• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Its bugged, right after Camila saying "Haha! Shut up! Just give me a bit bite" when she sitting on the wall, then it goes back in time to the libary, where you put books in place.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Its bugged, right after Camila saying "Haha! Shut up! Just give me a bit bite" when she sitting on the wall, then it goes back in time to the libary, where you put books in place.
Well, congratulations. Apparently your MC learnt how to bend space and time :WeSmart: put it to good use friend :KEK:

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
for the dummies like me, i have downloaded the rpa extractor above and loaded it into the game folder. Opened it and I get a screen where it wants me to pick a number 1-6. Where and when do I shift+0? Do I open the game and open a save, i have on idea what I am doing. Can someone help me out?
Choose option 3 and then just type "k" or something to close the bat file.
Start the game and load a save, press shift+O and type in the code and you're good.

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
Can you hook up with Heather or at least get her a drink she likes at the HOT party? I think im missing a drink but i cant find it for the life of me.

Jan 28, 2018
What in the glorious f is happening. the game gets crushed every time when I get to the dialog with josy in the mansion. After words "So where do I go", the game goes to sleep lol

brunopintudo

Mar 10, 2021
Hey Guys! The game crashes immediately after Josy asks where she should go tonight at the early parts of the chapter. It consequently does so. Does anyone have an idea what causes it and how to avoid it? I really want to keep going playing this...
Man, i had this problem too, did u solve it?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Can you hook up with Heather or at least get her a drink she likes at the HOT party? I think im missing a drink but i cant find it for the life of me.
no hookup. But, you can get her a drink. You need to get Alphas to leave. Then get the guy bothering Lily leave, check Heather's room and the Alpha sleeping on her bed. Go back to Heather, tell her and afterwards you can get her Absinthe. Serve only Absinthe tho, don't mix it

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes