felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Tybalt is meant to be some arch nemesis or anything that threatening, he's just a douche who is jealous of the mc and is trying a Hail Mary attempt to cock block him. Jill isn't gonna end up with Tybalt, she may be retarded, but she's not that retarded. It's probably just a plot device to further slow the progression of mc & Jills romance (it's obviously going too fast for some people...)
in the end, every "plot" problem is just a pretext for wasting time and putting off important choices

MC's escape from the dorm was that, Sage's doubts will be, Maya's father's visit will probably be.

but it is the first event that directly involves Jill, it makes her pronounce a very strong sentence (when she announces that they will no longer be seen) to which MC must respond equally strongly (saying that he is falling in love with her)

and all this for an unbelievable threat from an unbelievable character

Reactions: moskyx

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Agree to be a little bit more reserved ... your former co worker and 1st game love interest J. and your
brother in DIKs sister have a lot of those as well ... a lot of bella discussions are quite nice ...
All of Jill chats are almost all asexual as well ...
Good karma is the key to this game ... let yourself be immersed into them babes.
Keep yourself a DIk - Alpha with brains ... Grodd essentially ...
Go to ... ahem.. campus on them babes!

Game oN!
I never know what the fuck you're talking about, but it always sounds deep. :unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in the end, every "plot" problem is just a pretext for wasting time and putting off important choices

MC's escape from the dorm was that, Sage's doubts will be, Maya's father's visit will probably be.

but it is the first event that directly involves Jill, it makes her pronounce a very strong sentence (when she announces that they will no longer be seen) to which MC must respond equally strongly (saying that he is falling in love with her)

I'm not worried, the biggest issue I have is waiting for the next episode. :(

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
[[...]]
I've estimated that the efficiency of these cards is 400 frames (or static renders), per day. 400 frames is equal to a ~13.3s animation @30fps.

Just as I thought, the bottleneck has thus shifted from animations to manual labor; including writing, coding, posing renders, post-processing art, and more.
[[...]]
:geek: If I know how to do rudimentary maths
  • EP6 had 509 seconds of animations, that's 15270 frames, so 38 days of 24/24 rendering with the new GPUs.
  • Including the additional 3336 renders it's a grand total of around 47 days of rendering.
With the same content as EP6, we could hit a 3-months/updates, crazy.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

There has to be some conflict, serious or not, otherwise there's just sex scenes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There has to be some conflict, serious or not, otherwise there's just sex scenes.

but they must be well made and well built

imagine if throughout the sixth chapter Jill had avoided Mc with even credible excuses, the revelation of the blackmail would have had another impact

instead we continually had Jill who: "I almost tell him now" "no, better in 5 minutes" "wait until now I tell him" "maybe I should have told him now"

this is not drama

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Poll news

The winner in the poll for an extra wallpaper was Jill with the option front focus. I will order and include this 2D wallpaper in Episode 7.
Nice Jill won. But who else was involved in the poll? Just the main LIs or every girl that had a 2D wallpaper in Episode 6?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
If my math works, and stretching it a bit, DPC could make an episode of the size of ep.6 within 2 months. That's amazing, to say the least.

But as he said, now he faces a bottleneck, because his work is the limiting factor now, instead of hardware.

I wonder if there is more quality to be achieved, since his work is already premium quality.

I find it personally hard to believe that we won't have this happy bonus of having the time shortened between releases, since the gains are so big. Unless DPC is facing a hard time figuring out what he wants in future episodes...

Am I being too optimistic by imagining that, by the end of january - beginning of february, we might be getting ep.7?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If my math works, and stretching it a bit, DPC could make an episode of the size of ep.6 within 2 months. That's amazing, to say the least.

But as he said, now he faces a bottleneck, because his work is the limiting factor now, instead of hardware.

I wonder if there is more quality to be achieved, since his work is already premium quality.

I find it personally hard to believe that we won't have this happy bonus of having the time shortened between releases, since the gains are so big. Unless DPC is facing a hard time figuring out what he wants in future episodes...

Am I being too optimistic by imagining that, by the end of january - beginning of february, we might be getting ep.7?
Yes it could be but according to the last publication it seems that he prefer to add more content and quality to be faster, so it is more possible that it will be 5 months but a much larger episode, with more scenes and of better quality.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Mid of february probably, the release depends in how much content dpc has planned for ep7.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In all honesty I never even understood why DIK-MC runs away once Josy shows up. All he would potentially have to criticize if your MC, like in my playthrough, always tried to be honest with people (telling Maya he is visiting a girl he had a crush on, telling Josy he is staying with a girl he's into etc. pp., I think in this playthrough I only ever lied about hooking up with Jade and Cathy cause that would be far too likely to ruin their lives if it gets out) then at most he could be annoyed with Maya for her whole "are you honest with me 100% of the time?" nonsense and how she wasn't as honest as she expected MC to be. But honestly? That can easily be solved by just listening to her reason for lying and then going "Sure, still not a good way to start off a friendly relationship with people you have already lied to and plan to continue to lie to at that point, but it's not really any skin off my back." rather than going full dramaqueen and running away without even taking any of his things.

Now CHICK-MC, if he specifically went for Josy, Maya or both would have far more of a valid reason but even then, the whole running away thing kinda made him seem like a primadonna. But then again, as many people mentioned before: Soap Opera. Need some good old exaggerated drama.
I think this really gets to a core issue with this game which is that, even with all the choices the MC can make, it still follows along a relatively linear track and there isn't that much divergence from it. DPC could have had different outcomes for that moment depending on affinity, but they chose not to, which for those who didn't do anything with M&J might seem odd because there wouldn't seem to be much reason why he's this upset if he wasn't interested. But, even then, I think he was interested, it's just that he was waiting to see what Josy would do about her situation and her "boyfriend", and he's taking things very slow with Maya whilst getting his rocks off elsewhere.

Him storming off might seem like an overexaggeration, but whether he was all in on with M&J or was playing it cool with them, he's still been blindsided by 2 girls he was interested in being revealed to be in a relationship with each other, and I think it's quite understandable that he didn't want to stay and just needed to get away for a bit to think about things. The main issue, again, is that he laments it just the same on the path where the player hasn't done much with them as the one that has done a lot/everything with them when it probably should be more impactful for him on the latter path than the former.

Walkthrough news

I will write the walkthrough soon and release it to the $15 tier. It should be ready sometime in early to mid-December.
Bit disappointing as was hoping to get some clear answers to a few things, but as long as we get it, that's the main thing, and if them spending this time on Ep 7 instead means it will be here sooner, then that's also for the best.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
THEORY

Tybalt wont have a Chance if we are good with Bella & Jill ... Bella hates Tybalt ... Behind the Locked Door in her House is a torture room ... 1*1 Tybalt would end up exactly there and be forever Bellas little Bitch :ROFLMAO:
And it is really pathetic how Tybalt always tries hard to compliment Bella, which creeps her even more out. :ROFLMAO:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Mid of february probably, the release depends in how much content dpc has planned for ep7.
The biggest cliffhanger for me is currently whether I did well during the clean/repair/work minigame. It will be really bad to redo it from the beginning if I fail to complete the goals in the next ep...

Apr 4, 2020
Hey I'm getting an error code, right after I unlock fast travel. Something like "NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined". Any ideas how to fix this?

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes