Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This a hundred percent. I really want a good barbarian low fantasy vn. Conan the Barbarian style shit.
Vinland - Vikings. Ginger. Win.

Yeah i think we will have plenty of mini games and free roams than usual in episode 7 because we need to balance experience levels and skills for the MC and DIKs brothers in order to repair the mansion, what tasks to be given to each of DIK brothers, working for money etc - Yeah the window cost $65 though. I think this is also one of the reason why episode 7 will be bigger than previous episodes.
I think we will finish up the mansion mini game in ep. 7. I liked it for the most part, but I don't want it to drag on for too long. I want the DIK mansion cleaned up in time for my long-awaited Halloween party. :)

Reactions: Huitieme

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I wonder if there'll be any consequence for using a save editor to edit money on the mansion mini game.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wonder if there'll be any consequence for using a save editor to edit money on the mansion mini game.
You mean if the game will break if you complete everything too soon, or if DPC will code something sneaky in to see if you made impossible progression and undermine you?

Probably not. Different rooms being complete will result in the various rooms having cleaned up renders, but an actual "Yay we've finished" scene my not play at the right time.

I pretty much cleaned up the entire mansion in the first few sessions and maxed out everyone's stats (so they can all clean a room in one go on their own). Got about three rooms left and they are done...

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Lol like a week ago some scrub (probably from here) came and asked DPC for help with this bug that was bricking his game right and DPC was like "that bug only occurs with a pirated copy of the game. Please use official release"

Shit had me in stitches. But yeah what you said shazba about him adding something sneaky.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Is there any comment/reply limit on this site ?

10-15 page per day is too much
Most of those 10-15 pages are the same as the pages the days before. Most people here are very boring and repetitive.

Just skim through the crap to see the good posts.

Hopefully episode 7 brings some closure to the open stories, if I see Maya loan bullshit or Tybalt suing one more time I'm gonna apply to be a mod.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Not quite, if you translate it with Google, Deepl or the like. The sense disappear and it is translated literally.
And what did you expect them to do? That's how a machine translator works. Give them 2 words and they'll translate them literally. Give them a little more context (like putting 'true colors' in a whole paragraph) and you'll probably get a better result

Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 15, 2019
damn :oops:

super alex (amnesia) H scene are really good

latest update h scene animation was very good

his animations are really good although his game lacks in other things

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I could imagine that in EP7 we will learn the real reasons of Maya's father.
That Josy/Maya/MC meet Mona and Mona tells the three everything she knows.
Or a flashback from the Burke's.
What is Mona going to say that the MC doesn't already know? FFS Maya already knows all she needs to know, she was told point blank by Quinn what it takes for her to get "free tuition", but she's a deluded, naive little girl that expects tens of thousands of dollars to be handed to her the second she makes some fake videos.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019

This week I worked mainly on static renders and a few animations.

Something I worked extra hard on this week was environment design, and I will have to continue to work on this and the last free-roam event next week. It will be a fairly big free-roam event, but work should be progressing at a steady pace.

I have written plenty of the script too, and I only have a handful more scenes to write.

On top of the free-roam event, static renders and writing; I have some work left with phone content, mini-games and music/sound.

I cannot estimate how long this will take, but I can feel that the episode must be at least 80% complete in terms of content (static renders/animations/GUI elements).

The final percentages always take the longest to complete, as polishing and wrapping things up are needed, but we are in the end-game of development of this beast of an episode.

Something new that I can reveal for you today is the episode title, and it will be:

Episode 7 - True Colors

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the fifteenth wallpaper, I give you Nora. Download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1068664

View attachment 1068669
4 wallpapers remain in the series.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Another month at least. No info on static renders for our resident accountant to break down. A lot of work on... environmental design? 6 months for a new release. This shit better be good, because the waiting time is getting ridiculous.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What is Mona going to say that the MC doesn't already know? FFS Maya already knows all she needs to know, she was told point blank by Quinn what it takes for her to get "free tuition", but she's a deluded, naive little girl that expects tens of thousands of dollars to be handed to her the second she makes some fake videos.
in her defense they're some good videos tho

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Josy's has doubts and could get confirmation through Mona.
What does Josy have doubts about? The free tuition? She should, it doesn't exist.

We have no idea what happened with Mona, for all we know, she had a legitimate scholarship to the school and now she's being kicked out because Burke is an ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante, who got his panties in a twist because Mona didn't want to sleep with him.

Or maybe the scholarship is the "free tuition", and because Mona didn't go through with it, it's being removed from her account, and the ending is just her going back to her dorm.

But for Maya, she was told, by the MC in some cases(not mine obviously), that the HOT girls are sucking dicks in the bathroom, and straight up by Quinn that's she gonna have to loosen those hips up while joking about the tuition.

Josy might be both the brains and the beauty of her relationship with Maya, but she isn't no inspector gadget like you guys make her out to be. She's not going to topple the Burke's with her friend of 8 days Jill.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Then she should sell on onlyfans
I could actually see this being incorporated in future versions of the game. Maybe tied in with the restaurant, or maybe as a way for some of the money issues to be resolved. Adds to the story and DPC could get more of the special renders out of it.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No MC tell her that because when DPC gives us the option to do so, our MC simply forget how to express himself properly and he can only mutter "Quinn is evil."
Welp, my bad then, I never took that option. The walk through said if you like Maya you should tell her, so I figured he'd say what was going on.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
First off, no anger here mate, just ate some nice Kraft Dinner and bout to watch me some Chuck.

But why would I hate on her father? We know nothing about him. I don't even hate on Maya, I say what I see, she's a naive girl who wants the world handed to her. It's boring.

Also calling other people assholes and nazis because they don't like your favorite video game character is a little extreme there buddy.
Yeah, noone never hates nothing. Acording to their word.
Maybe because he clearly think his own daughter doesnt deserve superior education just couse she is homosexual based on a book some dude wrote 2 thouthands year ago.
Yet thats how both kind of people think and act. Do you wanna me to pretend is not?

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes