memoxcep

May 20, 2018
persistent file for full scenes/gallery?
I downloaded this one from 1st page but it is only working for episode 1-6 all scenes from episode 7 are locked

Reactions: coopz

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I am at the party at the HOTs and I don't know if this is the party where you can fuck all girls but you should start with Sage to manage 100% with her, or is that happening later at the party by the DIKs? Also should i be DIK or CHIC at this party?

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
So I don't know why this worked for me but at the party I went ahead and did all the other girls I could first and still got the whole Sage scene (outside and then in her bedroom) which is, IMO, the best scene in ep7.

I also liked the little Jade tease but wished there was another scene with her, shame.

And my hopes of finally getting to do Cathy, dashed, major let down for ep7 IMO.

It's a good thing I can go back and not get the car bj from Cathy so I don't get locked out of Bella. As far as hooking up with Jade locking out Bella path, I don't think so. As long as you don't share the video you took then only you and Jade know you're fuck buddies. So unless one of you talks it shouldn't effect the other paths.

I totally failed the tennis match, i couldn't remember how you even played the mini-game when it poped up. I'll have to go back on my 2nd (no cathy) playthrough and do it over.

Weiss123

Jun 1, 2017
I'm sorry can someone tell me how to use the save file? I download it and extract it to the save folder but it seems that nothing happens.

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
Use search function to find answers for that. In short I unfortunately have to say the game doesn't really have femdom content. As a femdom lover I personally prefer Isabella so far personality wise though. Could see her become quite possessive of the MC in future chapters. Especially when she becomes aware of all the competition. ;)
There's a Jade scene that really scratched that itch though

SerBelG

May 27, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Can you tell me how to use it?

Reshin Ganguly

May 16, 2018
Can Anyone tell me how to get the jill shower scene in episode 4 during her date.....i tried the full chick route....had chick affinity....but the scene didn't happen.....did'nt wear the dick helmet....help me guys

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
Thanks, do you know how to do that coz Sage is not in her room but talking with Josy and leaving after a while.. I really miss a WT for that party at least..
you speak with her and Josy, then I believe she goes to the front of her room (where Sarah and Elena are sitting, alongside those two other girls), then I believe you speak with her and she asks if you're ignoring her and all that, and then you have the option to have sex with her.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
People theirs a cheat mod in OP that allows you to change variables of certain choices hell I'm Fred Flinstone when it comes to computers but I do know how to read and pay attention if anyone asking questions did the same you'd figure things out yourself. https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5639507 and https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5636545 also use the cheat mod detector I used the cheat mod to change the variable about getting BJ from Cathy in the car and Bella took me home brfore changing it she rejected me. You dont have to replay a new game just figure which options need to be changed for certain characters.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Can you tell me how to use it?

Here's a link on where to find your saves (Does not include android saves). Once you unzip all the files, then you just copy and paste them to your "Being a Dik" saves.

Reactions: SerBelG
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes