LuisUP

Dec 13, 2018
Do I need to play through everything again? It wont accept my Save or does someone hava a full last version save?

ukemi

Jun 9, 2017
ersion v0.5.2 from here was unpacked so the 0.6 patch will cause some conflict with the existing files and won't work. Same with mods. Has been said no less than 100 times and I'm not exaggerating, please try to get yourselves informed before whinning
Not sure whether you were referring to me or other people but I wasn't whining. Simply thought asking for help was a lot faster way to get some answers than going through hundreds of posts. Thanks anyway for the info.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Weird question, when the GODESS Bella said she got an husband or partner or what ever it was by the name Royce and that's was acutely Jill ?
(sorry I sometime play the game when I'm high) ;)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not sure whether you were referring to me or other people but I wasn't whining. Simply thought asking for help was a lot faster way to get some answers than going through hundreds of posts. Thanks anyway for the info.
It wasn't JUST you, but the 50+ other guys before you with the very same problem that thought it would be better to ask again instead of doing a little research on their own.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This is not really a spoiler but some people would freak out about it anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I haven't played chapter 6 yet and I haven't even finished 5. And yesterday I was pretty screwed up by that topic since I like Josy and Maya a lot, so in the end I chose to be with them on my "canon" path, and for what I have seen being with them and without them, I believe that deep down they still love the MC even if they are not with you, at least Josy, it is possible that in the end she wants something with you or both of them again. Or that the trio breaks up if you're with them.

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes