rob1385

Oct 17, 2017
i know there's a lot of problems with the Josy crash and I've read as much as I can regarding the fix using UnRen, but when I press 3 to activate the console, the game no longer loads and gives me a parsing error before even reaching the main menu. Has anybody else run into this problem? Apologies if this has been answered already...

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
So I've played this game since v0.3 and I must say that I love it. But while playing v0.7 I came upon an error where the game just closes itself right after this moment

View attachment 1163204

I was really looking forward to playing this last episode so. if anyone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.

Load game

Press Shift + O to open console
  1. type cheatcat=""
  2. type def_cheat=""

Reactions: Drakis910

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I got a question! And yes I gave looked for an answer first. Ok so if you fuck lily before sage you end up cumming sooner with sage( from drinking I assume) and she rates you a 2. But if you don't talk to lily and go fuck sage first you last longer and she rates you a 3. But then I can't seem to talk to lily now. So what I'm wondering is if you fuck sage first is there anyway to get with lily after? I haven't found a way yet. Cause I don't want sage rating mc a fucking 2!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I got a question! And yes I gave looked for an answer first. Ok so if you fuck lily before sage you end up cumming sooner with sage( from drinking I assume) and she rates you a 2. But if you don't talk to lily and go fuck sage first you last longer and she rates you a 3. But then I can't seem to talk to lily now. So what I'm wondering is if you fuck sage first is there anyway to get with lily after? I haven't found a way yet. Cause I don't want sage rating mc a fucking 2!
No way to get Lily after. 2 is good for Sage, all she deserves, save your energy for Cam Cam and Ro Ro.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im confused about the double-date tennis match with Jill are MC and Bella suppose to lose? because i went and clicked on his face to serve and did that a few times and it hit him in the nuts and it made you the bad guy

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
im confused about the double-date tennis match with Jill are MC and Bella suppose to lose? because i went and clicked on his face to serve and did that a few times and it hit him in the nuts and it made you the bad guy
You can hit the hit ball to play properly and win.

Couliber

May 22, 2018
So I've played this game since v0.3 and I must say that I love it. But while playing v0.7 I came upon an error where the game just closes itself right after this moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was really looking forward to playing this last episode so. if anyone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.
Had the same problem. I played with scrappys mod, but he updated it for this version about 40 minutes ago. That fixed it for me

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes