JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
From this update alone~ Chick path seems more rewarding when u're in serious thought of ending with either one of Jill, Bella, Josy or Maya~ even Sage had started to get more involve with these girls and path~ when u can get the 100% Sage scene in Chick path easily~ the conversation with Sage where MC said he doesn't want to be just a rebound guy also fits well into the chick path~

For DIK path~ MC likely to end up having a open relationship just like Tommy with Heather~ u get more hoes but might loose out on the love element~
yeah i literally replay everything from EP1 going full CHICK route (don't even care about starting a fight with Caleb and jocks tbh aside from defending myself from stupid Dawe)
haven't continue my DIK path since on full CHICK some of the dialogue does makes more sense love story wise
but if ur into just banging all girls then full DIK is the way i suppose since those "side girls" are kinda locked behind only as a DIK

although i was surprised Riona is still available on full chick on HOTs party somehow
not sure if it has something to do with my decision on helping her back on preps party with the money or not

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Remember feeling that way at the end of ep6 when you had to choose between Sage or Jill.
At this point, nothing seems formulaic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the story is progressing as per real life, different shit can affect you at different times. That's gotta be balanced with maintaining the pacing for the next ~10 episodes, but I hope it stays on this non-formulaic path.

My guess is there are plenty of roller coasters left to ride in this theme park. The fat lady is nowhere in sight just yet.

Simon995

May 12, 2019
yeah i literally replay everything from EP1 going full CHICK route (don't even care about starting a fight with Caleb and jocks tbh aside from defending myself from stupid Dawe)
haven't continue my DIK path since on full CHICK some of the dialogue does makes more sense love story wise
but if ur into just banging all girls then full DIK is the way i suppose since those "side girls" are kinda locked behind only as a DIK

although i was surprised Riona is still available on full chick on HOTs party somehow
not sure if it has something to do with my decision on helping her back on preps party with the money or not
Yeah~ I have full CHICK and full DIK saves so I can get to unlock most scene~

My massive Chick playthrough did allowed me the chance to unlock the scene with Riona~ and from the message conversation in the last free roam~ Riona did ask the MC about helping her on something~ which likely is triggered from the MC helping her in previous episode

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
When i dont get the option to stay with Cathy after class, should that mean that i havent hooked up with her in Bellas car? I don't want to play through the whole episode to find out at the end that the Bella route closed.

Simon995

May 12, 2019
When i dont get the option to stay with Cathy after class, should that mean that i havent hooked up with her in Bellas car? I don't want to play through the whole episode to find out at the end that the Bella route closed.
I think u're good to continue on~ to be safe u can also check the bios of u and Cathy from phone to see whether their is any relationship event~

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah~ I have full CHICK and full DIK saves so I can get to unlock most scene~

My massive Chick playthrough did allowed me the chance to unlock the scene with Riona~ and from the message conversation in the last free roam~ Riona did ask the MC about helping her on something~ which likely is triggered from the MC helping her in previous episode
oh that's the help she was talking about
now that made some sense
ngl i went 24hrs not sleeping replaying the game so i didn't really focus on some of the side girls dialogue aside from the main one

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
At this point, nothing seems formulaic.
So the story is progressing as per real life, different shit can affect you at different times. That's gotta be balanced with maintaining the pacing for the next ~10 episodes, but I hope it stays on this non-formulaic path.

My guess is there are plenty of roller coasters left to ride in this theme park. The fat lady is nowhere in sight just yet.
Loved that closing line.

Once again, you leave me with nothing to say or add. Here's a heart react

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
how do you edit the save?
upload your save here and change ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1) to (0) then go down and download the save.. you need to paste it into your saves folder game and also if im not wrong on your pc》user》appdata》roaming i think then renpy and search beinfadik folder....

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
It seems like you will need 4 different paths at least: Chik, Dik, Jill exclusively and Bella exclusively.
I've always assumed that eventually every main LI would need their own save (plus 1 for M+J threesome path). It's just a matter of when the splits happen.

I'm sure there will also be a point where we will also need a save for all side chicks (we already have a branch where Cathy's content can lock out Bella). So at the end of the game we may need at least 7 saves for all content, probably more if there are DIK and Chick exclusive scenes on each branch.

We are at episode 7, with the estimate of 14-20 in total. So we are only between a third and halfway through the game so far. It's likely that there are a lot of decisions that will lock out one LI in order to get scenes with side chicks in the future.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
fappybeard you seeing this bruh

Just no bruh, Jacob is nowhere near better than best bro Derek. Does Jacob hook you up with his sister? no. Jacob hides in the corner because he's afraid of the alphas. Meanwhile best bro Derek is laying back with tampon up his ass
Eh, Derek don't hooks up his sister with you. MC himself hook up with Maya while he was clearly against it from the beginning, but Jacob uses his DIK code both for MC and Derek depending on the choices and he always looks out for you and gives you free lap dance too. As for sticking tampon in the ass, that is typical Derek stuff. I like Jacob better but Derek still the most funny character in the game.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Eh, Derek don't hooks up his sister with you. MC himself hook up with Maya while he was clearly against it from the beginning, but Jacob uses his DIK code both for MC and Derek depending on the choices and he always looks out for you and gives you free lap dance too. As for sticking tampon in the ass, that is typical Derek stuff. I like Jacob better but Derek still the most funny character in the game.

I like Jacob as well, was happy to get him laid at the HOT party, got both our brothers laid.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Now. You can either be legit and fix the mansion following a guide.
Or you can use saveditonline and just give yourself 600 dollars mansion money. Buy xp stats and raise each dik to 100 stats

That save edit looks great. But it won't corruption your game or something like that when game is updated? How do you do that?

Thank you

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sup guys, ya boi here once again, that other guy with glasses. Got a question for you fine people...
For the next episode, if we are given a choice in the matter, how are you planning to handle the Chad situation? Would you want to black mail him? Mock him or Keep his fucking Secrets? (shout out to my boi Frodo)
I'd just walk up to them with a "'sup, fellas?" Give'em both a slap on the back/shoulder, and then go about things as normal. If they start making any kind of fuss/panic, follow it up with a "Yeah, I saw. So what? I got shit to do, see you later."
For me it is always the same scene causing a crash with no error. It is where Josy sits in your room and ask where to go now and exactly at the phrase " So...where do I go?" it is crashing
DPCs anti-cheat. You're playing with modded saves and the game detected it.

Reactions: kazaf
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes