imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Sayer 'rx' and Sayer 'bd' not defined, do i need to start over ?

Code:
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'bd' is not defined.

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'rx' is not defined.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 164, in script
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

While running game code:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 91, in <module>
  File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpyc", line 91, in script
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 91, in <module>
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-0.5.0\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Sat Nov 14 01:22:01 2020
ok time to download full 10gb

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
do i need to cd to the game directory or to the game .app file itself ?
when you open terminal type in "cd " then drag the folder that contains the into the terminal window and press enter. then paste that line of code.
or you can just download the renpy app and you can play pc or mac games from there no matter what

cybergiga

Aug 17, 2017
when you open terminal type in "cd " then drag the folder that contains the into the terminal window and press enter. then paste that line of code.
or you can just download the renpy app and you can play pc or mac games from there no matter what
IT WORKS!! Thanks Man!

FallinD

Jun 12, 2020
Hey guys, I tried to install the update but got parsing errors... any idea how to get around this?

winterwolf84

Apr 20, 2020
For anyone having trouble with mega just download the MEGAsync app, then when the bandwidth capacity is reached just close the app completely and turn on a desktop VPN like 1.1.1.1, then open the MEGAsync app and resume download. Just repeat this every time the bandwidth capacity is reached. It works like a charm.

Last edited:
Reactions: iwanton123

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Excellent update!!! completely worth the wait, but i have to say, having to choose between taking care of Sage or going on a nice birthday date with Jill was a nightmare. I feel shitty but i went with Jill for my main playthrough. I cant wait to see what comes next, keep up the excellent work!
Use spoiler, not everyone play it yet.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Excellent update!!! completely worth the wait, but i have to say, having to choose between taking care of Sage or going on a nice birthday date with Jill was a nightmare. I feel shitty but i went with Jill for my main playthrough. I cant wait to see what comes next, keep up the excellent work!
for me all good but next time put it in spoiler someone can get hungry about that

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes