Simon995

May 12, 2019
Isn't it strange to you that Sage's sex scene is better on the neutral/chick path than on Dik?
Sage is the versatile one~ u can get her scene from either DIK or Chick~ but the recent update for Sage character is starting to lean towards the chick side~ she is destine to get involve more with the girls from the chick side anyway~ Bella, Maya and Josy~ the DIK side is moving more towards Quinn, HOTs and the other girls~

If u look at the ending card with the 5 main LI~ 4 of them are mainly Chick route and Sage is the odd one out~

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone please give me a hand to figure out if any of the missing scenes are not from Maya/Josy and the dnd game, and give me some hints when they are supposed to be happening? I don't care about Maya/Josy and stopped trying to figure that awful game out.

Simon995

May 12, 2019

Can anyone please give me a hand to figure out if any of the missing scenes are not from Maya/Josy and the dnd game, and give me some hints when they are supposed to be happening? I don't care about Maya/Josy and stopped trying to figure that awful game out.
The 3 scene from episode 7 is Josy 2 and Maya 1~ the episode 6 should be mostly DnG scene plus 1 involving Maya & Josy~

Reactions: ename144 and albul

KarlVeto1911

Jul 26, 2020
For me it is always the same scene causing a crash with no error. It is where Josy sits in your room and ask where to go now and exactly at the phrase " So...where do I go?" it is crashing

Reactions: darial95

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I think that I did a terrible mistake seeing what happened with Bella for fucking everybody around. I fucked many girls in Jill's path, when the time comes I think I can't have her because of the infidelities.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems like you will need 4 different paths at least: Chik, Dik, Jill exclusively and Bella exclusively.

Simon995

May 12, 2019
I think that I did a terrible mistake seeing what happened with Bella for fucking everybody around. I fucked many girls in Jill's path, when the time comes I think I can't have her because of the infidelities.
I think it is still too early to start panicking~ If u're on the chick path and u get the Jill lewd scene and the running+lake scene~ it should be fine~ at the end when Jill and Josy have their conversation~ Jill did said she know that the MC is dating with some other girls as well~ both Jill and Josy understand they have feelings for MC and they're also friends~ It's complicated but Josy did encourage Jill to follow her heart~ so I think it is still not yet at the end~ we can still have multiple girls route open including Jill~ Not as harsh as Bella route in this update~

maybe the next update will have a major choice to permanently closed off Jill route from the others girls~ since this update we still can choose to fight for Jill in the DIK path~

Reactions: isotope

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
I hope the following helps some folks. This is just based on my own playthrough, so of course there are a lot of variables at play. But I think I got most of the key points covered.

By no means is it definitive, but there you go. :)

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I think it is still too early to start panicking~ If u're on the chick path and u get the Jill lewd scene and the running+lake scene~ it should be fine~ at the end when Jill and Josy have their conversation~ Jill did said she know that the MC is dating with some other girls as well~ both Jill and Josy understand they have feelings for MC and they're also friends~ It's complicated but Josy did encourage Jill to follow her heart~ so I think it is still not yet at the end~ we can still have multiple girls route open including Jill~ Not as harsh as Bella route in this update~

maybe the next update will have a major choice to permanently closed off Jill route from the others girls~ since this update we still can choose to fight for Jill in the DIK path~
honestly this update if ur on Bella and Jill's path really explains how each girls are finally really having a deep feeling towards MC as well especially if ur on full CHICK on Bella and Jill's path
and in the future being in a DIK affinity will have a blockade towards their path i bet
i never continue my saves as a DIK but fighting for Jill yet but from reading some post on this thread
being a DIK resulted on Jill getting hurt by MC action instead of realizing that she has a lot of competition around her
cmiiw

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
Anyone else getting the sinking feeling you are gonna have to choose between the girls soon? Meaning someone's gonna get heartbroken. Damn you DPC for creating such hot girls to choose from! (Bella/Sage for me though :p)

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Anyone else getting the sinking feeling you are gonna have to choose between the girls soon? Meaning someone's gonna get heartbroken. Damn you DPC for creating such hot girls to choose from! (Bella/Sage for me though :p)
Remember feeling that way at the end of ep6 when you had to choose between Sage or Jill.

Reactions: Jelo-Ren

Simon995

May 12, 2019
honestly this update if ur on Bella and Jill's path really explains how each girls are finally really having a deep feeling towards MC as well especially if ur on full CHICK on Bella and Jill's path
and in the future being in a DIK affinity will have a blockade towards their path i bet
i never continue my saves as a DIK but fighting for Jill yet but from reading some post on this thread
being a DIK resulted on Jill getting hurt by MC action instead of realizing that she has a lot of competition around her
cmiiw
From this update alone~ Chick path seems more rewarding when u're in serious thought of ending with either one of Jill, Bella, Josy or Maya~ even Sage had started to get more involve with these girls and path~ when u can get the 100% Sage scene in Chick path easily~ the conversation with Sage where MC said he doesn't want to be just a rebound guy also fits well into the chick path~

For DIK path~ MC likely to end up having a open relationship just like Tommy with Heather~ u get more hoes but might loose out on the love element~

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Remember feeling that way at the end of ep6 when you had to choose between Sage or Jill.
Casmyr can i DM u asking for advice about cake's patreon ?
kinda thinking of being a pledge aside from having the game on Steam as well

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Casmyr can i DM u asking for advice about cake's patreon ?
kinda thinking of being a pledge aside from having the game on Steam as well
Yes

Some good perks to joining DPC's patreon, you can get your name in the game like me for one.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes