ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Could be something of a honey trap, yes, but could also depend on who you do. For example, if we consider that such a thing might kick in from the end of Ep 4 when becoming "something more", I don't think they'll find out about Riona, Camila, Lily, Nora, Nicole, Sandy, or even Bella, but they might find out about Sage depending on how far it goes, and Jill is the one that they're most likely to find out about given that she's becoming friends with Josy.

Therefore, he's probably safe with side girls, but not with at least 2 of the main girls, particularly if it starts getting serious with both.
I think the opposite, actually. Fooling around with the other LIs is likely to be given more leeway and an opportunity to make a final choice that will minimize the hurt feelings. Whereas I expect sex with the various side-girls is likely to draw less immediate rebuke but a lot more pain and/or anger from M&J when the topic finally comes up.

Remember, while M&J may never meet Nicole, they could easily see her pawing at the MC on Rooster. They're also likely to hear about the MC from other HOTs if there is anything to hear. They ARE going to hear about Bella (and probably the Pink Rose girls) from Derek eventually; this is Derek after all, and he's already said he's worried about the MC hurting his sis.

Lastly, when the time comes, they can just ask the MC: the deal was no strings, but nothing says they don't get to know the details. At that point the MC can either tell the truth (and likely be rejected if they judge he's shown too little interest in them compared to the field), or lie about it and watch things *REALLY* explode when they call him on it.

Just my $.02, obviously, but I would not count on being able to hide things from them. Proceed on the assumption that the MC will admit his deed. My guess is that the girls will accept it as long they aren't too egregious and the trend was downward.

Reactions: -VQueS-

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
After the prep party:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if it's instead sometime before the prep party I looked in that direction as well:

Mainly did this because with you saying "after the party" I was not sure if you meant the prep party or the last DIK party, so this is basically the entire timeline from the DIK-Party to 2 mornings after the prep party and I saw no scene with Riona and Heather talking.
In fact you find out when Heather found out that the HOTs are not gonna join the DIKs because the person that tells her...is you. In the prep bathroom she calls you stupid for even looking for the HOTs because...
View attachment 910004

I'm not gonna rule out that the scene you talk about exists somewhere because it might be something you only see making a weird choice in a specific path or something, but Heather and Riona don't really interact on rooster during this time (except for Heather saying "Love you, sis!" when Riona asks for a toast) either, so I'm not really sure when it would happen.
You didn't look very closely. The scene occurs the morning after the Prep party, Riona is sitting on the couch nursing her hangover. Heather joins her. They discuss parties, drinking, and then get to the topic of the boring Prep party. Riona says that going to the party was Sage's idea, or words to that effect, I don't have the exact quote in front of me as I write this. And I'm also done talking about it.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
How long do you think the MC will be able to go after all the girls? At what point will the main girls see it as cheating?

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
How long do you think the MC will be able to go after all the girls? At what point will the main girls see it as cheating?
At the very moment they attach strings to each other, like when they settle down on a mutual relationship, but that is not the case at the moment with any LIs

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
They played Acting Lessons (or read about it in this thread) :p

Being serious though, I suspect (because it's what I would do) that the 5 LIs will have a good, bad and neutral ending based on our choices. Take Jill as an example, her good ending is that she becomes the MC's girlfriend, her bad ending sees her dating Tybalt and her neutral ending has her learning what Tybalt is (and KOing him, ) but not dating MC and remaining single for the time being.
My hope for Jill is that she gives Rusty another chance. I like Jill, I like the character but I'm just not attracted to her. Besides the Jill/Rusty scene was so cute.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
For people on the DIK path she all but disappeared from the game after chapter 3.

For the last half of the game we've had more meaningful interactions with even a Heather or Elena than Maya who in the first 3 chapters was poised to be main girl.

It's one of the reasons I enjoyed the DnG game, because it brought back Maya and Josy and made them relevant to the DIK path.
Exactly, she went from the love interest who got the most focus to a minor character who is just kind of boring. I hope there is some DIK story with Maya and Josy (real path, not just helping out and staying friends). They are not even my favourites but I want to explore all the girls paths + it would make the first three episodes feel like they were worth it. Otherwise replaying will be weird when you are wasting time with Maya for so long.

I think the DnG game was just useless tbh

Last edited:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Is there an optimal guide for the rebuilding mini game?
Not optimal but considering the number of rooms and how many stats they need the bare minimum to JUST finish the repairs would be 10-11 days if you never leveled up. Since you do level up and get more stats but also need to work it will likely be 6-7 days in the end. Going with that I completely ignored Work at the start and tried to maximize exp gained and I'll split people up and have them do work tasks later.
So if I remember correctly I went with something like this (sorry but this will be a bit of a wall of text):

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes