ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
Now what you should do:

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
Also worked for me thanks man!

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I'll keep this brief since it will get lost in the flow at the moment anyway.

Good chapter. Better than the last one. End reveal wasn't much of a bombshell since I think most of us had put 2 and 2 together on that. I still like the mansion game, just hoping i'm going to have enough to get the windows after the next round. I'll leave at that for now, still have to do my CHICK and DIK runs but i'm going to wait for the mod to do them. Then it's back to doing runs for each girl when I can be bothered. The more episodes that pass the more I think it's necessary to focus on one girl.

Reactions: ename144

dramires11

Mar 22, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
My hero

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Josy = Rum & Strawberrys
Quinn = Vodka & Cranberrys
Heather = Absinthe ( mix it or not, i not sure if there is a difference)
Sage = Wiskey
if you want to start the threesome with Riona give her...
Riona = Rum & Cola
if you want to start the threesome with Camila give her
Camila = Tequila & Lemon & Salt
Becky = i gave her Rum & Cola (im not sure if a BJ is all you will get from her)
threesome with camila with whom? no what im just gonna found out who's the third party

and also how do i get rid of the alphas, i already clearOut the kitchen area( forgot their names) lmao

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Finished my DiK/Manwhore play through. Overall a good update with some nice hangouts.
Sage was damn hot this update. Some memorable moments:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dynamite54

Apr 23, 2021
sage %50, why? anyone knows?

Edit: Found out why, because you should go for her first. If you are already exhausted with someone else you just cum early.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glonag
4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes