaller because this update took me a good couple of hours as I read it slowly and intently to absorb as much as I could from it, plus there was so much to have find/do in each of the free-roams. But I don't think a lot of people, patrons and us freebie moochers, would be all too happy if this next week, the final week of the HOT scavenger hunt, is spread out over the entire season 2.

I mean, how much can happen to one guy in the space of 3 weeks? Going from newbie freshman to defacto leader of the DIKs the minute he gets in to the frat? Developing serious relationships with 5 different women? The possible total collapse of Quinn's operation after she's probably been running it for 1 or 2 years? This game needs both a quicker pace to get through the scavenger hunt week whilst also slowing down some relationship development, and a time jump or two. Maybe after the Scavenger Hunt, we skip a couple of in-game months to get to Halloween at B&R?

Make it Mid October, i think after a few days off he will work on the Steam Release of 0.5 AFTER that he will start working on 0.6..
Steam aren't getting individual episodes, only full seasons.

Yeah but if you think about it, this was supposed to be your and Derek big night. You did it, your in , big party should have been to celebrate you and Derek.

now there is a funny part in it ,by the fact, that the MC actually getting his big party, by fucking womans left and right, while Derek do the work. you just searching rooms by rooms, and having sex with diferent girls depending on your path :D . This is literally a party for the MC. :D but aside from 3 girl, all of them are side bitches.

oh question. Riona just suck your dick or you actually can fuck with her ?
I suppose that is kind of funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It would be nice with a counter to show how much of the dialogue you've seen. The way you could set up the counter is:
All lines minus the ones you see in every single playthrough.
Show the percentage of the rest of the lines you've seen.

Reactions: Esp``

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
how to use the update only file with the previous game??
It actually says on the main page + the installation instruction in the patch. It has to be an unmodified patreon version you apply the update to. If you can't do that I recommend doing it by torrent.
I have already uploaded over 100GB after downloading my game.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything in Chapter 5, but is there anyway to find out why the girl is crying upstairs or why Mona stormed off?

Reactions: zVoidwalker

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I've enjoyed the update so much too, but... what's the rush? We had more "action" during a single free roam than in the previous episodes haha That's what makes me feel like this update was a bit short.
Because at the end of the episode it feels like nothing has changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything in Chapter 5, but is there anyway to find out why the girl is crying upstairs or why Mona stormed off?
Were more or less told. You get a cutscene with Quinn and Camila talking about it. If you remember back to the hottub scene in Sage's path she's forced to grind on you. It's related to that kinda pressure.

Reactions: Nscovil88

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I've enjoyed the update so much too, but... what's the rush? We had more "action" during a single free roam than in the previous episodes haha That's what makes me feel like this update was a bit short.
I think it's just that, after all this time waiting, people were anticipating a little bit more time passing in the game. I know I was.

I don't particularly look forward to the idea of the 2nd HOT Scavenger Hunt week taking up this whole season, but if we get more short days like this, it might. Hopefully ep 6 will take us straight into Monday for the Cathy pic judgment, then moves through at least the next 3 days to get us to near the end of that week.

That way, ep 7 could be the end of the Scavenger Hunt, and maybe a party to celebrate, then gives us that whole weekend at the end of the MC's 3rd week, and makes it so that things have settled into something of a rhythm for the MC's life and other characters too such that the game can skip ahead a few months and pick up the story at a later date.

Did you have the threeway with Riona and Quinn? That's one of the requeriments.
It isn't. I didn't do that and I got the scene with Riona.

Not in this episode, no.

Reactions: Naxer

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Mona is Stoming off because she was clearly set up to fuck Burke... and she refused ( i guess ), My guess with ashley... has something to do with Derek, maybe because she wasnt able to be at Dereks Big night? or they break up?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I think it's just that, after all this time waiting, people were anticipating a little bit more time passing in the game. I know I was.

I don't particularly look forward to the idea of the 2nd HOT Scavenger Hunt week taking up the next 2 or 3 episodes, but if we get more short days like this, it might. Hopefully ep 6 will take us straight into Monday for the Cathy pic judgment, then moves through at least the next 3 days to get us to near the end of that week.

That way, ep 7 could be the end of the Scavenger Hunt, and maybe a party to celebrate, then gives us that whole weekend at the end of the MC's 3rd week, and makes it so that things have settled into something of a rhythm for the MC's life and other characters too such that the game can skip ahead a few months and pick up the story at a later date.

It isn't. I didn't do that and I got the scene with Riona.

Not in this episode, no.
Cool. Does the expensive toiletry lead to anything or is it just a macguffin?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So. Was it just my choices or was this update a tad... homogeneous? Previous choices don't really change this episode at all and other than potentially missing a sex scene everyone treats you the same regardless of your history with them.

My full DIK and full Chick playthrough were basically the same. There's some variations here and there but he seems to be streamlining the routes after Ep4 and that big divergence. If you previously ignore Sage and Bella for a couple of episodes they treat you the same (bar the sex) as if you've been living with them for a week or so. It wasn't a bad episode by any stretch of the imagination it was just... filler designed to get every route rough back on the same track.

That's my issue with this episode I think. It doesn't progress because it was designed to blend all the routes together so going forward it's easier to write.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes