Simon995

May 12, 2019
How can I meet Madame?
u need to be on DIK path and choose to take the money and VIP pass instead of using the money for the mansion in previous episode~ if there is an option to volunteer for the old folks care taking jobs in episode 7~ do not volunteer~

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
DarkAssassin. Port not working ??
0011. Can u make port ?? I played your port of the same game in past. Worked well too. (Please apk & obb seperate files. Don't merge them)

Reactions: Coolman23

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I generally make the save after the mansion mini game's been introduced. You just upload your save to the website, edit mansion money. Scroll to bottom and download.
I tried and it worked like a charm. Thanks again.

Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020
I think you still get with Jade. I think Cathy is the one you can't get with if you trying to romance Bella. I did a pure Chick run through and honestly it feels like I had to put more work into and I came off as being prude. I mean sure I got together with Maya and Josy but you missing out on so much more other girls that this game has to offer.
Yeah i know but still i started playing BADIK with the idea of pursuing one girl but i got distracted thanks to my dick and having different save for each of them is a real pain in the ass and i dont like it. also it feels like cheating

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Hey, would really appreciate some help. I've got a episode 6 save that I've played through with DIK affinity and for some reason when I start episode 7 and get through to one of the first scenes of the episode where Josy has come to stay with you because Maya's Dad's showed up, the game just crashes no matter what I do. In the past I'd played around with a mod called Badik for episode 5, but I've since removed it. It's my only save where I've progressed through to the end of episode 6.

I updated my patch 6.0 game file with the 7.0 patch and then with the 7.2 patch but it makes no difference. Is there anything I can do to stop the game from crashing? Perhaps if I used someone else's save and deleted all my persistent files and %appdata% files?

Thanks!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Still can't unlock gallery. Very frustrating.
Use the cheat mod , man! All gallery and all rewards can be unlocked, apart from other very good thingies... I personally could not play this game without that mod and a WT :)

Let me be clear: BADIK is the best game there is but scrappy's mod for it is also the best mod there is and makes everything even better!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes