State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
In my opinion that MC will eventually receive the letter mentioned in which he was left with a large amount of money. With that money he will be able to help his father or DIK home.
Both scenarios were mentioned in previous episodes, with Maja and in this update in the DIK house. So somehow it makes the most sense to me that this is exactly what happens in the end.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It would be interesting to find out he is a burgmeister since that would mean he might be related to rusty which would probably make Tommy even more jealous.
I think at this moment anything will make Tommy jealous
I'm confused. When did the MC get a letter? I remember only Josy getting a letter
It's a message from your Dad on the phone he sends you the message in the morning free roam with Bella and Jill

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Was bored and thought I'd do a breakdown of how many renders and animations feature each of the main girls to definitively show how much content each of them has.

Enjoy (or don't), just thought it might be interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR Version

#1#2#3#4#5
Renders
Maya (1012)​
Sage (686)​
Josy (685)​
Jill (560)​
Bella (495)​
Animations
Maya (49)​
Sage (44)​
Josy (24)​
Bella (18)​
Jill (9)​
So, let's see how Ep 5 breaks down and what that means for the totals.
Totals
#1#2#3#4#5
Renders
Maya (1245)​
Josy (995)​
Sage (841)​
Bella (840)​
Jill (839)​
Animations
Maya (73)​
Sage (57)​
Josy (50)​
Bella (38)​
Jill (22)​

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Of course, I've also played the dik route to watch the scenes with the rest of li, but I think dpc is a person who tells her story and then introduces alternative endings to please the audience, in AL, we couldn't avoid Megan and the only way to choose other girls was either by killing her or hurting her , there was no opportunity to reject it as the rest during the plot, and even choosing others, everything kept spinning around her until the end.

In Badik it seems that the same thing happens with jill, that past that is intuited that we have in common and the fact that even in dik route we can not avoid certain events with her, tells me that it is the same situation , the story revolves around jill and MC and at some point you can it up to choose other Li but it will be through drama and disappointments, I firmly think that dpc has jill as the main story, but yes, you can choose alternative endings with other girls.
Even in Chick route you cant avoid certain scenes with Sage. So does that make Sage the "main girl"? Let me guess you like Jill? Dude I think your letting your personal bias lead your theory. If you look at the render/animation count than Maya is way ahead in both. That doesn't make her more important than any other LI.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
That wasn't Jill's phone because how else was the MC able to call Jill when she was at Bella's? :ROFLMAO:
That most definetly wasn't Jills phone. Why would she have it in Tybalts room at a party that she isn't at?
Also the MC call her when she is at Bellas place.
Jill's phone was with Jill. You call her minutes earlier and she is at Bella's. It's not hers.
Yeah, you guys are right. I forgot about that. In my defense: Jill is distracting when she's in a scene :giggle:. Still, I do think it's going to backfire. Jill is probably going to see that pic. Huh, maybe it won't backfire after all and she'll be curious instead...

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah and also she mentioned in episode 3 or 2 something along these lines: "James Come back to me home.". So theory about missing in action are far more plausible.
Doesn't necessarily rule out a coma/catatonic patient either. The body is just a husk and the "soul" is what we are. If he was in a coma then she would still want him to come back.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Any speculation about what will be in the letter the MC got about his mom? I think it's about inheritance because of the MC's birthday. His mom's family is rich, right?

Also: does anyone know what will happen if you take a DIKpic using Tybalt's phone? I dind't do it because I was suspicious of the picture considering Jill was in it as well and Tybalt might've told Jill to use that as her wallpaper. In other words: it was Jill's phone. And Jill will definitely recognize that DIK ;).
MC called Jill on her phone that night while she was at Bella's place with Cathy

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It would be interesting if there is a major consequence on the other choice as well though (not telling Derek & the DIKs) that really impacts the story.
The *benefit* of not telling the DIKs is likely another hot encounter with Jade. I am pretty sure telling the DIK will backfire to the MC, and to be honest, its well deserved.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
In my opinion that MC will eventually receive the letter mentioned in which he was left with a large amount of money. With that money he will be able to help his father or DIK home.
Both scenarios were mentioned in previous episodes, with Maja and in this update in the DIK house. So somehow it makes the most sense to me that this is exactly what happens in the end.
Why not help Quinn?

Reactions: Traitus

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
His Burgmeister grandparents reaching out to him because they finally feel bad about cutting of their daughter after she ran away with his Dad. Probably want to meet him and offer him money which we'll either be able accept or refuse, or we'll have no choice in the matter and just be given it because of plot.

That wasn't Jill's phone because how else was the MC able to call Jill when she was at Bella's? :ROFLMAO:
MC's a Burgmiester now? Did I miss this reveal in the latest update? :WaitWhat: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes