DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
After Maya slapped Quinn and found out the tuition was BS, I'd say they're both done.

Would be cool if they could still become HOTs some day, maybe at the end of the game when all the shit with Quinn is resolved and the sorority "cleansed" of its bad elements. Or maybe it will be disbanded and a new sorority will rise from the ashes. The B&R chapter of OMG, perhaps? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Maya will have a problem with the HOT's regardless of who's a member. She think's they're all sluts, she says so at the beginning of the game. The only reason she tried to join was so she could use them to get what she wanted.

Reactions: Blackford

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
This is not correct... I can only speak from my own personal experience on this.
When my daughter was still in high school she had saved up a little over $500 for a used car to which I was going to match.
Put in looking at what we could get I just could not see my little girl driving around in a POS car.
So we got her a new car to which (against every ones advice) I Co-signed for.
about 3 years in and after she had moved out of the house, I get contacted that she was 90+ days behind in payments.

Which hit her credit score hard... I had 30 days to make it current before it would start hitting my credit score.
So no it does not effect both parties equally unless it keeps going unpaid.
If you hadn't of made that payment then they would have started to foreclosure. Banks are not stupid, they know that they can't get blood from a stone. They wouldn't have gone after your daughters assets because she probably didn't have any. They would have repossessed the car and gone after you for any differences.

In the case of Maya's student loan they don't even have to wait for a late payment, as soon as they discover that the funds are not being used for tuition they will void the loan and try to recover it, by going after the co-signer. Sure Maya's credit rating would take a hit but, credit isn't that difficult to re-establish. Maya would just have to get a job (admittedly a great difficulty for her, but maybe the Pink Rose is hiring?) and live on a budget.

Reactions: anonymoussposter

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
Hey.
I'm getting an error even after installing the 601 patch.
It's on a free roam (the 23rd ?), when I text Josy.
These is the error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 206, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpyc", line 206, in script
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 206, in <module>
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Uploads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 80, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.1
Sat Dec 05 23:34:42 2020

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is exactly how I took that scene... it was not the MC imagining her naked.
It was more like DPC took us all back to when she was actually writing in the book... for all we know the MC imagined her in a nuns outfit when writing.

No different then when DPC took us all back to when Q was a child watching her father do drugs while her mom was crashed out.
Just another scene to help set up the story.
I agree with you.

That said, it would be an easier sell if DPC hadn't spent so much time in the D&G game lovingly animating all the imaginary sex the MC was visualizing. :rolleyes:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Dude, you first asked for help with a post like this...

...which doesn't say which episode or free roam you are stuck with, so we can't help you. Then you get two people take screenshots of directions and people for you.

This one:

And this one:

And what do you do, say thank you? No. You say this.

Which are obviously lies because if you did you wouldn't be stuck anymore. And as the icing on the cake:

So you come into our thread (yes, ours, because we are regulars here). Demand help. No manners, no please, no thank you. Still get two people to make screenshots for you and give you pointers. Telling people what they can or can't talk about. Asking for the ban of regular posters. Can you be more entitled?
Plenty liked the post about no more fan theories and clearly I did and it didn't work. About to abandon this game as one of those too difficult ones, delete and move on. Done it before and there are plenty with little to no difficulty. Certainly won't patron any with that high a level of difficulty. Again, I'd rather be able to just skip the free roams altogether. Don't care much about the renders and just want to get out of them. Too old for that shit.

Johno0811

Oct 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Honestly, the quality of this game is amazing. I'm pretty new to this site but man this game sets the bar high. Graphics, story, and minigames are all incredible. I have encountered one problem though. For some reason all of my scenes before episode 4 have locked again, but I honestly won't mind playing through and unlocking them again.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
But you said that in order for a cat to be visualised by the reader then it must be mentioned. Lynette does not mention her tits, so why would the MC visualise them? :WaitWhat:
While you get weirdly obsessed with the unseen cat you stole from schrodinger , why am I just imagining jill's cute pussy ,

And also what about D&G , did Magner make the MC deepthroat the ice queen , or CHARM the MALE merchant or blacksmith

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because she is a wonderful meat crevase of a love handle, a rich polarized biased sheltered cunt ...
ohh . . she gotta shiver MCs timber and his throbbing dude laid back infatuating attitude will tame her to kitty status.
While you get weirdly obsessed with the unseen cat you stole from schrodinger , why am I just imagining jill's cute pussy ,

And also what about D&G , did Magner make the MC deepthroat the ice queen , or CHARM the MALE merchant or blacksmith

• Haha
Reactions: KoolMe and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

That's actually an excellent argument for the visuals to be in MC's mind. There is no question that the visions of sex during the D&G game are in the MC's imagination. He even asks Magnar to hold on the progression of the game while he "finishes" his fantasy in his mind. That said, the same vibe of him imagining is not present during the diary reading.

I don't believe for a second that the MC is visualizing the mom topless, that's totally done for the players.

Just like almost every single character dresses like a slut (even Jill often wears transparent clothing or shows immense cleavage - something that is not congruent with her modest mental characterization), this fan service is totally included for the players' titillation (of course some of the characters are sluts but does everyone playing honestly believe a college would allow their staff to wear such provocative clothing?)

The MC's mentality when reading the diaries is definitely an innocent, want-to-get-to-know-his-mom kinda tone. The likelihood that he'd be drooling over his mom's imaginary mammies is not even hinted at. The only thing weird about the scene is that the players, who have invested in the mc's predicament, typically put themselves in his shoes, and so seeing his mom topless (in a game that isn't all about fucking your own family) feels a little off putting. I definitely felt it was weird from the get go - I should stop being so empathetic for the MC!

Now even if the MC did visualize his mom topless (which, as I've said I don't believe it was his visualization, her depiction was for out benefit), it's still not in any way, shape or form, incest. If he started jerking off to those mental images, then I'd accept he'd crossed the line.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Plenty liked the post about no more fan theories and clearly I did and it didn't work. About to abandon this game as one of those too difficult ones, delete and move on. Done it before and there are plenty with little to no difficulty. Certainly won't patron any with that high a level of difficulty. Again, I'd rather be able to just skip the free roams altogether. Don't care much about the renders and just want to get out of them. Too old for that shit.
The free roams are a high level of difficulty? :WaitWhat: :unsure: Well I guess maybe for some, shall we say, "specially challenged people". But I honestly don't see what's so difficult about them. They're probably the most enjoyable part of the game.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The free roams are ... probably the most enjoyable part of the game.
You're doing it wrong, screwing all the girls is the most enjoyable part of the game!

Though that does happen inside free roams sometimes, so they're OK.
I'm getting an error even after installing the 601 patch.
It's on a free roam (the 23rd ?), when I text Josy.
These is the error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
I believe that's an error with the walkthrough mod, rather than the game itself.

If you're using the walkthrough mod, scrappy updated the mod to fix this error.

Make sure you're using the updated version & load a save from before the freeroam starts for it to work.

If that doesn't fix it you'll need to ask on the mod thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregk

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The free roams are a high level of difficulty? :WaitWhat: :unsure: Well I guess maybe for some, shall we say, "specially challenged people". But I honestly don't see what's so difficult about them. They're probably the most enjoyable part of the game.
Each to their own (I liked all the freeroams but didn't enjoy the pixel hunt introduced in episode 6 - so I didn't bother with it). I do think we probably need to refrain from intimating each other to be "specially challenged" though. Keep it light. :cool:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Each to their own (I liked all the freeroams but didn't enjoy the pixel hunt introduced in episode 6 - so I didn't bother with it). I do think we probably need to refrain from intimating each other to be "specially challenged" though. Keep it light. :cool:
By specially challenged I meant freeroam challenged. Apparently it's a real thing. Who knew.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Your words:

You claimed that in order to visualise a cat, then a cat must be mentioned. So, by your words and reasoning, Lynette must therefore mention her tits in order for the MC to visualise them, right? But she doesn't. She makes no mention of them so he shouldn't be visualising them.

You used this kind of reasoning as your example but now you're saying it doesn't need to be explicitly mentioned, so which is it? Does something have to be explicitly metioned in order for it to be visualised, or not? Make up your mind.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
at this point I do not know if it is more the fault of my inability to explain myself or of your desire not to understand

if Mc had imagined his mother writing in pajamas, was it necessary that pajamas be mentioned? and the color of the pajamas? all that is not directly mentioned in the diary are details that the imagination must elaborate in order to visualize the scene (how is the room, how is the bed ...). if MC imagines her naked, and in the diary it is not mentioned that she is not naked, she will also visualize her mother's boobs.

however let's finish it here, I found very interesting the "paradox" that a situation very close to incest had been created, the fact that MC imagines or reads Neil and Lynette is the same (imagining it makes it more immediate).

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
at this point I do not know if it is more the fault of my inability to explain myself or of your desire not to understand

if Mc had imagined his mother writing in pajamas, was it necessary that pajamas be mentioned? and the color of the pajamas? all that is not directly mentioned in the diary are details that the imagination must elaborate in order to visualize the scene (how is the room, how is the bed ...). if MC imagines her naked, and in the diary it is not mentioned that she is not naked, she will also visualize her mother's boobs.

however let's finish it here, I found very interesting the "paradox" that a situation very close to incest had been created, the fact that MC imagines or reads Neil and Lynette is the same (imagining it makes it more immediate).
I don't think he was imagining her at all. As he read the diary what we were seeing is what she was doing at the time each entry was made. We were looking at his mom's point of view even though the MC was reading her words.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think he was imagining her at all. As he read the diary what we were seeing is what she was doing at the time each entry was made. We were looking at his mom's point of view even though the MC was reading her words.
when one reads something necessarily visualizes it, why should Mc visualize it in a completely different way from that shown?

but then again it is not even that important, if Lynette in her diary talked about her first time with Neil it would be like MC spying on them, which is a situation very close to incest (the classic scene where the son spies on his mother from a door ajar)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...if Lynette in her diary talked about her first time with Neil it would be like MC spying on them, which is a situation very close to incest (the classic scene where the son spies on his mother from a door ajar)
Disagree 100%. Being curious about your parents having sex, thinking about them having sex, or even spying on them doing it, is absolutely not incest nor even related. Incest is having sex with a close family member (degrees of blood ties dependent on jurisdiction). Reading about a sexual encounter of a parent is once again not incest nor related to it.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes