sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The photo youll get to see at the presantation at the end of Ep7 depending on actions in ep5. Wouldn't want to spoiler you if you havent gotten there yet.
In Jill's path there are two significant pictures, one that on Tybalt's cell and the other one that blocks Nicole. I was asking because I don't see the need to remove one of the funniest parts of this update.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
In Jill's path there are two significant pictures, one that on Tybalt's cell and the other one that blocks Nicole. I was asking because I don't see the need to remove one of the funniest parts of this update.
Cant remember the other one that blocks Nicole. I mean the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which Mc could make in Ep5. I will keep it in my DIK playthrough and am not sure if i should remove it from my Jill and Bella playthrough.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Cant remember the other one that blocks Nicole. I mean the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which Mc could make in Ep5. I will keep it in my DIK playthrough and am not sure if i should remove it from my Jill and Bella playthrough.
In other words, are you afraid that it will negatively affect the path? Maybe, but I don't think so.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
In other words, are you afraid that it will negatively affect the road? Maybe, but I don't think so.
Yeah, i am afraid that it in some way will negatively impact the road, even though it could also just have a small impact. Like that hooking up with Cathy stops Bellas path.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, i am afraid that it in some way will negatively impact the road, even though it could also just have a small impact. Like that hooking up with Cathy stops Bellas path.
If in that same path MC fucks Josy in episode 2, a conversation takes place in the bathroom, where Josy emboldens Jill, that can only be good for the MC.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Oh nice: I did all CHICK choices and still got the threesome with Camillaand Riona b/c I was gave Camilla my undies, kissed her twice at the prep party, and gave her tequila.

Reactions: Johnyboie

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
If in that same path MC fucks Josy in episode 2, a conversation takes place in the bathroom, where Josy emboldens Jill, that can only be good for the MC.
Oh I didnt know that the conversion between Josy and Jill depended on that. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

martinzo711

Jun 3, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Hey I loaded up the saves but all scenes are still locked, same for renders...what am I doing wrong ?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes