HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Did she hurt your feelings too? :cry:
??? game characters don't hurt my feelings.
Quinn is a cancer on everyone around her and causes nothing but misery and pain. I've known people like her in real life who left the lives of the people around them in shambles.

dude. . .

if there's gonna be a fire, might as well put another one in there, so my DIK MC could have a choice, maybe Tybalt?

Tybalt is bad but he's only bad to the MC and Jill, not that that's right, just smaller "blast radius" and I feel like he' s gonna get his. Quinn harms everyone she touches. She'll get played up for sympathy and because she's hot - whatever she does is "OK". Seen too many girls (and guys) get away with that shit.
That's not to say I wouldn't toss Tybalt AND Tommy in there to keep her company ;)

My first roommate in college was a male version of Quinn. He ended up expelled half way through the year for the same shit Quinn is doing and in prison within 6 months. He had already moved out from rooming with me after I hung him out of a third floor window for hiding a half kilo of coke in my closet.
I just really hate people who treat everyone around them like expendable game pieces of no value for their own profit. Seen it and fought it too much.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
After the scene with Maya's father & MC talk with Josy. the game crashes everytime. Any help
During freeroam? Looks like some bug fixes just released, 7.2 should resolve it. I was crashing then as well, it seems to be rooster causing the issue on the new phone.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone have save where Bella don't reject mc in the car because of Cathy?
i'm really mad too..but i think this is something that don't change much.,.at least i hope so..i try to see if i have an old save before fuck cathy anyway...or i start the whole game...i forgot so much due to long time from updates.

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Hi can anyone post a screenshot of the scene list thumbnails for episode 7 or just link me to the page if its already been posted on here. I've done full walkthroughs with Bella, Jill, Josy and Sage, on chick and dik status but am still missing three scenes. Just trying to figure out which ones they are and if its going to be worth me going back and trying to unlock them. Thanks to anyone who can help

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes