shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, but you can't keep that up long term. It reminds me of the Korean(?) guys who died in gamer lounges because they went for too long at the computer. Died from exhaustion...and they were young too! :cry:
I'm gonna say that he clocks on at 6 am, does his thing, interacts with the family, eats his meals, interacts with the family, and then clocks off around 10pm. Then goes to bed and fucks his wife. That's "working" a 14 hour day and is totally sustainable.

Meanwhile, his PCs are chained up in the basement churning out renders like their lives depend on it, and they do, because if they're not churning, they'll be shut down, turned off, the plug will be pulled...

The horror! :eek:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lol it's not something like you guys say about Chad is a gay and Troy is his lover etc.

It's about my personal experiences - been practiced Muay Thai since my younger days and had to make money using my Muay Thai a few years ago - fought with another fighters in brutal matches - broke my right elbow in one of those fight etc..

So its kinda make me very excited to have a fight with Caleb again since i'm a very used in term of fighting people in real life.. Now i had enough with fighting people in real life because i already make good money for myself - but the fighting blood is still there inside of me - thats why i'm very very looking forward to have a fight with Caleb again.. Beside of that, Muay Thai is one of the very precious tradition and culture in Thailand.. If me and my fellow Thai in Thailand didn't value our own tradition and culture, then people will wonder what will happen to Muay Thai in 300 years later..
I've spent some time in Thailand and you guys are the toughest fighters I've ever seen.

I'm really looking forward to the rematch with Caleb. I wanted to see an all out brawl between DIKs and jocks, but I'll take a one on one fight with Caleb.

Reactions: Jimmy90
Nov 14, 2016
Jokes aside (ok, not really aside, aside, but decent theories that could result in exposure); people's whose True Colors are gonna get them fucked up:
  • Bella - psycho-bitch: That ax wasn't just for show!
I think I've seen it mentioned couple of times but I think I've missed the story behind the axe or where it was shown. Can anyone remind me? If its somewhere in ep6 then I haven't played it fully yet so I understand if it's yet to come up for me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think I've seen it mentioned couple of times but I think I've missed the story behind the axe or where it was shown. Can anyone remind me? If its somewhere in ep6 then I haven't played it fully yet so I understand if it's yet to come up for me.
When you sleep over at Bella's house with Jill, check out the shed right before you end the free roam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope he does take it easy once in a while. He needs to watch his health working so hard.
Yeah, if he doesn't finish this game that would so suck. Oh and of course, the loss of life, dreadful thing that... :whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 6239

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
So.. if i get this right we haven't gotten closer to something of a release date at all :unsure:
I cannot estimate how long this will take, but I can feel that the episode must be at least 80% complete in terms of content (static renders/animations/GUI elements).

The final percentages always take the longest to complete, as polishing and wrapping things up are needed, but we are in the end-game of development of this beast of an episode.

I will say we get pretty close confirmation about, that the worst case it's gonna be an april release. :cool:

Nov 14, 2016
When you sleep over at Bella's house with Jill, check out the shed right before you end the free roam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol this sounds like DPC is trying to create intrigue by adding that MC's thought about the ax. But I wouldn't think like Hmm why is there an ax in a toolshed, isn't that perfectly normal tool to have in your toolshed? :D

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Lol this sounds like DPC is trying to create intrigue by adding that MC's thought about the ax. But I wouldn't think like Hmm why is there an ax in a toolshed, isn't that perfectly normal tool to have in your toolshed? :D
I don't have an ax, I have a hacksaw, it's far more precise for chopping up body parts... :cautious:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The MC is dirt poor and even though his father is in construction he doesn't understand basic toologoly. Like all those Texans the other week that used brooms to remove snow from their drive ways.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 6239

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In Germany, there is a saying that is relatively close to the title of EP7. "True Colors" in German could roughly mean that someone reveals something about himself.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes