• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Lily has been the character that has improved the most next to Josy in this update for me, as she has gone from being a toy to rivaling Quinn as best side-girl ( for me better than her ).

View attachment 1164848
Absolutely. Her presence in this episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was a very welcome sight.

Reactions: Gladheim and JeefZ

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Lily scares me in a hot way
Hahaha, she's really misterious to me. I mean, I still havent figured out her. What's her deal? Why is she trying to get involved in some sort business with Quinn? She's digging for informartion constantly. Maybe she just wants to have an upper hand on every front, but still, she acts like an undercover cop haha

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I wonder what consequences will be involved in losing the mansion repair game?

DPC has indicated their won't be any "non-standard game overs"...

Maybe you get knocked off the Sage Path if you don't repair the mansion by Halloween?

Sage: "Dude, you say you want a relationship with me but you can't even be motivated to get the mansion fixed in time for the Halloween Party, even though I made it clear how important that was to me.

If this is how little you care for me, I think I'll accept that internship in New York. There's no point in sticking around here."
But you'll need to have all rooms repaired or only the new windows? Because I focused too much on repairing and I'm a bit short of cash haha

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

This is a bug-fix patch, which fixes errors with the math101 PNG files in the compressed versions.

There has been a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png and math_choice.png files in the compressed versions, which have been broken in several releases.

This triggers an exception error in the class mini-games, which crashes the game. These math101 PNG files will be mentioned in the error report.

This archive contains copies of these PNG files from the full version of the BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin-patch.

Installation instructions:
Unzip the archive and copy the PNG files to: game/images/classes/math101/ - overwriting the existing files.

Examples:
Strange... I get this error but I'm unable to follow your fix because when I open the game folder I have only 3 folders there: Cache, PPython, Saves. I even used search to look for the folders you mentioned, but I came up short. Any ideas?

Jul 9, 2020
That makes a lot of sense. DPC being European, here student loands are granted by banks (its a loan with a longer grace period and lower interest rate basically) in which case parents often back the loan agains their income. However they have no control over the release of the funds (legally they could back out dependng on the country). Here I think we have to assume Maya went to a bank. (interestingly the MC has a loan which means he is either fucked for life because the interest rates must be killer with him being poor, we are playing a top student which would easily get the bank on board, or the grandparents are actually involved).
If Maya's parents make too much money she would not qualify for a federal student loan and thus would have to either pay for college each semester in cash(what Josy's dad is doing) or get a private loan from a bank(possibly what she is doing? Not sure how much money Maya's family has it's never made clear). If she is getting it from a bank she would have likely needed a co-signer anyway because an 18 year old is going to have fuck all of a credit history and would need to a co-signer almost certainly. For MC he is almost certainly getting things like Pell Grants and Stafford loans which is a federal loan. The interest rate is the same for everyone and not based on income. Since he is going for an engineering degree which is a fairly high paying job he should be fine as long as he graduates.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Hmm, I seem to be kicked out of the Bella path? I finished my first run of ep7, but didn't get her scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did u lose on purpose because ur too tempted to hit tybalt's on the balls ?
then yeah i think that would give u - RP for bella i suppose since ur supposed to just play and win normally (hitting tybalt's 1 or 2 times in the face seems fine) and not to continue with cathy when u drove her home

lolbanger

Jun 17, 2017
Im getting some deep connection to the game for real.
This song and the scene just hit me in the feelings somehow. It makes me want to go to a bar and have a good time. This game is a masterwork and has a place in my heart.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Strange... I get this error but I'm unable to follow your fix because when I open the game folder I have only 3 folders there: Cache, PPython, Saves. I even used search to look for the folders you mentioned, but I came up short. Any ideas?
Hi, sorry to bother you, but about the bugfix that you gave me about the math error, when I open the folder "game" i only have two other folders: "cache" and "saves". I don't have the folder "images".
That's odd, usually the compressed versions leave everything unpacked which should have that game/images/classes/math101/ folder. Which compressed version are you using?

Are there a bunch of RPA files in the game folder? If so, then the compressor may have packed their files. In which case you should be able to make it work by creating that folder path and then copying the math fix pngs into it.

Try the attached version which has the full path in the archive and see if that works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: djblanco
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes